SlideShare verwendet Cookies, um die Funktionalität und Leistungsfähigkeit der Webseite zu verbessern und Ihnen relevante Werbung bereitzustellen. Wenn Sie diese Webseite weiter besuchen, erklären Sie sich mit der Verwendung von Cookies auf dieser Seite einverstanden. Lesen Sie bitte unsere Nutzervereinbarung und die Datenschutzrichtlinie.
SlideShare verwendet Cookies, um die Funktionalität und Leistungsfähigkeit der Webseite zu verbessern und Ihnen relevante Werbung bereitzustellen. Wenn Sie diese Webseite weiter besuchen, erklären Sie sich mit der Verwendung von Cookies auf dieser Seite einverstanden. Lesen Sie bitte unsere unsere Datenschutzrichtlinie und die Nutzervereinbarung.
MISE-EN-SCENE (SMALL THINGS)
• Frequent change in usual costumes that have been worn by
well-known artists of the pop genre e.g. Meek Mill, Nicki Minaj,
Tyga and Chris Brown
• Use of mobile phone that have been seen in other music videos
e.g. Chris Brown, Tyga – Ayo music video.
MISE-EN-SCENE - PROPS
• I will be developing the use of mobile phones (possibly an
iPhone), to make it easier for my target audiences to
understand the narrative and what the song is trying to say.
The shot of the mobile phones of the boys allows the audience
to see that the new generation are very social and all they think
about is communication where they are able to send messages
to their relatives and friends. This is similar to the way Tyga
and Chris Brown has used at the start of their music video to
signify that they are wealthy, by taking photos of their gold
toilet and their money being poured on the swimming pool.
• For my music video, I will be using the traditional representation of
actors in a pop genre music video of two boys showing off their money,
jewelleries and cars. This will be the same as what Tyga and Chris
Brown has done in their music video “Ayo”. This type of technique
would boost up the word-of-mouth as more and more male audiences
would be keen to see luxury cars and find out how they have become
successful even though they have came from a family that was known
for being poor as one time.
• I have challenged this convention of costume due to the weather. I
was able to have our actors to dress up in fashionable clothes as it
would be summer when we shoot the music video. This would
include: Chinos Shorts, Ralph Lauren Polo Shirt, Nike Airmax and lots
more. I had to ensure that the clothes I will be using for my music
video have to be suitable for my actors and suit the Pop genre as it
would be appealing when my target audience watch the music video.
In Tyga’s and Chris Brown’s video, they wear typical young adult
outfits, until the end where they shoot in winter with long wolf
skinned jackets to signify that they would spend a lot of money in
order to purchase an outfit that would suit the weather.
OUTFITS FOR ARTISTS
• For the female artists, the hair and make-up will be used as a reflection of
the artist feelings in the music video.
• Both artists will be wearing bright coloured clothes to reflect on the positive
attitude/vibe of the music video.
• The male artists will be wearing stylish and often designer clothes but they
make it seem casual and laid back.
• The male artists will have beards and/or tattoos to reflect an edgier side.
• The female artists may have a few tattoo however, they won’t be wearing
any wigs but dye their hair to match a tend or to express their feelings.