Gehören Sie zu den Ersten, denen das gefällt!
In first half of this year, the domestic group buying market was cultivating in a vibrant scene and the landscape of group buying websites has been intermittently under convulsion.
The grim reality is such a crowded market, fueled by venture capitals and vicious competition, filled with counterfeit products and not guaranteed offline service, is shrinking and becoming a grotesque gallery of layoffs, closings, late payments, dissatisfied clients, and shattered.
Will China group buying market is just an online Titanic? This is the quesion we discuss about in this issue.
More articles you can find in "e-Commerce Insider", which is a monthly report dedicated to the Chinese e-Commerce market.
Other focuses in this issue:
- e-Commerce second most favored adventure for china startup
- The rise of social e-commerce in china will be unstoppable
- Watsons lands in taobao mall, pushing promotion
- Vancl's bleeding loss, troubled ipo dream and much more
- Chilly wind of china e-commerce winter blows.
This report is issued by L'Atelier BNP Paribas