SlideShare verwendet Cookies, um die Funktionalität und Leistungsfähigkeit der Webseite zu verbessern und Ihnen relevante Werbung bereitzustellen. Wenn Sie diese Webseite weiter besuchen, erklären Sie sich mit der Verwendung von Cookies auf dieser Seite einverstanden. Lesen Sie bitte unsere Nutzervereinbarung und die Datenschutzrichtlinie.
SlideShare verwendet Cookies, um die Funktionalität und Leistungsfähigkeit der Webseite zu verbessern und Ihnen relevante Werbung bereitzustellen. Wenn Sie diese Webseite weiter besuchen, erklären Sie sich mit der Verwendung von Cookies auf dieser Seite einverstanden. Lesen Sie bitte unsere unsere Datenschutzrichtlinie und die Nutzervereinbarung.
Scribd wird den Betrieb von SlideShare ab 1. Dezember 2020 übernehmen.Ab diesem Zeitpunkt liegt die Verwaltung Ihres SlideShare-Kontos sowie jeglicher Ihrer Inhalte auf SlideShare bei Scribd. Von diesem Datum an gelten die allgemeinen Nutzungsbedingungen und die Datenschutzrichtlinie von Scribd. Wenn Sie dies nicht wünschen, schließen Sie bitte Ihr SlideShare-Konto. Mehr erfahren
Highlights of Qualifications
• Results oriented and top seller mentality.
• Experienced in Account Management with ARC, Lexmark and College
• Proven track record of achieving and overachieving sales targets
• Innovative and creative in approaches to gaining longlasting clients.
• Effective communicator with strong people skills.
• Team player who pushes the boundaries of creative problem solving.
• Resourceful and proactive in maintaining a loyal clientele base.
• Adapts well to a high-paced and demanding environment.
Advertising/Marketing Post Graduate Certificate Sept 2005 – Aug 2006
Humber College, Toronto, ON
A highly specialized advertising course which focuses on conceptualizing and designing print
media, creative writing, graphic design, direct response advertising, website design, advertising
layout, broadcast advertising, promotional copy for all print, and new media.
Bachelor of Arts, (Popular Culture, Communications, and film) July 2003
Brock University, St.Catharines, ON
A sequence of critical and historical courses which examines Popular Culture, Communications
and film through a variety of mediums including film, television, literature, advertising, and their
economic, historical, and political contexts.
IT Recruiter / Account Manager, October 2008 - Present
Advanced Recruitment Consultants (ARC)
• Responisible for marketing clients to gain longstanding relationships, as
well as servicing exclusive clients to the business.
• Responsible for gaining one major client with 10,000 employees in the first
• Experience recruiting and interviewing for entry level positions to Senior
Executive level (Director, VP, Product Manager).
• Specialized in IT, sales, and markeing recruiting for clients in financial
services, consulting firms, government, Human Resources, and the major 4
• Strategic in qualifying, interviewing, and prepping candidates to increase
their chances of obtaining employment.
• Developed a creative and innovative way of sourcing candidates in order
to achieve and ensure only the top candidates entered our database.
District Sales Manager, February 2008 – October 2008
Lexmark Canada / Spar Group Inc,
A Recruiter / Account Manager
position on an innovative and
creative team with a focus on
creating new solutions to client
problems. Contributing to a growing
clientele base. Being part of a team
that offers growth and stability,
while offering a highly competitive
salary that rewards those who push
the boundaries of their expected job
2 Fieldway Rd
• Managed a 57 store territory (Central Ontario) in Staples, Future Shop, and
Best Buy locations.
• Directly contributed to a 25% increase in sales in the first quarter ($85,000
more in sales).
• Built strong relationships with Store Managers, District Managers, and
• Responsible for coordinating and conducting formal trainings for over 300
employees in store.
• Negotiated and increased priority product placement for end caps, floor
stacks, and other additional displays.
• Responsible for general merchandising and running district-wide contests
to increase sales.
Sales Consultant, August 2007 – February 2008
• Exceeded sales targets by presenting customized solutions to fit the needs
of each and every customer.
• Responsible for product knowledge, service, and campaign/promotional
• Provide after sale support by following-up as required and therefore
maintaining customer loyalty.
• Ensure customer conflict/concerns/objections are resolved.
Media Marketing Coordinator– September 2006 – Jan 2007
(Internship associated with Humber College)
Women’s Post Newspaper - Toronto, ON
• Designing print and web advertising for major clients such as BMW,
Acura, Toyota, Windsor Arms Hotel, and the City Of Toronto.
• Coordinated Women’s Post interviews, artwork, writer biographies,
photos, media kits, poster events, sales, and company website.
• Handled all creative copywriting strategies for new business and returning
• Edited and researched all written content for the newspaper.
• Responsible for preparing and presenting creative media plans to gain new
• Responsible for full layout of a twenty page newspaper once a week.
• Designing and updating the Women’s Post website once a week.
Rental Car Sales Agent, September 2004 – September 2005
Enterprise Rent A Car,
• Assisted the branch manager in all aspects of running a 130 car office.
• Marketed and gained new corporate accounts, maintaining current
relationships with regular customers, and providing excellent customer
service out of a 130 car branch.
• Sold 65% collision coverage/damage waiver each month on average.
(Page 2 of 3)
• Serviced 6 dealerships, 5 bodyshops, and 4 major corporate accounts.
• Achieved 85% customer satisfaction rate each month.
Telemarketing Sales Agent, September 2002 – August 2004
Sitel Corporation / Accenture, St.Catharines, ON
• Consistant in being the top outbound sales agent for Direct Energy and
Enmax Energy out of 45-50 employees.
• Implemented an aggressive sales approach and strategy approved by Direct
Energy and required for all other agents to adopt.
Franchise Owner / Manager, December 1999 – August 2001
College Pro Painting (Matt Davies Enterprises) – Peterborough, ON
• Generated $100,000 in sales (in first four months).
• Created a successful marketing and advertising campaign to grow new
business to achieve all sales goals for 2 years.
• Operated and owned my own successful painting franchise.
• Trained and hired 30 full-time summer employees.
• Received an award for having 96% customer satisfaction rate (out of 103