Khalid Mohammed M. El Hady Ghubish
Kornish El Nile Street – Al Ahlam City – Al Awkaf Compound–
Building No. (3) – Menshaet El Kanater – Giza – Egypt
Tel: 02-389 404 85, Mob. 0101- 888 93 40
To attain the highest level in accounting and financial management proficiency and assist
esteemed organizations in their pursuit towards operation control, financial strength and
competitive advantage. And a challenging position in a well-established entity where I can
fully utilize my experience.
Seeking a challenging position as finance manager where I can utilize my knowledge and
possess good management and supervisory skills in a company that will give me the
opportunity for professional growth. I see myself as an Accountant involved in Accounting
& Administration because I feel myself into this type of activity. I'm sincere, practical, and
hardworking and self-motivated with ability to set and achieve objective as team player or
• Bachelor's Degree in Commerce – Business Administration – Faculty Of Commerce - Cairo
University –May 1987.
• Currently, Financial Manager at Al Fares Al Arabi for Oils, Soap and
• Previous Job - Financial Manager – Ormet Contracting and Trading
Companies Group S.A.E. – Ormet Group - (from March 2010 to July 2012) with
annual Performance appraisal with achieved target & satisfactory audit report for
my files performance.
• Finance Accounting experience Over 28 years as following:-
- Maintain a documented system of accounting policies and procedures
- Manage outsourced functions
- Oversee the operations of the treasury department, including the design of an
organizational structure adequate for achieving the department's goals and
- Forecast cash flow positions, related borrowing needs, and available funds for
- Ensure that sufficient funds are available to meet ongoing operational and capital
- Use hedging to mitigate financial risks related to the interest rates on the
company's borrowings, as well as on its foreign exchange positions
- Maintain banking relationships
- Assist in determining the company's proper capital structure
- Arrange for equity and debt financing
- Invest funds
- Recommend appropriate dividend issuances, based on historical dividend patterns
and expected cash flows
- Manage the preparation of the company's budget
- Report to management on variances from the established budget, and the reasons
for those variances
- Assist management in the formulation of its overall strategic direction
- Engage in ongoing cost reduction analyses in all areas of the
- Review the performance of competitors and report on key issues to
- Engage in benchmarking studies to establish areas of potential
- Interpret the company's financial results to management and
recommend improvement activities
- Review company bottlenecks and recommend changes to improve the
overall level of company throughput
- Participate in target costing activities to create products that meeting
predetermined price goals
- Assist in the determination of product pricing in relation to features
offered and competitor pricing
- Compile key business metrics and report on them to management
- Manage the capital budgeting process, based on constraint analysis
and discounted cash flow analysis
- Create additional analyses and reports as requested by management
- Oversee the extension of credit to customers
General Accounting Duties:
- All Cash and Bank Operations, Bank Records and Reconciliation in Local
and Foreign Currencies (Mainly United States Dollars, Euro and Sterling
- Controlling the Suppliers and Subcontractors Accounts Including L/G'S.
- Maintaining Fixed Assets Files, Accounts Analysis, Periodical Trail Balance
Adjustments and Preparing the Consolidated Trail Balance of All the
Cost Accounting Duties:
- Cost Allocation of Expenses and Overheads.
- Reviewing the Cost Accounting Ledger and Doing the Necessary
- Preparing the Needed Cost Analysis Statements and reporting it to the
- Forecasting the Cash Flow and Liquidity Needs with the Support of
- Integration between General and Cost Accounting.
- Controlling the Purchase Orders and the Cash Payments to the Employees
as a Custodies on the Sites.
- Preparing the Necessary Analysis to the External Auditors as well as having
a Principal Assistance to the Financial Manager for the Issuance the
Financial Statements and Analyzing Attachments.
- Administrating All Works Related to Employees such as Contracts, Pay
and Benefits, Social Insurance, Security Clearance, Employee Order
Request, Leave Monitoring, Termination Pay Computation, Personnel
Performance and Correspondence. Recruit, Receive and Review Resumes,
Interview and Recommended Candidates for Positions Within.
- Controlling the Local Staff Taxes Calculation.
- Controlling the V A T Reimbursed from the Suppliers and Authorities.
- Controlling the General Tax, V A T Tax, Stamp Tax, Payroll Tax
Inspection With Assistances in Financial Department and Corporate with
External Auditors to Issue the Reports Needed to the Tax Authority.
• Bachelor's Degree in Commerce – Business Administration – Faculty Of
Commerce - Cairo University –May 1987.
• Strong team leadership and proven ability to deal in deferent environment,
effectively communicates direction, commits people to action and conveys
complex information in easily understood formats.
