iDoneSEO: We are helping to build a strong Digital Marketing
community and also helping small to medium scale businesses in
Hyderabad. Over the last few years, we have conducted more than 50+
events, workshops and summits.
We have invited senior marketing professionals as speakers and that
way, we have consistently endeavored to increase the session quality.
This has worked out well for us and we have come a long way from
where we started.
Today, typically our default events size have about 100-300 people
Know more about iDoneSEO here: www.idoneseo.com
StartupByte is building an online social network for startup communities
across India to Discover, Engage and Grow together.
Why should I join StartupByte?
- Explore the Indian Startup Directory including accelerators,
- Access 5000+ Resources for startups, enthusiasts and Founders
- Access Curated Startup deals to help you save time and money
- Join and engage with great minds in Indian Startup Ecosystem
- Join City wise and Interest based communities
Your one stop social network to discover, engage and
grow with startup communities
Join StartupByte now!
Here is an end to end guide for marketers around Content Marketing,
Social Media Marketing, SEO Tools and Resources, Growth Hacking
and other marketing and sales tools for startups!
The Definitive guide to marketing consists of curated list of 1000+
resources and tools for startups, enthusiasts and founders. Read it
now to build or refine your marketing strategies for your Startup.
Definitive Guide to Marketing for Startups
Want to be a superstar marketer?
Check out 1000+ marketing resources across different verticals as
mentioned below to keep you in loop for current trends in the market:
- Social Media Marketing Resources: 200+ tools and resources to
help you convert leads via social media marketing
- Content Marketing Resources: 300+ Content marketing resources
and tools to boost your content strategy
- Email Marketing Resources: End to end resources for email
marketing - along with tools, blogs, newsletters and a lot more.
- Growth Hacking Resources: Growth hacking tools and resources
available for startups.
- SEO Tools and Resources: Ultimate list of SEO tools and resources
needed for any startup
SOCIAL MEDIA MARKETING
Over 70% of the businesses use social media marketing. But social
media for business can be tricky to get right. Here is everything from
Tools, Books, Blogs, Courses, Podcasts, Templates and all that you need
to succeed on social media.
- Best Guides to learn social media marketing
- Blogs to follow for Social Media Marketing
- Top Influencers to follow
- Social Media Tools
- Must Read Books
- Courses for learning Social media Marketing
Guides for Beginners
Wondering how to get started with social media marketing? Go through
the below mentioned guides for beginners to learn A to Z of social media
● The Beginner’s Guide to Social Media
● Get Started: Social Media Guide for Small Business
● Social Sells – The Mini Guide to Social Selling
● The Beginner’s Guide to Generating Sales Through Social Media
● The Ultimate Social Selling Routine for the Modern Sales Pro
● The Sales Professional’s Go-To Guide to Social Selling
● Moz Beginner’s Guide to Social Media
● The Social Media Guide to Calls-To-Action
● A Visual Guide to Social Media Etiquette
● Kissmetrics Beginner’s Guide to Facebook Marketing
● How to Grow Your Facebook Audience: 8 Success Tips
● Selling on Facebook: 6 Non-Obvious Ways to Increase Facebook
● 7 Powerful Tips for a Winning Twitter Sales Strategy
Check out the best guides to learn how to get started with marketing on
Twitter, Facebook and Linkedin!
Blogs to Follow for Social Media Marketing:
Want to keep up with the latest in the social media? Check some of the
best blogs to follow to help you keep updated on social media trends in
● Unbounce: Expert advice on landing page and conversion
● Vero: Blog covering email marketing, automation and much more.
● Mox Blog: Moz’s blog features advice, research, how-tos, and
● Wistia is a fantastic place to learn about video marketing and
● Econsultancy shares the latest digital marketing and ecommerce
insight from a team of analysts and experts.
● Hubspot has a fantastic blog covering a range of sales and
marketing topics, including A/B testing, content marketing and
● KISSmetrics blog aims to help you track, analyze and optimize your
● Optimizely’s blog focuses heavily on landing page optimization
and A/B testing.
● Convince and Convert: Their blog covers an interesting range of
social media, marketing and content.
● SocialFresh: Interesting blogs on social media marketing
Social Media Marketing Tools
Here's the shortlist of the top social media marketing tools that every
marketer should be using to dominate their strategy.
● Latergram: Easily plan & schedule your Instagram posts
● Hootsuite: Manage your social media presence across multiple
accounts and schedule posts
● WriteRack: The best way to tweetstorm.
● Sprout Social: All-in-one social media marketing tool to help
managers better control their efforts
● MeetEdgar Social media scheduling tool that allows you to recycle
● Oktopost is a social media management tool specifically designed
for B2B companies
● Tagboard is a social listening tool. All you have to do is plug in a
term, topic, or hashtag, and you’ll see how that topic has been
discussed in the social sphere.
