1. MELISSA RUST
1757 Blackmore Drive
http://www.linkedin.com/in/melissarust Cell: 317.908.3180
A results-oriented customer service professional with significant experience in providing exempliary
client support, project management and management of the day-to-day operations in offices and
administrative support. Proven proficiencies in customer service, office management, inventory and time
management. Excellent leader and communicator with exceptional interpersonal skills with the ability to
mentor and develop teams. A self motivator and an innovative thinker, consistently pursuing new
challenges to stretch abilities and expand knowledge. Proven ability to recruit, train, coach, and motivate
talented professionals as well as assemble teams to win new business, and retain and expand existing
revenue. Remarkably detail-oriented and adaptable to change.
RIGHT MANAGEMENT, Indianapolis, IN 2008 – Present
World’s largest provider of Career Transition (outplacement) services with 300 offices worldwide, a
wholly-owned subsidiary of Manpower.
Liaison for all client and candidate communications in the office. Communicate with leadership team on
weekly conference calls, monitoring and maintaining project data, activities, and service delivery.
Conduct all necessary research on various subjects related to market trends including potential employers
and provide detailed reports
• Format, edit and provided individual feedback on candidate resumes for all employee levels from
production to executives. Accurately log and retain details to ensure all consultants have access.
• Negotiated several different offers for the use of conference room, hotel rooms and memberships
• Generate, distribute and promote monthly class calendar to generate attendance. Schedule, plan
and coordinate all office events. Commended by Regional Leadership on the increase of
attendance within first 90 days of new candidate model.
• Prepare workshops, notifications, orientations and class materials and track attendance.
• First point of contact for candidates who have been released from their jobs. Continuously assist
candidates with the wide range of emotions that are felt with the loss of employment and remain
part of their network throughout the process.
• Facilitated LinkedIn classes on regular basis including individual sessions to promote social
networking to our candidates. Point of contact for social media venues, updates and networking
• Communicate potential job offerings, account information and weekly reminders to candidates.
• Created career transition letters to potential clients assisting in generating more exposure.
• Generated better attendance in webinars and workshops by placing outbound marketing calls to
highlight and explain benefits. Increased participation on a monthly basis.
• Nominated by my peers for the Green Initiative team and Professional Development taskforce.
Two new initiatives supported by Executive Leadership and presented survey results to the entire
Midwest Regional team.
• Moderate and generate discussions surrounding professional development on company
• Selected as main point of contact for all aspects of office relocation and managed transition of
offices and personnel of 10+ member staff with only 48 hours downtime.
• Process settlement claims as contracted by client. Serve as only point of contact for all forms of
communication regarding settlement claims and determining eligibility for tuition reimbursement.
2. MELISSA RUST Page 2
BRADLEY ROSS LAW, Fishers, IN 2006 – 2008
Specialized in disputing the accuracy of credit reports which can result in improved credit scores.
Senior Legal Assistant Supervisor
Managed entire client database of over 10,000 clients including periodic reviews, follow up phone calls
and emails in a call center environment. Maintained individual database of over 1,500 clients. Reviewed
incoming workload and distributed accordingly.
• Implemented excellent strategic planning skills in communication, planning, training,
documenting and executing various projects while maintaining associates productivity levels with
• Maintained an open door policy so that employees and customers could discuss their concerns.
• Reported directly to the Operation Manager and the Attorney.
MED – 1 SOLUTIONS, Greenwood, IN 2006
Reviewed accounts to verify arrangements were honored. Gathered and prepared documents for lawsuits
on accounts that did not fulfill the arrangements in a call center environment. Reviewed documents with
the Attorney processed paperwork for lawsuits.
• Assisted callers in answering their questions regarding their account and negotiated necessary
payment arrangements. Maintained and accurately documented proposed solutions and details in
• Met with client weekly to discuss new accounts and followed up on existing accounts. Prepared
medical liens and filed with the court on weekly.
WAL – MART, Avon, IN 2003 – 2006
Head Customer Service Manager
Managed overall operation of the customer service functions of the store including money handling,
performance and cleanliness. Ensured all operational activities were consistent and at maximum
productivity. Managed attendance tracking, staffing, and scheduling processes.
• Monitored, maintained and effectively managed a staff of over 100 people in seven different
departments. This included interviewing, hiring, evaluating, and mentoring.
• Maintained an open door policy to discuss questions and concerns from both customers and associates
regarding merchandise or company policies.
• Generated and maintained schedules for each department maintaining adequate coverage while
adhering to strict budgets.
• Conducted monthly meetings to discuss new ways of attaining goals, customer reviews, concerns and
new policy and procedures.
• Successfully completed new-store operations set-up.
Currently attending Ivy Tech Community College to obtain B.S. in Social Work, Indianapolis, IN
Certificate as Legal Assistant, Davenport College, Merrillville, IN
Graduated with honors
Diploma, North Newton Jr. Sr. High School, Morocco, IN
AWARDS AND COMMUNITY INVOLVMENT
3. MELISSA RUST Page 3
Licensed Foster Parent
First Aid and CPR certified
Coordinate volunteer efforts for Adult &Child HCP Division
Awarded the Inspire Indispensable Partner Award, 2010
Awarded Customer Service Manager of the Month storewide, 2006
Awarded Customer Service Manager of the District, 4th