2. Teachers will be surveyed at the beginning of the year (prior to plan implementation) and again at the end of the year to examine classroom utilization.
3. STaR chart data from the prior year will be compared to the current year to analyze level of growth.
4. Discussion board posts will be reviewed both for frequency and content. Frequency will serve to indicate “buy-in” of the idea, while content can be analyzed to determine what initiatives were most fruitful.
5. Student assessment data can be cross-compared from year to year and class to class. Particularly, classes with stated “higher levels of technology integration” will be compared to classes with lower levels to determine if student achievement is affected by technology usage.
6. Classroom walk-throughs will be conducted by campus administration, as well as department chairpersons, to ensure that technology applications are being utilized and implemented appropriately in each classroom.