● Everypost: Manage Multiple Networks Simultaneously
● Tailwind is a tool that helps you to succeed on Pinterest and
● Agora Pulse is a simple and affordable solution to social media
● TweetDeck: Manage multiple social media accounts and monitor
interactions on Twitter
● SharedCount: Check the number of social shares a certain URL has
● Social Media Count: Checks a link for how many social shares it
has across several different channels
● Author Backlink Crawler: Checks authorship of a URLs backlinks
and displays how prominent those authors are
● Youtube Reputation Checker: Checks your brand name for Youtube
videos and shows you videos, views, and ratings
● Social Mention: Discover social mentions about a given URL
● Twellow: Find industry leaders and other Twitter users according
● Twitter Counter: Get basic Twitter stats on you and your followers
● Blog Social Analyzer: Input your blog’s RSS feed and it will return
every blog post with how many social shares each one has
Browse 50+ Tools best suited for Social Media Marketing!
Must read books for Social Media Marketing
Browse through some of the best books for social media marketing that
might help startups and marketers to meet their online goals.
● The Unofficial Book on Hootsuite: The #1 Tool for Social Media
Management by Mike Allton
● #GetSocialSmart: How to Hone Your Social Media Strategy by
● Inbound Marketing: Get Found Using Google, Social Media, and
Blogs (The New Rules of Social Media)
● eMarketing Strategies for the Complex Sale
● Socialnomics: How social media transforms the way we live and
● Groundswell: Winning in a World Transformed by Social
● Viral Loop: From Facebook to Twitter, How Today’s Smartest
● Businesses Grow Themselves
● The Social Media Bible: Tactics, Tools, and Strategies for Business
● Social Media Marketing: The Next Generation of Business
Social Media Marketing Courses you should not miss
Here are some of the best recommended courses to help you become a
superstar social media marketer!
● Introduction to Social Media Strategy By Skillshare
● Introduction to Social Media Advertising by Skillshare
● What Is Social? By Coursera
● Social Media Monitoring by Coursera
● The Business of Social by Coursera
● Social Media Ethics by Coursera
● Advanced Social Media Marketing for Picking up Clients by Udemy
● Facebook Blueprint by Bluepring e-learning
● Social Media Quickstarter by Constant Contract
● Email Marketing for E-Commerce by Skill Share
● Marketing in a Digital World by Constant Contract
Check out the Best Podcasts and Templates to help you become a Super
Star Social Media Marketer!
Check out the ultimate toolkit of 200+ tools and resources for a social
media marketer including Best books for social media marketing, Case
Studies for social media marketing, Top Influencers to Follow, Podcasts,
Best Courses to help you learn social media marketing and a lot more.
CONTENT MARKETING RESOURCES
Feeling stuck in a content rut? To help you get by, we have compiled the
complete list of content marketing resources including blogs, guides,
templates, podcasts, videos, case studies, tools, top influencers and a lot
- Best Guides to learn content marketing
- Blogs to follow for content Marketing
- Top Influencers to follow
- Content Marketing Tools
- Must Read Books for Content Marketing
- Courses for learning Content Marketing
Guides for Beginners:
● The Beginner’s Guide to Content Marketing
● Content Strategy for Startups (The Ultimate Beginner’s Guide)
● Content Marketing Strategy: The Complete Guide for 2017
● How to Start A Blog
● Quick and Dirty Guide to content marketing
● What is Content Marketing?
● Content Marketing Made Simple: A Step-by-Step Guide
● The Ultimate Guide to Creating Remarkable Content
Content Marketing on Social Media:
● Content Marketing On Tumblr
● Content Marketing On Instagram
● Content Marketing With Video
● Content Marketing On Snapchat
● The Content Marketer’s Guide to Facebook Sponsored Posts
● The Content Marketer’s Guide to Promoted Tweets (Contently)
● The Content Marketer’s Guide to Outbrain (Contently)
● Content Amplification: The Tools & Strategies You Need
Check out the list of the top influencers to be followed for content
Tips and Tricks for Content Marketing:
● 22 Ways To Create Compelling Content When You Don’t Have A
● 27 Strategies for Brainstorming Blog Post Ideas
● HubSpot’s Blog Ideas Generator
● 10 Ways to Never Run Out of Blog Ideas Again
● 7 Headline Writing Links That Will Revolutionize Your Content
Blogs to Follow for Content Marketing
Only a few of the marketers consider them effective with content
marketing. Here is a compilation of some of the best blogs by for content
marketing that you would love to bookmark.
● Copyblogger: Blogs, podcasts, and lessons on mastering the art of
● Inbound: Tips, tricks, and marketing news.
