Gehören Sie zu den Ersten, denen das gefällt!
Slides from my recent presentation to the Cloud Circle- Is the Cloud a technical or organisational challenge? It’s probably a bit of both!
· What are the technical realities of developing an evolving IT infrastructure? (integration, interoperability, latency, bandwidth, business continuity, how do you go back to your old infrastructure if you leave the Cloud) In reality how straightforward are these issues to resolve?
· What are the organisational, cultural and political considerations that could derail your initiative? (change management issues/IT resenting lack of control/getting end-user buy-in)
· What about the business processes; how to get Cloud to flow through workflow
· Is security a technical or organisational challenge; the value of encryption versus best practice data governance policies. And what about compliance and data protection?
· Why does the human factor always threaten to derail your initiative?
· What skills will be most important in delivering Cloud success? (debate IT technical integrations skills versus more business integration skills)
· Who is going to make this happen?
The video is on Youtube- here: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UCB8T2zEkbE