Gehören Sie zu den Ersten, denen das gefällt!
Within previous concepts products are often defined by one bill of material (BOM). This BOM is handed over from development to production. These concepts are clearly defined and easy to manage over the release-process.
This proceeding doesn’t fulfil the requirements of global aligned companies anymore.
1. Product portfolio are segmented for local markets (Design anywhere)
2. Products are dynamically produced in several production sites (Produce everywhere)
Therefore the following questions must be discussed:
- How to control products for remote production sites?
- What is the influence of local production technologies ore local suppliers on my product structure?
- How to deal with global master and local transaction data?
- How to handle localised products and global spare part management?
- How to control product configuration?
- How to setup an adequate variant-management
Within a globalised environment clearly defined product structures are the backbone for global development and production.