1. MUGILAN B
E-Mail Id: firstname.lastname@example.org
To pursue a career in a global IT company and work in a challenging environment as to
gain knowledge and achieve the organization goals with professional growth.
• Around 3 years of professional experience in Java/J2EE development and Work
flow Designer for Experience in Core JAVA, JSP and Struts2 framework.
• Expertise in entire software development life cycle (SDLC) in Internet
applications using Web/Application Servers like Apache Tomcat, and ECLIPSE
• Capable to work under pressure and excel as a team.
• Commitment and Responsibility towards tasks.
• Positive attitude with innovative approach.
• Motivates the team members as a good team player.
• 6 Months of Experience as a Software Developer at Infosys from October 2014 to
• 2+ Years of Experience as a Software Developer at Notus Soft Solutions Pvt Ltd
from August 2012 to October 2014.
Qualification Name of the Institution Year of Passing
B.E (E.C.E) SMK FOMRA INST OF TECH 2012
H.S.C PETIT SEMINIARE HR SEC SCHOOL 2008
S.S.L.C PETIT SEMINIARE HR SEC SCHOOL 2006
2. Software Skills:
Operating System : Windows 7/Vista/xp.
Programming Language : Java.
Development Tools : Eclipse
Methodology : J2EE (Servlets, JSP, JDBC etc.)
Database : MySQL
Project Title : INNOVAPOST Support
Technologies : IBM Maximo (24*7 Maximo Support).
Tools : IBM Enterprise Asset Management V 7.1
Team size : 8
InnovaPost is the Information Technology Shared Services provider for the Canada Post
Group of Companies. Canada Post has embarked on a journey of changing its
traditional Door to Door delivery services model to improve on Operational Costs,
Better Service [24/7 pickup, drop and return]. The Asset and Fleet maintenance was
implemented 2 years back and the support has been provided by us.
My role was to understand the business requirements and analyze the feasibility,
transform them to technical specifications and implement the same.
To interact with clients to elicit architectural and non-functional requirements like
performance, scalability, reliability availability, maintainability.
Project Title : Project center automation (PCA).
Technologies : Java, JSP, Tomcat, MySQL, Struts2, JDBC, Servlet.
Tools/Servers : Eclipse, Tomcat.
Team size : 6
Responsibilities : Front-end Designing, Application coding, Database support.
Project Center Management (PCA) is designed to provide real time information about
project details and project related information. This project has closely interconnected
all the details such as enquiry details, available projects, and cost details of the
projects. This information is in single umbrella. It is also has the facility to stores a
project concepts and it will be accessed for explained for that projects. Employee
3. attendance also be maintained. This process is closely interrelated to ERP system. It will
satisfy the all the need of the project center.
Involved in requirement study and understanding the requirement specification.
Involved in providing Database Connectivity through JDBC.
Developed Action Forms and Action Classes in Struts framework.
Responsible for coding, developing the JavaBeans.
Project Title : e-Chain Preventive Maintenance Scheduling.
Technologies : Java, JSP, Tomcat, Mysql, Struts2, JDBC, Servlet
Tools/Servers : Eclipse, Tomcat
Team size : 5
Responsibilities : Front-end Designing, Application coding, Database
Preventive Maintenance Module is the sole property of Engineering Department
where in Equipment History and Maintenance records are maintained. In order to
build an effective Preventive Maintenance Scheduling, the following information
is captured in the system:
• Equipment Master: All Equipment details are entered in the system
• Parameters: All parameters for preparing a checklist are entered here.
• Checklist: All parameters that need to be filled in while doing Preventive
Maintenance are grouped under a Checklist Name for Equipment Name and
• Equipment Schedule: All the Equipments from the Equipment Master are
scheduled for the different types of Preventive Maintenance cycles, namely, Daily
Schedule, Weekly Schedule, Monthly Schedule, Quarterly Schedule, Half-Yearly
Schedule and Yearly Schedule.
Father’s Name : Mr. Boopathy
Date of Birth : 21st Nov 1990
Gender : Male
Marital Status : Single.
Place: (Mugilan B)