• Handled the tasks of managing and analyzing budgets and financial reports.
• Played major role in providing and interpreting financial information.
• Produced accurate financial plans meeting deadlines.
• Hired and trained staff for finance department.
• Directed a team of accountants to increase accuracy and reduce time for financial
recording and reporting.
• Responsible for financial administration management with annual sales exceeding
• Coordinated the financial reporting functions and provided day to day supervision
one or more functions such as accounts payable, receivable, payroll and etc.
• Trained plants in use of corporate reporting system.
• Directly involved in forecasting and planning and budgeting.
• Reduction the operating costs by eliminating redundancies.
• Ensured accuracy of compliance with accounting policies and procedures.
• Responsible for maintaining general ledger system and accounting files and chart
• Verified cost allocations according to company procedures.
• Preformed financial analysis and modeling.
• Established and maintained internal controls, serve as liaison to external auditors
and ensured that accounting activities are in accordance with legal, government
and company policies.
• Auditing the monthly sales tax and every three months surtax, labor tax
• Analyzed financial data and extracted and defined relevant information.
• Monitor the customers’ current accounts on a daily basis and ensure its compliance
to the approved payment terms & the company’s credit policy.
• Audit the monthly collection’s forecast.
• Responsible for processing payroll in timely manner.
• Attended and successfully taught many specialized training courses in
Budgeting analysis, business Development & Financial analysis.
El Fares El Arabi for Oils, Soap & Detergent S.A.E. August 2012-Now
Manufacture all kinds of vegetable oils and sold in the local market and the Arab and
• Fund Management, and Working Capital Management.
• Exposure on Guarantees (Tender, Advance, Performance and Retentions).
• Meeting with Banks, Insurance Agents on regular basis.
• Cash Flows forecasting (Inward/outward).
• Implementation of Corporate Financial policies and procedure.
• Insurance Claim handling.
• Monthly performance review of all contracts against budget. Analyze actual and
report variance to `management.
Duties & Responsibilities:
1. Ensures the implementation of the G&D financial strategy and general policies and
procedures relating to finance and accounting function.
2. Ensures the proper implementation of the Egyptian GAAP* and tax principles,
proper adjustment to US GAAP for reporting purposes, and the proper application of the
company’s set standards as used in internal and external reporting.
3. Reviews the monthly trial balance and investigates any discrepancies.
4. Reviews and approves all documents and agreements with financial impact, from all
departments, to ensure compliance with the company’s obligation as defined by law and
the relevant regulations.
5. Reviews all financial data and reports to ensure the proper allocation of revenue and
cost line items to either the company or G&D Egypt Limited.
6. Controls the financial activities of the company in accordance with the policies and
7. Monitors the costs and expenses of the company to ensure compliance with the
standards set by the company.
ORMET CONTRACTING AND TRADING COMPANY S.A.E. ( EGYPT )
March 2010- July 2012
Financial Manager :
IMPORT AND CONTRACTING
Imported specially Office Furniture for Banks like (HSBC) in the Middle
East and contracting in the field of finish the interfaces of administrative
buildings by marbles and granite.
* Services Organizations Involving Cash Flow and Bank Reconciliations Management
* Establishing, Managing and Planning Accounting and Financial Functions.
* Support Operations in the Development of Financial Business Plans and Budgets.
* Manages Accounts Payable and Receivable, Fixed Assets, Debtors, Creditors
Accounting, Revenue Assurance and Tax Functions.
* Control and Monitors the Accuracy of Financial Information's and Sufficiency of Funds.
* Manages Financial Reporting to the Regional Finance Director in Mother Company.
Duties & Responsibilities:
1- Involved in all aspects of finance, accounts, strategic planning, budgeting and
2- Responsible for preparation of business financial statements, forecasting, capital
and operational budgets and data analysis.
3- Prepare consolidated annual budget, along with monthly and quarterly budget
reviews for reporting and financial presentations to stockholders.
4- Manage capital for the company by analyzing cash flow, cost controls, and
expenses to guide business management.
5- Work with other managers to provide consultative support to planning initiatives
through financial and management information analyses, reports, and
6- Involvement of operations in contract negotiations and oversight of the billing,
collection and accounts receivable functions.
7- Oversee the approval and processing of revenue, expenditure, and position control
documents, department budgets, ledger, account maintenance and data entry.
8- Manage all inventory, fixed assets and associated depreciation.
9- Ensure compliance with statutory reporting requirements and that records systems
are maintained in accordance with generally accepted auditing standards.
