Keshava Murthy K Architect & Urban Designer Resume LATEST2
1. Keshava Murthy K
Architect & Urban Designer
+91 97397 firstname.lastname@example.org
Registered Architect under Council of Architecture, Post graduation in Urban Design
To be part of progressive Architecture Design firm/ Real Estate Developer or Construction Company.
Experienced professional with excellent leadership skills, to work as concept Architect, master
planning, pursue design management and coordination, Integrate design-enable-manage-deliver,
supervise execution & project management to deal with vision objectives and business needs;
requirements of the company.
• Adopt techniques and methods (base data analysis) to evaluate detailed diagnosis of the project
and its context to drive a diverse dynamic market trends and practices.
• Identify opportunities- solutions through relevant studies on case to case basis addressing
• Prepare pre-design frame work/ guidelines and analysis in conceptualizing and creating
development and operational Architectural concepts and Urban design models
• Adept at developing complex and critical architectural routines
• In depth knowledge of implementing process improvement plans keeping in mind best practices
• Working knowledge of coordinating architectural designs with other engineering disciplines
• Proficient user of AutoCAD, Sketch-up, MS Word/Excel/PowerPoint and Basic Photoshop
• The Tallest tower- Resi 3B+G+50 Floors
• The Orchids- Resi- B+G+16 Floors
• Hanging Gardens- Resi- B+G+10 Floors
• Golden Panorama- Resi- B+G+13 Floors
• RVK School- G+4 • The Salarpuria Supreme- Comm Off- B+G+4
• Campus-10 Plot/Villa developments • The Commune- Resi- B+G+9 & 14 (Precast Technology)
Sr. Manager- Design Management; Coordination & Execution Oct 2013- Present
Prisha Properties India Pvt. Ltd- Real Estate Developers and Builders Bangalore, India
The firm is a joint venture of Golden Gate Properties Pvt. Ltd mainly focuses on Residential Apartments with
club houses, Gated Plots and villa developments, and Commercial (mixed use) developments in progress
• Prepare design feasibility, make relevant case studies and develop basic design concept
model (massing) options appropriate to location, scope, budget and specifications. Appoint
consultants and contractors, check techno commercial aspects, negotiate and recommend
engaging teams, prepare work order and assessing duties and responsibilities as per signed
documents. Organize and Manage design review weekly meetings; generate MOM and
necessary follow ups to achieve targets as per schedule in finalizing Design basis
reports/Technical Specifications/ B.O.Q and estimates of all trades for sign off to process
tender activities, call for tenders. Further check on progress with good for construction
drawings, comment and review of the same before issuing it to projects team. Engage third
party for peer review as suggested by management/ authorities to assure on the design
related issues and services. Involve team members at all levels of each activities for
successful completion of tasks.
2. • Prepare pros and cons (SWOT) of each activity with respect to design/ execution to leverage
prior making decision.
• Review and comment on marketing brochure, ensure floor plans and visuals are as per sign
off and call for necessary updates on the signed off documents in case of revisions.
• Adopt construction methods suitable for better quality and faster completion of
foundations, sub structure and super structure.
• Ensure value engineering to assess budget and costs of each activity, understand the
methods to simplify execution recommending materials and easy installation of products.
• Periodic site visits and meetings with project manager/ PMC and ensure all practices in
construction site comply as per design statements governing local building Byelaws/ NBC/
ISO/ ISI codes and standards
• Prepare design/ site observation/ Monthly progress report to look ahead
Sr. Manager- Design Feb 2009 – Sept 2013
Syntax Spaciologics Pvt. Ltd - Practicing Architects Bangalore, India
The firm mainly focuses on various types of Architectural Projects includes School Buildings, Residential
Apartments, Villas, Commercial Offices,.
