1. NANDA KUMAR R
Tel: +91 9994977010 / Email: firstname.lastname@example.org / Skype ID : nanda.kr1
Senior Executive level assignments in Corporate Credit Control & Collections/
Process Management/ Vendor Management /Key Accounts
Management/Corporate Accounts Receivables with an organization of repute.
Professional Synopsis – 11+ years in SCM / Accounts / Finance / Credit Control
in SAP ERP
(i) Audit Trainee in CA firm – April 2001 to March 2004 ( 3 Years )
(ii) Senior Executive – Med-claim Department & Accounts in leading
Hospital in New Delhi – July 2005 to October 2007 ( 2 Years)
(iii) Executive General Accounts / Logistics / SCM – HCL Infosystems
Ltd, Delhi -
Nov 2007 to Jan 2013 ( 5+ Years )
(iv) Sr. Associate General Accounts in HCL Infosystems, Delhi /
Jan 2013 to Aug 2014. ( 1+ year )
1. An astute MBA professional with total 11 years of professional experience in Finance &
General accounts. Started career as audit trainee in a CA firm for period of 3 years. Next
5+ years experience comprise in Supply Chain Management / Sale order management for
High Value Project & later 2 year include rich experience in the areas of General Accounts,
AR, AP, GL Account Entry, Corporate Account Receivables, Credit & Control Client
Relationship Management with HCL Infosystems Ltd.
2. Experienced in managing & leading team to ensure successful Accounting operations,
meeting and managing Customer/Supplier expectations.(Direct administration of
people and processes).
3. Proactive and scheduled joint review ( Accounts team, Service team, Collection team) of
Service Delivery levels with the Channel Partners, Key Accounts.
4. Directs and coordinates the Accounts Receivable and Credit and Collections functions
including cash application and collections with the objective of reducing DSO (Days Sales
Outstanding) and eliminating overdue accounts. Prepares relevant general ledger account
analyses and supports the monthly financial reporting process.
5. Well conversant in handling end to end data center operations, account to account MIS
2. and review techniques to track business opportunities and requirements at all times.
Achievements & Appreciations
1. Golden Applause from Business Head & Sr. Vice President – For contribution in collecting
Critical Payments in April 2013 through Account Reconciliation & direct follow-ups
2. Golden Applause from Head Credit Control Department & Vice President – For resolving
and Collecting old and sticky payments during the year 2013-14 as an additional KRA
Current profile: - Since Jan 2013 to Sep 2014 with HCL Infosystems Ltd. (Sr.
Associate) – Regional Accounts, AR, AP, B2B Credit, Control & Sales Accounts in OA Division
for Tamil Nadu based out of Coimbatore – Exp 1 year & 8 months
GL Account Management
AR / AP Processing in SAP for Branch.
Maintain general ledger accounts and prepare journal entries for accruals and variances.
Follow ups and confirmation from customers. Monthly MIS Reports (debtors ageing)
Perform month-end account closing activities and reconciliations.
Generate and distribute account management reports on monthly basis.
Perform accounting analysis for cash accruals, account payables, account receivables.
Directs and coordinates the Accounts Receivable and Credit and Collections functions
including cash application and collections with the objective of reducing pending bills and
eliminating overdue accounts. Independently monitoring systems and process for smooth
implementations of credit policies for all segments of customers perform a tracking of all
credit payment history and analyze customer’s performance to change in credit term or credit
size. Coordination with Billing team to prepare billing adjustments for processing and
Managers for collection difficulties in a timely manner to resolve discrepancies.
Corporate Collections/Debt Management
Managing and monitoring delinquent corporate account collections and establishing terms of
payment as well as handling Vendor Management. Preparing MIS reports to provide
3. feedback to top management on business operations, viz., billing, collection, credit control,
profitability, etc. Organizing a recovery system and initiate collection efforts by conducting
routine collection calls and determines payment status of accounts Handled timely posting of
all the Payments & Knocking Off Payments, TDS & Credit Notes to Customer Accounts.
Previous profile: - Since Nov’ 2007 to Jan 2013 with HCL Infosystems Ltd., (Sr.
Associate) – Supply Chain Management – Sale Order Fulfillment - 5 yrs & 2 months
Billing & Delivery
Telecom Projects Supply Chain Management & Project Delivery.
Handling Stock Allocation, Billing & Delivery for System Integration Projects, Convergence
Solutions & heavy equipped Communication Exchange Systems.
• Handling / enabling billing nationally & controlling regional billing of System
Integration / Turnkey projects & Railway Telecom exchange Solutions of Aastra &
Tadiran Communication products.
• Stock allocating & Stock Moving to facilitate billing as per schedules.
• Calculating Margin of orders in SAP & taking margin approvals from Product &
• Vetting of Commercial Terms, Payment Terms, Rates & Taxes etc.
• Checking with customers regarding clarification in PO’s / Orders, Site readiness,
inspection, Dispatch Clearance etc.
• Follow-up for local Purchase, & Imports for enabling billing.
• Export Billing & Dollar Billing.
Since July’05 to Oct’07 – Medclaims & Insurance Management in Parnami
Hospitals Ltd. Delhi. – 2 years
Organization Name : Parnami Hospitals Ltd. New Delhi – A Group of Multi Specialty
Hospitals, New Delhi.
Designation : Executive Med-claims & Insurance Department.
Period : July 2005 to October 2007
Job Profile & Work Exposure
Processing of Mediclaim Cases with TPA & Insurance Companies.
Empanlement activities with new organizations.
4. Key user for Hospital Management System Software.
Since April’01 to Mar’04 with K.V.V. Associates (C.A Firm) as Audit Trainee –
Areas of Exposure:
• Trial Balance, Profit & Loss A/c, Balance Sheet, Depreciation, Warranty, Accruals.
• Sales Tax Returns and Statutory form, TDS and Income Tax, Sales Tax Returns,
Service Tax Calculations & Income Tax Computations.
• Bank Reconciliation and Stock Valuation.
Job Description :
• Conducted Bank Audits.
• Conducted Sales Tax & Income Tax Audits at various limited & unlimited companies.
• Conducted Annual Stock Audit at Govt. ITI Ltd, Hindustan Coca-Cola Pvt. Ltd., and
other regular monthly Stock audits.
MBA in Finance & Marketing from Manipal Institute of Management Studies, Delhi in July
2007 with 70% aggregate.
BSc. Mathematics from Calicut University, Kerala in 2001 with 60% Marks.
Pre-Degree from Calicut University, Kerala in 1998 with 52% Marks.
( S.S.L.C ) from Kerala Board of Examinations, Kerala in 1996 with 70% Marks.
Date of Birth : 04th
Address : 18/67, Oravingal House,
Lions School Cross Lane, Koppam,
Palakkad, Kerala – 1, India
Marital Status : Married.
Passport Details : M4570957 Valid upto 16/12/2024.
Language known : Tamil, Malayalam, Hindi & English
Nationality : Indian