1. MRS. MIRNA GHANIMEH (CPA)
(00) 234 8147888882 email@example.com
Willing to relocate
CERTIFIED ACCOUNTING AND FINANCIAL PLANNING PROFESSIONAL
Analytically Minded Multilingual Strong Academic Achievements
Service-oriented professional with extensive knowledge of accountancy practices, procedures and
statutory requirements, alongside financial planning and analysis best practice. Prepared / analysed
financial reports to summarise and forecast financial positions; developing the qualities needed to drive
efficiency and productivity via financial management systems evaluation and implementation of
process improvements. Professional achievements have been supported by an accounting degree;
cemented awareness of financial reporting, corporate finance, business assurance and taxation through
current study towards Certified Public Accountant (CPA). Technically astute, with experience in the use
of Microsoft Office (advanced Excel for pivot tables / vLookups, Microsoft word, Powerpoint), Pims2,
Dolphin, Cylycone and ERP.
Data Gathering Data Analysis Organisation and Planning Relationship Building Analytical Thinking
Administrative Controls Team Collaboration Audit, Regulations and Governance Problem Solving
Financial Decision Making ISO Quality Management Attention to Detail Quick Learner Problem
Solving Time Management English, Arabic and French
MORGAN INTERNATIONAL, BEIRUT LEBANON 2015-Present
Financial Planning and Analysis (FP&A)
• Develop qualities needed to challenge established processes and engage in strategic review,
management and identification of Key Performance Indicators (KPIs) while also developing budgets
• Gained skills to oversee financial planning and analysis to evaluate and control a business and
facilitate senior level decision making.
• Apply financial models and analytical tools to scrutinise budgeting, financial forecasting and
Career note: spent six months bringing up child while maintaining awareness of new and
emerging developments in finance globally.
MIKANO INTERNATIONAL LIMITED, NIGERIA 2014-2015
2. MRS. MIRNA GHANIMEH
Page Two firstname.lastname@example.org
• Oversaw creation of Financial Analyst role from scratch to enhance financial controls and
• Project managed development of templates following extensive data gathering and dissemination.
• Aided strategic decision making via gathering and presentation of Management Information,
reports, analysis and recommendations, including financial statements, budgets, forecasts, cash-
flows, variance analysis and commentaries.
• Tracked financial status by monitoring variances from plan.
• Identified and implemented cost reductions initiatives, resulting in 5% reduction in expenditure.
• Displayed significant versatility and a flair for adaptability while providing support to all internal
departments, conducive to service excellence.
• Managed the accuracy of the accounts payable and receivables in order to make timely collections
• Analysed and delineated financial controls and operations while suggesting improvements.
• Prepared executive report benchmarking against industry norms and proposing corrective actions.
• Interpreted and communicated complex financial data to non-financial managers.
• Engaged and cultivated relationships with auditors.
• Carried out feasibility studies and financial modelling for any potential business opportunity
• Prepared ad-hoc analysis where needed.
SEMAAN GHOLAM AND CO. /BDO 2009-2014
Senior External Auditor
• Analysed and interpreted company’s environment, performance and financial position to determine
and mitigate risks and issue, including: fixed / intangible / other assets, liabilities, provisions,
expenses and revenue.
• Gained exposure to multiple industries, including financial services, retail and banking.
• Led client and supplier follow up, NSSF, salary taxation and payroll.
• Conducted field work, coached members of Audit team and monitored their performance.
• Controlled daily entries, receipts, bank statements – maintained meticulous levels of attention to
detail to ensure data integrity.
• Accurately managed stock, VAT, amortisation, credit and debit notes and bank reconciliation.
• Drafted audit report to represent an overview of financial position.
• Evaluated implementation and operating effectiveness of client internal controls following a
thorough understanding of their business cycle.
• Forged, maintained and nurtured key internal / external relationships, conducive to both business
development and service excellence.
• Completed company valuations and associated reporting.
SGS, BEIRUT LEBANON 2015
ISO 9001 (Quality Management System) Lead Audit Certificate: 80/90
3. MRS. MIRNA GHANIMEH
Page Three email@example.com
MORGAN INTERNATIONAL, BEIRUT LEBANON 2012-2013
Certified Public Accountant (CPA) issued by NASBA (license #7680-NH)
SAINT JOSEPH UNIVERSITY, BEIRUT LEBANON
Master of Accounting, Audit and Control 2009-2012
Bachelor of Business Administration 2006-2009