2. WHICH IT IS A PORT
• Place sheltered from the wind to the sea or a river where boats can stop and remain
safe , with facilities to make repairs or perform loading and unloading operations .
The port is , by extension, that intended space and especially oriented goods flow ,
characters, information or provide shelter and security than those vessels or vessels
responsible for carrying out these tasks one
3. THE SEA ÁREA?
• Designed the ship, and where the breakwaters that protect berths around the
outside waves, mainly consisting of the levees have ; Access works to facilitate
access to the harbor boat in the conditions of access security , ensuring its handling,
proper width and depth. These are the signs (radar, lights, beacons , beacons , buoys
, etc. ) , the channeling dikes , dredging canals , locks ; Spaces funding ( harbors )
with the function of keeping the boat in calm waters , without obstructing traffic ,
waiting for his turn to berth at the docks ; and the docks that form the surface of
sheltered waters suitable for permanence and Operation of Ships ( tidal or flotation ,
or as they become subject to tidal action ) .
4. THE LAND A ROUND?
• mainly aimed at the goods, including the surface of the ground operation consisting
of springs , in addition to facilitate docking and mooring of boats , they support the
provisional tools and stockpiling of goods; deposits and also to adapt a space for
goods, serve to regulate the maritime -terrestrial flows.
5. SETTLEMENT AREA OF BASIC INDUSTRIES?
• Occasionally it can be located in an area of settlement ports of basic industries :
steel mills , shipyards , petrochemical , refineries , etc. In some cases it has been
necessary to create ports exclusively for your service, as the case of the outer harbor
of Huelva , focused on the petrochemical industry.
7. • Boat Services :Among the services the ship include: the slogan , pilotage , towing,
provisioning, fueling ( in English, bunkering ) , downloading " sloop " ( waste tank
washing ) , garbage collection , repairs and maintenance , etc.
Merchandise Services: For services to the commodity include: the slogan , stevedoring,
customs , health , surveillance , commercial services of freight forwarders , consignees
and other agents
Land transport services: Land transport services are representative , transshipment
activities and handling of goods .
Other services: Finally, the section on various services, among which are insurance,
banking , mercantile , the media, etc.
9. LEISURE PORT, SPORTS PORT
• The marinas are those specifically aimed at shelter for about longer stay or provide
a basis for recreational boats , which by its irregular use should spend extended
stays in mooring area or in dry dock. To cover the needs of these ports , often have
different characteristics compared to traditional merchant ports and dock area , dry
dock , dockyards or the existence of restaurants, shops and other services aimed at
a clientele of true purchasing power
• Ports or parts of ports that are especially responsible for the construction or repair
of vessels are private shipyards such facilities . Usually representative of the
existence of large shipyard cranes, dry docks or launch various areas for ships of
11. COMMERCIAL FISHING
• Those in charge of handling perishable and especially those for fish unloading
goods, fishing ports, buildings contain facilities oriented to the sale of these goods ,
auctions . These ports , being the place of origin for the market entry of these
products must be provided with the logistical and commercial infrastructure to
distribute to areas of consum