• Handle projects independently, Prepare design schemes and take necessary approvals from
clients finalizing the concept, extensive involvement in managing client relationships at all
• Coordination with Structural, MEP, etc… for relevant details and prepare tender drawings/
documents, assess tenders in finalizing right contractors
• Prepare consultants and contractors work order, certify bills and payments
• To coordinate and motivate team members to meet deadlines in preparing good for
• Periodical supervision, conduct meeting on site, instructions to project manager for quality
work and finishes.
Manager- Design Nov 2006 – Jan 2009
Kristal Group projects India Pvt. Ltd- Real Estate Developers and Builders Bangalore, India.
Kristal Group mainly deals with Residential Apartments, Plotted layouts and villa developments.
• Prepare pre design studies, Site Evaluation and Analysis as received from top management
• Prepare Architectural Design Concepts, Specifications in compliance with local building bye-
laws and zoning regulations
• Liaise with Municipal authorities in getting approvals, NOC’s from BWSSB, PCB, Fire and
• Co-ordination with Structural, MEP, etc… preparation of Tender Drawings and Documents in
finalizing the contracts with a team size of five.
• Advice customer’s on modification requests raised and take it forward as per company
policies and execution guidelines
Project Architect Oct 2003 – Oct 2006
H S Architects - Practicing Architects Bangalore, India
The firm mainly focuses on various types of Architectural Projects includes Residential, Commercial Offices,
• Site observations/ Analysis for Various Projects with Senior Architects and generate reports.
3. • Prepare Conceptual Designs coordinating with principle Architect, develop basic
presentation drawings and coordination with MEP consultants in finalizing the design
concept sign off
• Coordination to get Various Permits, NOC and Approvals from local authorities.
• Preparation of Tender Drawings and Documents for various agencies.
• Periodic site visits and coordination with site team, assess construction sequence, monitor
and manage project schedule to complete on time
• Update relevant info received from MEP/Vendors in fabricating working details such as
building services, building materials, , curtain wall/ glazing systems, etc…in to good for
• Arrange sample materials as suggested by senior architects for necessary approvals and get
sign off from client /principle Architect
Assistant Architect Sept 1999 - Sept 2003
Dharma raj Architects - Practicing Architects Mangalore, India
Dharma raj Architects is a multidisciplinary firm of architects mainly specializes in Contemporary, Multi
Dwelling Units, High Rise Residential/ Commercial/ Public/ Custom House Designs.
• Work with senior Architects, Transform Design Concept sketches to Drawing format for
• Prepare Sketches of Construction details and get Design Approvals from Senior Architect’s.
• Site Visits, Update Pictorial Schedules and Site Layout.
• Update design review meeting points and comments received from Sr. Architects with
respect to MEP services.
• Release GFC drawings on schedule and Supervise construction tasks at construction sites.
• Approve the Quality of different Construction Works on behalf of the Senior Construction
Master of Architecture (M’ Arch) Urban Design and Architecture 2012
USD, University of Mysore, Karnataka- India
‘Cities are subjected to transformation’. The Professional program aims to explore innovative approaches layer by layer transforming the
vision of a city through various research methodologies associated with socio-economical aspects of the urban development and its
context in formulating development guidelines/ policies assessing the past, present and future trends of urban Spaces (Real Estate values)
for a diverse- dynamic transition of the City’s Urban Form (Physical Structure) and its Architecture, a tool for place making and for creating
a value to life in urban context.
Bachelor of Architecture (B’ Arch) 1999
MCE, Hassan. University of Mysore, Karnataka- India
The Professional program aims to achieve system of Dynamic analysis of Culture, Various Knowledge of Buildings, and Methodology of
Construction, which happens to be the backbone of the Architectural Profession. The syllabus for the course was based on the
recommendation made by the Council of Architects of India.
English/ Hindi/ Kannada
Preliminary design analysis/ develop sketches / Prepare design concept presentation/ advanced
construction friendly solutions/ Documentation/ Appoint consultants/ design management and
execution/ prepare work orders and contract documents/ Value engineering and value addition
during design development, etc…