1. Symond Troy S. Florendo INTRIST
Francis Monera S11
Topic: Proper Table Manners
Description of Activity: The activity will show the students the dos and don’ts during meal time. The
instructors will demonstrate in front of the class the proper table manners.
1. To be able to show to the students the proper table manners.
2. To be able to guide the students in how to act during meal time.
3. To be able distribute information through demonstration.
4. To be a right example to the students.
Estimated Duration: 6-10 minutes
3. Spoon and Fork
5. Table Napkin
1. The instructors will set-up the table in front of the class.
2. The instructor will begin by showing the proper posture while sitting.
3. The instructor will show the uses of napkin.
4. The instructor will show how to properly get the food.
5. The instructor will show what are the no-no’s while eating.