5. Gemischter Salat 3 peppers 4 tomatoes 1 / 2 cucumber Salad Radishes Separating everything into small cubes And finally all together in a large bowl As desired and season with salt and pepper
6. ½ packet of noodles 1 cup cream 1 cup crème fraîche 1 cup cheese 1 tablespoon oregano A pinch of salt as pepper n. 200 g salmon Mix cheese, sour cream and cream in a pot. Add oregano . Season with salt and pepper. The sauce can be slowly hot Pasta with cream sauce and salmon
7. Dessert 2 banana (s) 2 apples 2 orange (s) 3 kiwis 500g grapes 1 lemon (s) Sugar The fruit peel and cut into bite-sized pieces. The apples and bananas with lemon juice immediately, brown. Obstsalat
8. Cannelloni I NGREDIENTS: 2 0 plates of cannelloni. 1 / 2 kilo of meat. A glass of cognac and red wine 1 onion, chopped 3 carrots chopped 2 onions chopped 200 grams of pork liver pate Salt, pepper, sweet pepper and chopped herbs. 4 chopped tomatoes. 1 liter of normal Bechamel (70x70) Olive oil, garlic and bay leaves .
9. Cannelloni PROCESS: Within a cacerola brown meat with garlic and bay leaf oil, start getting a little color add the onions, then the leek, onion and then after the carrot, cook for 5 minutes to fire fluixet . Then add the pate, copper Adiciona few minutes and a tablespoon of paprika, cook for a minute and add the chopped tomato, the cognac and red wine. Cook and correct taste. With this stuffing fill the cannelloni, enrrodillar, napar with bechamel, cheese espolvoretjar zone and gril l.
11. Roast Chicken PROCESS: We light the oven to hot, 180 grados. Season the chicken inside and out. Inside, the thyme and rosemary threw to taste. Cut the lemons into slices and leave them inside the chicken. On the outside we take chicken seasoning. You put it in the oven and we'll take over a stream of oil, we in the oven for an hour and a half or two hours it all depends on the size of chicken. When you miss half to remove (ie, if the chicken has to be one and a half, where it has 1 hour) and during this time we will be throwing him over the oil that we had put.finally, would add: Squeeze 1 lemon and it will add two tablespoons of honey, stir until it is diluted and we’ll take it over the chicken until it makes the hour and a half of cooking.
12. Catalan Cream INGREDIENTS: 1 liter of milk 4 egg yolks 2 tablespoons cornstarch Cinnamon leaf Lemon rind 200 gr. sugar PROCESS: - Heat the milk with cinnamon and lemon rind and incorporated. -Beat the egg yolks with sugar and cornstarch. - Pour the milk over the yolks. -Place the mixture into the fire, without boiling, until thickened. -Distribute it in clay pots and let cool. Put a layer of sugar and burn with a shovel (which is red in the fire.)
13. Borscht soup INGREDIENTS: 2 Litres of Chicken stock (fresh or from cube) 10 medium size Beetroots (cooked, peeled and diced; you can use pre-packed beetroot for ease) 2 Carrots – diced 2 Parsnips – diced 1/2 Celery stick – diced 1/4 Leek – cut in half lengthways 1/4 Onion, diced Marjoram, finely chopped (you can use dried) Bay Leaf 2 Allspice Berries Spirit Vinegar, to taste Salt & Pepper, to taste Borscht soup
14. Borscht soup Barszcz Czerwony: Polish Beetroot Soup Recipe – Method Note: Our version of the soup is fairly rustic with chunks of vegetables in the bowl for you to enjoy. If you prefer, a crystal clear version can be made by puréeing all the vegetables at the start before adding to the stock, and filtering through a muslin cloth at the end. -Heat chicken stock in a large pot. - Place all vegetables, bay leaf and allspice into the stock. Bring to a boil, then reduce to a simmer until vegetables are soft (20 minutes approximately) - Dice beetroots and place into the stock, making sure to add any leftover juice (don’t waste any – this really helps the colour) -Add spirit vinegar – start with 1tbsp or so, this will prevent the colour from dulling, as well as giving a traditional sour flavour. -Heat until beetroot is soft; add the marjoram about 5 minutes before finished. Add salt & pepper to taste, along with more vinegar if needed. - Ladle in bowls while hot and enjoy. You could try this accompanied by mashed potato topped with lardons of fried bacon
15. Pork chops Ingredients: - 4 slices of boneless pork loin - 1 egg - 1 tablespoon flour - 1 cup breadcrumbs - 2 tablespoons oil for frying - Salt and pepper PROCESS: Rinse the meat slices in the water. Disrupt the pestle slices of meat, so that at least half of its surface area increased. Prepare the two plates: the first lightly beaten, raw egg on the second - breadcrumbs mixed with flour, salt and pieprzem.Bierz chops and thoroughly prepared compassed them first in egg, then in batter. Dissolve and properly warm up the fat in the pan and place the cutlets płastko. Fry 2 minutes on both sides of the strong fire, when the cutlets are fried and are gold, you can reduce the flame and cover with pan lid. After 4 -5 minutes of frying pork chops are ready to teach on the plates.
17. Yeast-made cake RECIPE: Put the milk and butter into a saucepan and shake it over the heat until the butter is melted, but do not allow the milk to get very hot. Put the flour into a basin, stir into it the milk and butter, yeast and well beaten eggs, to form a smooth dough. Let it stand in a warm place, covered with a cloth, to rise. When sufficiently risen, add the currants, sugar and candied peel cut into thin slices. When all the ingredients are thoroughly mixed, line 2 moderate sized cake tins with buttered paper, which should be about 15cm (6 inches) higher than the tin. Pour in the mixture, let it stand to rise again for another 30 minutes. Bake the cakes in a brisk oven for about 1½ hours. If the tops of them become too brown, cover them with paper until they are done through. A few drops of lemon essence or a little grated nutmeg, may be added if the flavour is liked.
19. Christmas In Germany we traditionally eat Potato-salad with hot sausage Easter At Easter in Germany many families eat Lamb with duplings and Red cabbage
20. Describes: The cake is a cake to celebrate Easter is celebrated with a chocolate egg when: The mona is done once a year and was held at Easter and was to celebrate with friends or family in the countryside. Easter La Mona