Mohamed Mohamed Sabry
Seeking a challenging roll as a biomedical engineer in a major company where my technical,
educational and communication can be further enhanced within an active working environment and
participates in the company’s success and development.
Bachelor of Science in Biomedical and Systems Engineering – Higher Technological Institute (10th of
Ramadan City) 2011.
Sep 2014 – present (alhayat pharmaceutical ) (UAE)
Specializing in sale,installation and technical support for ( anesthesia – ventilator – ultrasound –
Field Service Engineer (LCS)
mar, 2013 – sep 2014 (Life care technology) (Egypt)
• Install new equipment. Provide technical support for upgrades and other special service
programs to support field service activities.
• Provide “user training” to the end-users in the hospital on Dräger’s medical equipment's.
• Schedule and perform routine periodic preventive maintenance on medical equipment at
customer locations in accordance with service contract and company procedures and
• Evaluate, diagnose and repair malfunctioning equipment in response to service calls.
• Be "on-call" outside of normal working hours to provide emergency service.
· Armed Forces Medical Complex - Kobry El Qobba Oct, 2011 – Dec, 2012 (Egypt)
- Maintenance Engineer.
- Equipment checking during initial setup.
- Ensure correct instruments usage during live operation.
- Perform Surgical Technologies and ICU Unit.
- Operate different biomedical devices with help of juniors.
- Description: Patient Monitor – ECG Writer –Peacemaker – ECG Treadmill – Defibrillator –
Infusion/syringe Pump –Ultrasound – Ventilator – Anesthesia – Diathermy – Gas Network.
o Al Dawlia Group, May 2007-August 2007(electronics and gas system in hospitals).
o Prime Soft, May-July 2008 (computer interfacing using C++) Programming and Technical
o NTI (National Training Institute), May-August 2009, 2010 cooperated with (CASBEC) Cairo
University (X-ray, Endoscopy and ultrasound).
- 57357 hospitals, June 2009.
- BST (Bioservice and trading group), June-July 2010.
Excellent in presentation, communication and good abilities in team management.
Easily adapting with hardships and new environments.
Tolerant and open-minded toward different cultures, and religions.
Highly motivated, enthusiastic, dynamic, ambitious, successful in working with a team, and
anxious to learn any new technique.
Fast learner who can adapt with works need.
Arabic: Mother tongue.
Having a Great knowledge about: Electronics, and its uses in Medical field.
Interested in ICU and OR working.
Available for Relocation & Traveling.
Date of Birth : October, 10th1988
Nationality : Egyptian
Religion : Muslim
Sex : Male
Driving license: Valid (Egyptian)