● Content Marketing Institute: Tips, studies, etc. from the Institute.
● HubSpot Academy: Case studies, trainings, and other stuff to get
● Kapost: B2B content marketing platform with additional resources
like webinars, templates, and e-books.
● MarketingProfs: A virtual hub for online marketing resources,
articles, tutorials, and training.
● Moz Blog: SEO and marketing advice, how-tos, and insights.
● NewsCred: Platform and info for content marketing creation,
distribution, and measurement.
● Neil Patel’s blog: Great tips on SEO, growing your blog, etc.
● Search Engine Land: Everything you need to know about SEO.
● Seth Godin’s blog: Awesome thoughts from a branding whiz.
● Simon Sinek’s blog: Great thoughts from a TED superstar.
● Sophisticated Marketer’s Podcast: Jason Miller’s conversations
with marketing geniuses.
● The Content Strategist: Latest and greatest industry news from
● The Startup Chat with Steli and Hiten: Insights and actionable
advice straight from the trenches of startup and business life.
Check out the list of other best blogs to follow for content marketing!
Content Marketing Tools:
Here is a list of some of the awesome tools to help you minimize your
content marketing struggles and help boost you content strategy.
● BuzzSumo is one of the best tools we’ve found for discovering
new, fresh, or popular content on the web.
● Feedly is best known as a content discovery tool, like BuzzSumo,
but it works a bit differently.
● Everypost makes it easy to curate content all in one place by
pulling together relevant multimedia from YouTube, Instagram,
Flickr, RSS feeds, and more.
● CrowdBooster You can create reports measuring your key
performance metrics, export them via graphs and tables
● Google Alerts, you can monitor and respond to the topics most
important to your company, and track online brand mentions
● MonsterInsights Keeping track of analytics is the best way to know
if your content marketing is workings
● Portent Content Idea Generator helps you to refresh your ideas
simply by entering the subjects on the tool.
● DashBurst is a social network and content management tool for
creators and designers
● Hemingway: Hemingway App makes your writing bold and clear.
Check 20+ other tools best suited for Content Marketing!
● PTC goes from 0 to 100,000 visitors per month
● Groove improves blog engagement by 300%
● Vero gets 1,000 email subscribers from one content marketing
● Brian Dean uses Infographics to increase organic traffic by 175%
● Eloqua increased referral traffic by 43%
● Dive Rite increases traffic 65%
● A dentist proves the value of Facebook Live
Great Content Marketing Examples:
● How an Evergreen Post Gained Us 120,000+ Pageviews and DA
● 10 Outstanding B2BCompanies Show Us How Content Marketing
Check out the ultimate toolkit for a content marketer including
Best books for content Marketing,
Podcasts compiled for content marketers.
Case Studies for Content Marketing,
Top Influencers to Follow, Podcasts, Content Marketing Templates,
Best Courses to help you learn Content Marketing and a lot more.
EMAIL MARKETING RESOURCES
Email Marketing has been around for decades, but it is still one of the most
effective and profitable channels of digital marketing when it's done well.
Browse through the list of the best resources that can help you improve the
different aspects of your email marketing efforts.
- Best Guides to learn email marketing
- Blogs to follow for Email Marketing
- Top Influencers to follow
- Email Tools
- Must Read Books for Email Marketing
- Courses for learning Email Marketing
Guide for Beginners
Here are the best guides to learn email marketing:
● The Ultimate Guide to Email Marketing by Zapier
● The Complete Guide to Email Marketing by ConvertKit
● The Ultimate Guide To Successful Email Marketing by Vero
● The Modern Guidebook to Email Marketing by Campaign Monitor
● The Definitive Guide to Conversion Optimization by Quick Sprou
● The Ultimate Guide To Successful Email Marketing by Vero
● Email marketing dictionary
● A Step-by-Step Plan to Grow Your Email List When You’re Starting
Tips and Tricks for Email Marketing
Here are the best tips and tricks to help you boost your email marketing
● 41 tips how you can grow your email list
● Actionable Tips on How to Build Your Email List
● 20 Exit-Intent Popup Examples for Small Online Businesses
● 25 Simple Ways to Grow Your Email List
● 14 List Building Hacks to Grow Your Email Database Fast
● The 20 Best Lead Magnet Examples To Help You Convert Leads
● How to Grow Your Email List By Tying These 9 Killer List-Building
Tactics into Your Content Marketing
Must Read articles for Email Marketing:
● Email Marketing: How to Push Send and Grow Your Business by
● When Is The Best Time To Send An Email Newsletter? by
● Top 25 Benefits of Email Marketing & Why Every Business Should
Be Using Email Marketing
● How to Create an Email Marketing Plan (That You’ll Actually Stick
● [Template] How to Create a Successful Email Marketing Plan in
● How Creating a Plan Can Change the Way You Think about Email
● How to Create a Time-Saving Email Marketing Routine Right Now
● A Procrastinator’s Approach to A+ Email Marketing
● [Download] Email Marketing pre-launch Checklist
● 5 ways to pick an Email service provider
● Email L/.Marketing 101: A Cheat Sheet for Email Marketing That
Best Blogs to follow for Email Marketing
Here is a list of the top blogs for email marketing that you should
bookmark today to stay ahead of your competitors.
