1. LEEZA N. SINGH
I have multiple years of IT experience with an emphasis on IP Telephony, Technical Writing, SQL
databases, Systems Maintenance, extensive experience in Network Administration and VOIP
Support. I can offer strong technical support knowledge with a background in multi-platform systems
on information technology topics. I have ability to install and configure VOIP servers, TCP/IP, H.323
and MGCP protocols.
CISCO Call Manager 4.0, 7.0 and Unified Call Manager Systems, Cisco Unity 4.0, Conference
Connection 1.2, IPCC Express, Desktop Agent, Name Connector, Network Manager, What sup Gold
8.0 and What sup Gold professional, Windows 2000, Windows 2003, DNS, and DHCP servers SQL
2000 Suite, Mini Cad, Visual C++ Using Microsoft Foundation Classes, Sybase, Page Screamer 2.3,
Visual Basic, Dream Weaver 3.0, Lotus Notes R5, Microsoft Access 2000, Photoshop 7.0, Corel
Draw 11.0, Broad soft, Edge Marc, MK11, UC Solutions Expert, TCP/IP, H.323, MGCP and SIP
Trainer at Sonya's Academy
Feb. 2013 - Mar. 2013
. I was responsible for teaching and training kids in Computer Applications.
Manager at Health Food Store
Sales and Application Support
Dec. 2012 - Jan. 2013
. I was responsible for Sales and Marketing services. Day to day tasks included printer, LAN,
phone and laptop support.
Sales Associate at Elite 4 Her
Oct. 2012 - Nov. 2012
. I was responsible for Customer Support and Devices installed at the premises. I was responsible
for end user support and Office applications.
Cisco Unified Communications
June 2011 – Oct. 2011
Project Manager /Information Innovators, Inc / USPTO
• I was responsible for managing, maintaining and troubleshooting Cisco Unified Communications
Manager (Call Manager) and associated services. I worked directly with the client and
management staff to resolve both daily operational issues and serve as technical lead on projects.
I am familiar with Remedy, HP Open View and Service Desk Environments. I am also proficient
in Telecommunications and other phone PBX/VOIP systems.
Alcatel-Lucent / DOJ
Jan 2011 – June 2011
2. Network/VOIP Engineer
• I was responsible for configuring Poly com using Broad soft Application. I am proficient in
configuring Edge marc and M1K devices for call control and call routing. My day to day
operations included: creating Voicemail accounts and managing messaging accounts using UNIX
platform, troubleshooting Voice relates issues and Technical documentation.
• I also worked with providers on daily basis to help in Circuit cut-over and new Circuit installs.
• I troubleshot SIP related issues on Phones and Edge marc devices used as Gateways.
• I was responsible for mainstreaming, Network Administration, and VOIP Support.
• I also installed and configured VOIP servers, troubleshoot TCP/IP, H.323 and MGCP protocols.
April 2007 – Oct. 2010
Network / VOIP Design Engineer
• Applied advanced technical principles, theories, and concepts. Also contributed to the
development of new principles and concepts.
• Worked on unusually complex technical problems and provided solutions which are highly
innovative and ingenious. Worked under consultative direction toward predetermined long-range
goals and objectives. Assignments are often self-initiated. Determined and pursued courses of
action necessary to obtain desired results. Work checked through consultation and agreement
with others rather than by formal review of superior.
• Developed advanced technological ideas and guided their development into a final product.
Erroneous decisions or recommendations would typically result in failure to achieve critical
organizational objectives and affect the image of the organization's technological capability.
• Served as organization spokesperson on advanced projects and/or programs and acted as advisor
to management on advanced technical research studies and applications. Provided work
leadership for lower level employees. I am considered expert in my field.
• Evaluated and analyzed corporate (GTC) Call Manager cluster to determine what improvements
need to be implemented and documented the new GTC VOIP layout as needed.
• Implemented a solid backup strategy for two major Call Manager Clusters (HC & HQ). Authored
various VOIP related documents and help guides for troubleshooting.
• Actively involved with troubleshooting Gateways, PRI, Call Manager Cluster and Telco issues.
Participated in site migrations and cut over.
• Supported various applications such as IPCC, SQL, Call Manager, Unity, Hunt Groups, Pickup
Groups and BLF. I have worked with CUOM and Whats up Gold Monitoring Tools on daily
basis. Also trained team members on IPCC and SQL related issues.
Sept. 2006 – March 2007
Operations Specialist III/ VOIP Administrator
• Played a key role as a VOIP administrator/ Engineer.
• Responsible for supporting 1200 user environment. Supported Call Manager 3.3, Unity 4.0,
Conference Connection and Unified Contact Center applications that include IPCC and Desktop
agents. Also programmed toll free numbers using Verizon’s Network Manager Tool.
• Worked on major projects in creating new sites, upgrading older versions and creating backups
for Call Manager, Unity, IPCC and Conference Connection.
• Upgraded Call Manager 3.3 to 4.2, building a new site in Puerto Rico, upgrading the dial plan;
redundancy and fail over on layer 3 for call routing.