10- Ensure all legal documentation and insurances for the Company business is up to
11- Interact with other managers to provide consultative support to planning initiatives
through financial and management information analyses, reports, and
12- Assist other operations in contract negotiations and oversight of the billing,
collection and accounts receivable functions.
13- Oversee the approval and processing of revenue, expenditure, and position control
documents, department budgets, requirements and that records systems are
maintained in accordance with IFRS standards.
MISR FINANCIAL INVESTMENT COMPANY S. A. E. – (EGYPT)
June 2007- February 2010
CHIEF FINANCIAL OF REGISTERED AND BENEFICIARY OWNER
DEVISION, FINANCIAL FUNDS, BRANCHES DEPARTEMENT
MANAGER AND BUDGITING CONTROL.
Financial Portfolio Management, Fund Management, Managing
Bonds Issues for Corporation Investment Banking Services , Promoting New
Projects and Joint Ventures Between Foreign and Local Partners ,
Managing Marketing Underwriting Shares of New and Existing Companies ,
Providing Advisory Services in Restructuring , Merger Acquisition and
Corporate Finance , Assets Management , Privatization and Venture
Capital , Securities Custodian and Registered Owner ( R. O. ).
MFIC is Backed By its Shareholders. The Most Reputable Financial
Institutions in Egypt.
LUXURY HOME COLLECTION COMPANY LIMITED – KSA
April 2006- April 2007
Internal Decoration (Design and Release)
Landscaping, Furniture Fabrication, Upholstery, Curtains Fabrication,
Painting and Artists Works.
Accounting and Finance Function Including Zakat, Treasury,
Compliance and Legal.
Also Oversee Operational Activities and Directly Influence the Future
Strategy and Growth of the Business.
Commercially Minded with the Ability to Look Behind the Numbers.
INFORMATIQUE FOR INFORMATIONS TECHNOLOGY EGYPT
November 2004- February 2006
The Company is A Multinational Company One from VILLANOVA
GROUP S.P.A. – ITALY
Product of Application Technology Mainly with GOVERNRATE
AUTHORITY , TRADING COMPANIES and Export this Technologies to
the GULF COUNTRIES and AFRICAN COUNTRIES Like ETHIOPIA ,
HOME EXPERT CONSULTING (CHARTARED ACCOUNTANTS AND
CONSULTANTS) – SALAH AL SHARKAWY
June 2002- November 2004
Financial Controller and Consultant
MISR SUGAR COMPANY LIMITED
(Egyptian Company with Limited Responsibility)
December 1992- May 2002
The Company is a Branch and Legal Agency in Egypt for the E.D. & F.
MAN SUGAR COMPANY LIMITED in LONDON, UNITED KINGDOM.
Import and Trading SUGAR in Local Market and Re Export SUGAR
to the Middle East, African and Arab Countries.
Members in Associations:
1- International Management Accounting
(I M A) Membership
2- Practice at International Federation of Accountants by
Correspondences via Webinar.
3- Member and Related with the International Accounting
Standards Committee (IASC) and Corporate with
International Financial Reporting Standards (IFRS)
Receiving Every Updates by Weekly News through E-mail.
4- Fellow of the Egyptian Society of Taxation.
5- Fellow in the International Tax Association in Amsterdam
6- Member of European Accounting Association (EAA).
7- Member of CPA Australia .
8- Member of International Fiscal Association (IFA
Membership Number 37150)
9- Member of Arab Society of Technical Analysts.
10- Certificate of License Custodian of Misr of Clearing and
11- Member in the Arab Management Association (Membership
12- Member in International Federation of Accountants
- ALFA MARIN FOR HYDROLIC AND MECHANICAL
- ALLIED CONSULTANT
- ORMET CONTRACTING AND TRADING COMPANY
** Very Good Knowledge of High Technology of Computer.
** Familiar with Computer Accounting Systems.
** Perfect on PC' S Applications Like MICROSOFT OFFICE
WORD , EXCEL , ACCESS , POWER POINT, 2003 till 2013 by Using
Windows 8 .
** Knowledge of Computer Networks USING ERP ACCOUNTING
PACKAGE like (SCALA BUSINESS SOLUTIONS)
Depends on Pervasive DATABASE by Work Groups , ( MACC
SYSTEM ) , ( PIMS SYSTEM ) , ( SAP ) AND ( ALFA SYSTEM )
SUPPORTED BY ORACLE Applications .
• Faculty of Commerce” Business Administration” from Cairo University.
Current title & Job:
• Financial Manager – Al Obour Area – Al Fares Al Arabi for Oils, Soap and
• Arabic and English: Fluent writing & speaking
• Swimming & Reading.