2. What is Disaster?
• Disaster is a sudden and unfortunate event
that cause a lot of distraction and devastation.
• World Health Organization(WHO) has defined
disaster as: “Any sudden occurrence of an
events that cause damage, ecological
disruption, loss of human life, deterioration of
health and health services.”
5. Why Disaster Management is
• Disaster Management is very important to
survive in such occurrence of the event.
• Disaster Management team can help you to
take measure to minimize the impact of any
sudden or unfortunate event that can cause
6. Purpose of Disaster Management
• To avert a disaster.
• To undertake the rescue operations.
• To provide relief measures.
• To undertake the rehabilitation
• To reduce trauma and tension.
• To control death rate.
• To protect the environment.
• To minimize losses.
7. Disaster Management Organizations
• There are different organizations who are
working for disaster management. The one of
them is “NRS-International”. NRS and its co-
partners develops and manufactures products
like refugee tents, tarpaulins, solar light, solar
phone chargers and long lasting insecticidal
8. Contact Us
For more details contact us on
+971 4 888 0125