7. Tomato soup Ingredients - 25 g of bone-in meat (chicken or veal) - 3 liters of cold water - 2 carrots, parsley, - A piece of celery, a small leek - Can (220 g) tomato concentrate 30 per cent. - Teaspoon finely chopped dill - Cup thick sour cream - Sugar - Salt - Pepper Preparation Wash the meat, add to pot, pour cold water and boil. After boiling, reduce the heat, cover with a pot. Cook about 30 minutes. Then add the broth peeled and rinsed greens, vegetables, dill, salt and a pinch of pepper. Cook until the meat and vegetables are soft (about 30 to me. Decoction strain and stir in the tomato concentrate. Chowder cook 3-5 minutes more. Mortar cream and add a teaspoon of sugar (thanks to a gain on the soup taste!). Serve with rice or pasta, sprinkled with dill or parsley.
8. Salad Ingredients 2 Bell pepper, red 1 Cucumber 2 large Onion 1 kg beans 2 packs of feta cheese 1 glass Capers 200 ml Vinegar 100 ml Olive oil 2 tablespoons Sugar 2 tsp Spice mix (Gyros) 1 tsp Garlic granules Salt Herbs, finely chopped, fresh, to taste Preparation The onions in thin rings, heat the vinegar in the short (do not boil). The peppers into cubes, cucumber exempt from the core part and cut into cubes with peel, feta cheese cut into small cubes. Drain the beans. The onion-vinegar mix with the spices, and mix with the oil and sugar, a dressing. If possible, give warm the vegetable pieces, fresh herbs and Feta cheese, and stir into the refrigerator.
9. Melon with Ham Ingredients 1 melon Few pieces of ham Preparation Take the melon and cut it in some pieces. Remove the seeds and put a piece of ham on a piece of melon and ready for eat.
10. Bigos Ingredients 0,8 kg sauerkraut, washed and drained 0,8 kg white cabbage, shredded 0,4kg sausage, sliced into ½" pieces 0,2 kg smoked ham, cubed 0,2 kg smoked pork, cubed 0,2 kg bacon, chopped 0,2 kg beef or venison, cubed some dried mushrooms 4 pitted prunes, chopped 2 apples, cored and cubed 1 tomato, cubed 1 onion, diced 2 cloves garlic, minced 1 tsp allspice 2 bay leaves Preparation Simmer the cabbage until soft (1/2 to 1 hour), then drain. Meanwhile, cook the bacon and set aside, preserving the fat. In the bacon fat sauté the onions and garlic, and brown the remaining meat except the kielbasa. Combine all ingredients in a pot and cook: in a slow cooker, set on "low" for 5–10 hours; on the stove, cook briefly on medium and then simmer 2–3 hours. Refrigerate any leftovers and reheat for serving. The flavor improves each time, peaking around the third day. Many like to freeze it solid before thawing, heating and eating. Traditionally, it was left out in the freezing cold to store. 1 tbsp peppercorns
11. Leberkäse Preparation This recipe is very simple and requires no great description. Just roll in egg and bread crumbs meatloaf and bake like a steak. Mashed potatoes and vegetables as desired. Ingredients Bread, eggs and meat.
12. Potatoes omelette Preparation The potatoes and onions are sliced and fried in abundant oil so they get fried but also boiled in the oil. Once drained from the oil, they are mixed with raw beaten eggs before being slowly fried again in a pan. The omelette is fried first on one side and then flipped over to fry on its other side. This is done with the help of a plate or by tossing it in the air and catching it again in the pan if it is not too big. Care must be taken when frying the potato pieces in oil. Ingredients 4 medium potatoes 1 onion 6 eggs Salt Oil
13. Cheesecake Ingredients -1,25 kilograms of cheese minced -25 dag sugar -3-4 eggs -3 cups of milk -4 tablespoons oil -2 sugar-free puddings -Vanilla sugar -Juice of half lemon -Coconut - Raisins Preparation Grate the egg yolks with sugar, add vanilla sugar, oil and lemon juice. Grate adding a spoonful of cheese. Stir puddings with milk and add to the weight, add raisins. Knead a thin layer of crisp pastry. Put the mass of cheese cake (mass is in liquid form). Bake about 1 hour at 200 degrees C. About 10 minutes before baking the cheesecake Put egg whites whipped with 2-3 tablespoons of sugar and mixed with coconut. Bake about 10-15 minutes. A portion of the large plate.
14. Red berry compote Ingredients 2 (8 1/4 ounce) packages raspberries, frozen in light syrup and thawed 1 (16 ounce) package strawberries, frozen in light syrup, thawed and pureed with their juice 1 lb dark sweet red cherries, stemmed pitted and quartered or 1 (20 ounce) can dark sweet cherries, with juice reserved separately 1 quart natural red grape juice or cranberry juice 3/4 cup sugar 1 tablespoon lemon zest, finely grated 1/4 cup lemon juice, freshly squeezed 2/3 cup cornstarch, unsifted 1 cup dry red wine (preferably German) Preparation Combine raspberry juice, pureed strawberries and cherry juice in 1 quart measure. Add enough grape juice to total 1 quart. Pour mixture into heavy saucepan Add 2 more cups grape juice. Stir in sugar, lemon zest, lemon juice. Bring to a boil, uncovered, over medium heat stirring often. make a thin, smooth paste.As soon as mixture boils, add corn starch paste, whisking vigorously. Immediately reduce heat to low; cook and stir for 3 minutes until mixture boils again, thickens, and starch taste is gone. Stir in raspberries and cherries gently. Heat and stir 1 minute more. Remove from heat and stir 1 minute more. Cool mixture to room temperature. Chill for 24 hours.
15. Coca with chocolate Ingredients 200 g flour 3 eggs 50 grams of cornstarch 250 grs sugar 1 cup oil 1 cup dry or sweet anise1 cup orange juice (freshly squeezed) Lemon zest Chocolate Preparation We light the oven while preparing the dough at 180 º C. Put the sugar and egg yolks in a bowl, beat and then add the lemon zest, oil, dill and orange juice when we have it all mixed flour and cornstarch sifted, add yeast. In another bowl, assemble the egg about to snow and the anterior part of the mass. We spread a 20x30 cm pan with butter and sprinkle with flour, put the dough and we put in the oven for 30 minutes. After take a piece of coca with a piece of chocolate and eat.
17. Polish special food Carp for Christmas Eve Borsch for Christamas Eve It's a fried fish. We eat it with potatoes. It's a soup made of beetroots.
18. German special food Goose for the 1 st Christmas day Lamb for Easter The goose used to be stuffed with apples for getting more sweet. The lamb used to be eaten fot easter and it is served with green beans and potatoes.
19. Catalan special food Panellets for All Saints Mona for Easter It's like small cakes and they are made with almond and water. There are lots of types. It's a butter cake with an egg in the middle.