1. MARLON ESPINOSA
Flat 207, Al Zeina residence Bldg, Al Jafliya,
As an experienced Chef, I would like to serve at my best and give customers the best service
required. To improve more of self motivations & gain more knowledges in different cuisines & food
to utilize my years of experience and skills such as systematic approach in making any dish,
managerial skills in the field of culinary by giving training to other chefs and cooks.
Chef/cook (Kitchen Section) Paul Restaurant (French Cuisine)
Dubai, Abu Dhabi, & Sharjah, United Arab Emirates
Nov. 11, 2008 – Present
• Offers guidance to chef de partie on the preparation, cooking and presentation of different
foods in the restaurant
• Helps the executive chef in the development of menus
• Helps the executive chef select and train kitchen staff
• Assists the line chefs in the production of different foods for example vegetables, meats
• Assists the head chef in ensuring that food is prepared and served to the clients on time
• Assists the executive chef in ensuring that health and safety standards are upheld in the
• Helps other junior kitchen staff in ensuring that the restaurant is keep clean at all time
• Assists the head chef in making requisitions for food, Supports the executive chef, sous
chef, line chefs as well as other kitchen employees in food production
Experience Task & Responsibilities
Lead the Team in Service Operations & Work as Chef-in-Charge in absence
Of sous chef such as 2nd
shift. (night shift operations)
Knowledge of executing orders such as daily,weekly & monthly orders of
dry,chilled & frozen items & ingredients needed for daily operation.
Knowledge of making banquet orders such as kinds of quiches,
Pizza,canapé,feuillette, & sandwiches. (home made& different sizes)
Knowledge of performing monthly inventory of stocks & all items used in shop.
Knowledge of updating daily checklist such as stocks on hand of items, frying
oil,cooking & reheating of food, cooling of food productions,chiller & freezer
temperature,items receiving, cleaning of whole kitchen & appliances checklist.
Trains & direct new joiners to learn duties & responsibilities including knowledge
In menu & procedures.
Inside Sales Associates/Customer Service
Olympic Village, SM City Supermall
Marilao, Bulacan, Philippines
Nov. 21, 2006 – June 10, 2008
• Sells sports products in company branches to customers by showing selections offered and
working with customer to identify all brands and colors desired.
• Displays and/or demonstrates products, using samples or catalog, and emphasizes salable
features and benefits.
• Qualifies client, quotes prices and credit terms and prepares sales orders by collecting and
documenting all necessary information to assure customer expectations are met.
• cssInvestigates and resolves customer problems with ordered product.
• Stays current on product knowledge and trends.
2. Ability to read and interpret documents such as safety rules, operating and maintenance
instructions, and procedure manuals. Ability to speak effectively before costumers or
Service Crew (Dining Section)
Golden Crest International Foods Corp. (Jollibee)
Aliw Complex, Meycauayan, Bulacan Philippines
Sep. 21, 2005 – August 30, 2006
• Ensure good customer service by delivering orders on time.
• Maintains cleanliness of the dining area, tables are well arrange and presentable for every
costumer that will dine in.
• Ensure customer complains are being solve by immediate action with courtesy.
• Ensure customer satisfaction that will make them come back not just because of the food
but by warm welcome to each and everyone.
College: Electronics and Computer Technology
ASEAN College of Science and Technology
Plaza Naning, Baliuag, Bulacan
year from June 2002 – November 2005
Secondary: San Miguel High School
San Miguel, Bulacan
Tertiary: San Miguel Elementary School
San Miguel, Bulacan
SEMINARS & TRAINING
PGMA Call Center Training Program
Xynet Communications Solutions Inc.
Rizal Tower 4474 Singian St., Makati Ave., Makati City
February 6, 2007 – February 20, 2007
Basic Food Hygiene Training Course (level 2)
Boecker Food Safety
October 26, 2009
HACCP Food Safety
Person in-Charge (P.I.C Level 3) Training For Food Hygiene & Safety Management
B.S.S World Food Safety Management
September 27, 2014
Passport Number: EB-3669437
Date of Issue: September,19, 2011
Date of Expiry: September,18, 2016
Visa Status: Residence Visa
Date of Entry: December 17, 2013
Date of Expiry: December 16, 2015
Age: 32 years old
Civil Status: Single
I hereby certify that all the information above is true to the best of my knowledge.