• Designed and implemented fail over and disaster recovery call routing procedures and also have
experience in troubleshooting VOIP Servers, VOIP Gateways and PSTN related issues. I possess
strong knowledge of performing Mac's on VoIP systems and legacy systems (Centrex). I also
worked to create IP Telephony monitoring solutions for my company.
Dec. 2004 – Aug. 2006
3. LAN Administrator/ VOIP Admin, US-VISIT
• Designed and implemented VOIP technology for US-VISIT project that includes about three
buildings and 600 users. I was a key VOIP Administrator in US-VIST SBA (Smart Border
Alliance) facility. I have wide knowledge of Call Manager 4.0 and Cisco Unity 4.0. Implemented
VOIP phones by auto registration and manually. I also have experience with PBX systems for
• Managed the technical support of Information Services desktop hardware and software in order to
maintain continued business computing operations. Provide proper installation, integration, and
initial operation of the clinical and ancillary desktop environment to support the business unit’s
needs. Provide thorough analysis, timely resolution, and follow-up to problem issues, assigned
tasks, and requests for project related technical specifications.
• Implemented standard operating procedure guidelines for Accenture and other sub contractors.
Provide technical on-call support and resolve, escalate and/or facilitate critical problems within
established Information Systems policy timeframes, Administered creation/deletion of Active
Directory / GroupWise accounts via Remote Desktop Connection, Net meeting and VNC.
Designed and Implemented upgrade of 2000 domain to 2003 domain, created Active Directory
database for the DHS contractors according to their needs.
• Key leader to a Host Based Intrusion Detection system implementation for DHS. HIDS (Host
based intrusion detection system) was configured all the servers that are likely to get hacked and
attacked, DHS was able to install policies and procedures on all monitored servers.
• Involved with setting-up Network Monitoring tool using Whats up Gold to monitor any intrusion
detection by trapping SNMP traps and packets.
• Actively upgraded Standard operating procedures for the LAN/WAN infrastructure.
Advanced Management Technology, Inc.
Nov. 2003 – Dec. 2004
• Provided the web developers with enhanced graphics and content for the development of various
web-based applications for FAA. Primary responsibility includes writing standard operating
procedures, web content management, fixing broken links as needed, testing ASH websites,
research new products and services to determine suitability to the customer’s environment and
make recommendations to the Government Project Manager and also troubleshoot various
hardware and software related issues.
Advanced Management Technology, Inc. FAA
June 2002 – Nov. 2003
Q & A Analyst/ Help Desk Analyst
• The helpdesk routine tasks involves providing information technology support to the clients
which includes: desktop support, local and wide-area network, e-mail, enterprise application,
desktop support, hardware and software upgrades, giving prompt assistance to the clients and
meeting their needs are also part of the responsibilities. Helpdesk staff is always in a process of
learning new applications and software. This position is very challenging and requires
multitasking because it not only requires wide knowledge of software and hardware but also
proficiency in administrative tasks, involved in Q & A web content management also.
Advanced Management Technology, Inc. FAA
July 2001 – May 2002
• Daily tasks involved file transfers from the test server to the production server, creating daily,
weekly, monthly and quarterly reports and managing web pages. The file transfers were done
using file manager and explorer. Web pages for the client were also updated and created using
html and dream weaver. It also included creating, deleting and fixing broken links using Link bot
and pointing the files to its source database.
Advanced Management Technology, Inc. DOT
June 2000 – July 2001
4. Customer Representative
• Performed various automated telecommunications work orders transactions using database like
MANAKON and NETPLUS. These operations include inputs and updates of tasks pertinent to
cable infrastructure, PBX programming and telephone service satisfaction. Tasks include quality
control checking before data is processed for billing.
Allen & Shariff Corporation
Aug. 1999 – June 2000
• Involved in preparation of mechanical, electrical and plumbing engineering drawings using,
Vector Works 8.0, also involved in preparation of specifications on Corel WordPerfect, Microsoft
Word and Spreadsheets on Excel software. The duties of telecommunications analyst involved
tasks like taking orders from the clients, managing file system for all the transactions and
troubleshooting all the telecommunications problems.
University of Delhi
Bachelor of Arts (English (Honors.)
National Institute of Information Technology (NIIT), Delhi, India
Bachelors in Software Technology & Systems Management, Delhi, India
Train Edge, Inc.
Web Fast Track for Web Developer
Microsoft Certified Professional (MCP)
UNIX Training From Global Knowledge
Lotus Notes R5 (Local Support Training)
Microsoft Office 2010 by VEC
Microsoft Excel 2010 by VEC
Professional Resume Writing by VEC
Social Media and Self Marketing by VEC
Microsoft Certified Professional (MCP) – NIIT
Cisco Unity Specialist
ITIL V3 Certified
I was awarded by ASU-IT (FAA-10A) for the outstanding support to the “Internet/Intranet Web
CLEARANCE: DHS Clearance, TSA Clearance