2. Artic Wolf The arctic wolf is a mammal of the canidae family & a subspecies of gray wolf. Arctic wolves inhabit the arctic & the northern part of Greenland.
3. BEAVER BEAVERS CAN GNAW THROUGH AN OAK TREE. THEY CAN BE FOUND IN MOST OF NORTH AMERICA . WHEN BEAVERS ARE ON A DIET THEY EAT AQUATIC PLANTS, THISTLES, LEAVES, TWIGS, SEEDS, AND ROOTS.
4. Asian Elephant An Asian elephant height from their shoulder is from 6.6 to 9.8 feet and their weight is from 2.25 to 5.5 tons. Asian elephants live in the Asian Tropical forest. Elephants eat roots, grasses and fruit. I picked this animal because I wanted to learn interesting facts about them.
5. BENGAL TIGER They could get to 600 pounds. They live close by to India. They sleep in big trees. They can run up to 18 to 30 miles I choose this animal because it is big.
6. Black Rhino A black rhino size is 10 to 12 feet long. The black rhino lives in south Africa The black rhino diet is leaves and branches.
7. Cheetahs The Cheetah is my animal. Cheetahs can run 45 miles per hour within 2.5 seconds. They mainly live in Eastern Africa and Southern Asia. I love Cheetahs!
8. Chimpanzee Chimpanzees are the only animals that recognize themselves in mirrors. Sometimes They eat meat like colobus monkeys, baboons and blue monkeys. They use facial expressions. Chimpanzees suffer from human sicknesses.
9. DEER MY ANIMAL IS THE DEER. DID YOU KNOW THE DEER WEIGHT 85-225 POUNDS? THE DEER FUR COLOR IS MAINLY BROWN. DEER EAT NUTS, BERRIES, AND DEAD LEAVES. DEER LIVE ALL OVER THE WORLD! WOW! I LOVE THE DEER TO MUCH!
10. Warthogs The main idea for the warts on the warthogs head is defense. Warthogs are only found in Africa. They defend themselves by wildly snorting. I think warthogs are cool.
11. Giraffe Did you know that giraffes are mammals? Male giraffes are larger than female giraffes.They clean their ears with their 18inch tongue. Giraffes are the tallest animal in the world!
12. Gorilla A fully grown male gorilla would beat 6 men in tug of war easily. A gorilla’s head and body looks like a humans. Gorillas look like humans in many ways. Gorillas grab things with their feet.
13. GREAT WHITE SHARK The Great White Shark is one of the greatest predators in the sea. They can be all over the world. They can smell blood three miles away. The Great White Shark belongs to a group called Mackerel Sharks.
14. DOLPHIN MY ANIMAL IS THE DOLPHIN. ALSO,DOLPHINS HAVE SMOOTH SKIN. DID YOU KNOW A DOLPHIN’S BRAIN WIEGHS 3LBS? ALSO, A DOLPHIN CAN JUMP UP TO 20FT. ALSO, DOLPHINS EAT STUFFED SQUID. I LOVE THE DOLPHIN!!
15. Killer whale Killer whales are the biggest of the Dolphin family. Killer whales can travel 28 miles and can go 51 miles without stopping. Orcas eat many things like squid, polar bears and other whales.
16. Australian Snake Necked Turtle They live on land and water. They live in eastern part of Australia. Snake necked turtle are meat eaters. They are also amphibians.
17. King cobra The King cobra grows up to sixteen feet. Their type of habitat is deep in jungle .The king cobra eats mice rats snakes lizards birds frogs and fish. The cobra detects prey by flicking its tongue.
18. Koala The animal I have chosen is a Koala. Less then 1,000 Koalas are alive right now! Koalas are in the bear family, did you know that? The reason why I picked the Koala bear is because I thought it would be cool to learn about them.
19. Chipmunks The chipmunk has a small body. It also has short hair that is brown and light underbelly with a striped back. Chipmunks are found in North America. All chipmunks build homes in an underground burrow.
20. Snow Leopards A snow leopard can weigh 121lb.They can live up to 13 years old. Snow leopards love to eat sheep and goats. I hope I can see one someday.
21. Polar Bear Polar Bear females weigh 660-770 lbs. Polar Bears live in Antarctica and the Arctic. They eat seals, fish, birds, seaweed and berries. I picked polar bears because it is fun to learn about them.
22. Spider monkey Did you know Spider monkeys are an average of 20 inches long? Spider monkeys live in tropical rain forests. Spider monkeys like to eat nuts, leaves, bird eggs, and spiders. Spider monkeys belong to the mammal family.
23. The Hyena The Hyena has black spots. The Hyena lives in Ghana. The Hyena hunts other animals for food. The Hyenas nickname is Crocuta,crocuta.
24. The Platypus The animal I chose is the platypus. The platypus lives in rivers of eastern Australia. Swimming is the main way for it to get around. The platypus is a mammal.
25. Zebra The animal I picked is a zebra. There are three species. Zebras can be found in different parts of Africa. Zebras love to eat grass.
26. Siberian tiger Siberian tigers are carnivores. They eat deer and wild pig. They weigh up to 400-650 lbs. Their fur color is black white and orange. When a lion and a tiger mate they make a liger.
27. Wood Mice Wood mice make there own vitamin C. The wood mice love to eat raspberries. They are about 4 to 5 inches. Wood mice live in hedges, fields and walls.
28. Japanese Chin Dog Japanese chin dogs have black, white, and tan spots. They are a famous dog in Japan. Their tale curves up over their backs. They also love to play ,entertain people and they are loyal dogs.