2. • Effective Communication
- satisfactory and needs improvement
-some boards do not convey the message clearly
-the colors and arrangements slightly catches and
hold interest. In other words it could end up as
“boring board” instead of “bulletin board”.
- the objects are arranged
3. • Unity
- needs improvement
- the boards has no boarders
- some style and approach of the boards do
not entice learners to be involved
- few letters can not be seen from a
4. • Correctness
- the writings are not incertitude
- needs improvement
- most of the boards need to be
-- due to the span of time that it
has been in service, some parts
are already damaged
5. BRIEF DESCRIPTION:
• Bulletin boards are very important when it
comes to holding and relaying important
information’s that would serve as a
reminder to both students and faculties.
Yes, it served its core function but
unfortunately students and faculties show
less interest in reading what is written or
posted in the bulletin because of its
appearance and outlook.
- its location can be seen easily by the
students, faculties and other people
- some writings are unreadable and the
colors are bland.
7. Judgments/Evaluation of
- there are boards that are attractive
- most of the boards need to be repaired
for the writings to be seen clearly
• The school may hired carpenters to repair
the broken parts of the boards.
• Use colorful materials for captivation
• 1. Did the board display design reflect the
likes/interests of its targets audience?
Why? Why not?
• Yes, there are board design reflect the
likes/interest of the audience. Because the
draft fits in to the board wherein the
content is all about the achievements of
10. • 2. Was the language used clear and
simple for the target audience to
understand? Why? Why not?
• Yes, the language used was clear
and simple. So that the audience
could easily read the writings on the
11. • 3. What do you think was the purpose of the
board display? Was it effective? Why? Why not?
• Some boards gives information to the audience
about mission and vision of the school. Other
also inspire them to do their best in academics.
• Maybe it was effective. I can not tell the
effectiveness of the purpose of the board display
because I haven’t interviewed students for me to
know its panel’s reflection.
• But for me, yes it was effective. Because there
are display that stimulate the audience to be
involved in sports for their names to be posted
and be seen by numerous people.
13. MY PROPOSED BOARD DISPLAY
• Theme: “Extra discipline makes up for a
lack of talent and a lack of discipline quickly
siphons away extra talent.”
• Board Title: Volleyball
• Rationale: To enhance the skills in playing
• 1. To stimulate the students to join in
• 2. To develop the skills of the students
• 3. To appreciate the volleyball sport
14. • Best features of my proposed bulletin
- Announced Information, Skills to be
practice and the Audience
• Content Resource (Name each needed
resource and give each a brief description)
Volleyball is an Olympic team sport in
which two teams of six players are
separated by a net.
• Materials for aesthetic enhancement:
- Wood/Board, inscription, sample
pictures, coloring materials and glass for
15. “Extra discipline makes
up for a lack of talent
and a lack of discipline
quickly siphons away
What: Volleyball game
When: Every Saturday, 9 am
Where: Volleyball Court
17. Sy, Josel Grace B.
The 5 skills that a teacher should have to be able to come
up with effective board displays are:
• Observable – observe on how to conceive the
presentation and impact the teacher want to develop in
the audience’s mind.
• Critical thinking – analyze, evaluate and reflect on the
concept about the information to be posted
• Creativity – in the field of art, originality is considered to
be a sufficient condition for creativity.
• Excellent grammar skills –
• Communication skill - teachers know that words
combined with visual content can often communicate
more than words alone.
18. • The skills that I already have are observable and
creativity. In my past experiences in making
board displays, my classmates like the way I
create my own presentation in board display. I
practice these skills through making scrapbook
• The skill I still need to develop is communication
skill. I need to practice in this skill because I’m
not good in it. At times, I get troublesome in
imparting knowledge to the audience because
my voice can not be heard at the back seats. I
have to shout for them to hear me.
19. Navarro, Crystal Jayka Farlash L.
• A teacher should have at least 5 skills to be able to
come up with effective board displays. These are the
following: Creativity, Resourceful, Originality, and Good
in communication and artistic. Teachers needs to be
creative to present concepts and content in an
interesting way, resourceful to use the means at one’s
disposal to meet the situations and to conserve teacher’s
time, effort and money. Next is originality. it is a work
created with unique style and substance in order for the
students to be attracted on the board. An educator
needs good communication; she/he should know that
words combined with visual content can often
communicate more than words and students can easily
comprehend the message. Lastly, a teacher needs to be
artistic to visualize the presentation effectively and
impacts they want to create then apply those to the
display. They are somewhat like interior or designer.
20. • However, I think the skills that I have already are being
creative and resourceful as I have remembered in my
past experiences in making board displays and
scrapbooks. I practiced these skills by making those
stuffs. When I was working with my scrapbook, I collect
recycled materials and used it for designs. I was able to
make it look new and presentable.
• The skills that I still need to improve are the good
communication and being artistic because I admit I have
poor skills in art and grammar. I still have imperfect
grammar sometimes and it makes people confused. I
should improve this skull by practicing and studying the
correct ones to make it better. I am not that artistic also
that’s why I will make my self-used to it.
21. Namit, Gerald June D.
• Creativity. Instructional content can be dry and boring in a
classroom setting. Creative teachers try to present concepts and
content in an interesting way.
• Visual skills. Teachers are somewhat like interior designers; they
must be able to visualize the presentation and impact they want to
create, then apply those to the display.
• Organizational skills. This goes along with #2, but organization
includes comparing and contrasting, grouping, and arranging
content in a meaningful way.
• Communication. Teachers know that words combined with visual
content can often communicate more than words alone. As well, the
teacher must be a good communicator.
• Minimalistic views. Good teachers know they must minimize content
to the basic building blocks they want to teach. Rather than a
display aimed at students who understand the most, the best, or the
easiest, the display would be geared to include students who
understand the least, the poorest, and the hardest.
22. • I think creativity is the skill that I already
have. I practice this skill by applying it in
every class and activity that we have in
• I still need to develop my skill in
Organization. Still need to practice and
apply it in every activity or board displays
that we should do.
23. Ambito, Aristeo
The 5 skills that a teacher should have
to be able to come up with effective
board displays are:
• Organizational skills
• Good grammar skills
24. • The skills that I have already are creativity,
resourceful and organization skills. I
practice these skills through making
• The skill that I need to practice is the good
grammar skill. Sometimes I am having a
hard time constructing sentences.