● Hubspot Blogs: Take the blog for a spin and skim some of their
topics, or you can focus solely on email marketing content.
● Litmus Blog: Litmus, the leader in email testing and analytics,
provides a wealth of content on their blog
● ReallyGoodEmails: Sign up for their newsletter to see the best
emails in your inbox.
● Emailcenter: You'll find relatable topics like, "What Should You
Look for in an Email Service Provider?" and "My Open Rate is Low
– What Can I Do?"
● Marketing Forward: Run by Experian, Marketing Forward offers
strong email marketing content.
● MarketingProfs: This blog covers a ton of marketing topics, but you
can sort by email marketing and access amazing information.
● Pinpointe: We're tooting our own horn here, we know, but the
Pinpointe blog can help you take email marketing to the next level.
● FreshInbox: FreshInbox is an email news source
● Pure360: Pure360 talks about what's working and what's not with
real marketing campaigns
Check out 10+ Other blogs to follow from Email Marketing!
Email marketing and automation tools
Wondering what are some of the best tools to use for your email
marketing campaigns? Here are the best tools to build subscriber lists,
design newsletters, lead generates, track constant contacts and a lot
Mailchimp: Send 12,000 emails to 2,000 subscribers for free.
● Mandrill: The fastest way to deliver email. Free 12K emails/month.
● Mailgun: The Email Service For Developers. Free 10K emails/month.
● Sendgrid: Delivers your transactional and marketing email. Free
● Sendinblue: Free 9K emails/month.
● Mailtrack: The best free email tracking solution.
● Canned Emails: A minimal site with prewritten emails.
● CampaignMonitor: Drag-and-drop email builder
● ConstantContact: Easy to use email editor to craft professional
emails. (Free for 60 days)
● EmailOctopus: Manage your email marketing campaigns with the
help of Amazon SES
● Drip: Marketing automation for ecommerce. It helps you send
● Sendloop: Sendloop is smart, full featured email marketing and
marketing automation software.
● ReachMail: Enjoy all the essentials you need to create, send and
track your email campaigns.
● MailJet: Use Mailjet to conveniently combine template-based
marketing and transactional email sending in one online app.
● PlusThis: Countdown timers implanted into your email to add
● InfusionSoft: Great 7 day email sequences.
● SumoMe: Heat maps to pop ups to social sharing, SumoMe grows
your mail list.
● HubSpot Signature Builder: A fun tool to create professional
● MotionMail: MotionMail offers free countdown timers – an
impressive email marketing tool for your emails
● AWeber: Used for newsletter creation and email campaigns
● CakeMail: Email marketing tool for small business’
● Litmus: Litmus is a comprehensive email marketing, email design,
and email testing tool.
● NewsletterBreeze: Handy email marketing tool for businesses who
want to curate and send newsletters
● Sendy: Sendy is self-hosted email and newsletter marketing
● Zoho: Ad-free email platform, and an email service provider.
Check out the best 30+ other best tools to boost your email marketing!
Email Marketing Courses - You should not miss
Below is the list of some of the comprehensive email marketing courses
to help you become a master in email marketing.
● Justin OBrien, The Complete MailChimp Email Marketing Course
● Melvin Wong, Ultimate Guide to Email Marketing:
● Video School Online Inc, Digital Marketing Masterclass 2018 – 23
Courses in 1
● Chris Towland, Start & Run a Local Viral Email Marketing Home
● MailChimp EMail Marketing Free Course (LinkedIn Learning)
● Managing Email Marketing Lists and Campaigns (LinkedIn
● The Complete MailChimp Email Marketing Course
● Digital Marketing Masterclass 2018 – 23 Courses in 1
● Start & Run a Local Viral Email Marketing Home Business
● Email Marketing: Start growing your own Email list today – Best
EMail Marketing Course
● Email & Affiliate Marketing Mastermind
● Email Marketing Mastery: Make More Sales By Sending Emails
Check out the ultimate kit for Email Marketing!
SEO TOOLS AND RESOURCES
Want to be an SEO Ninja?😎 We've compiled some of the best
resources: Blogs, Books, Tools, Articles, Courses, tools and a lot more to
grow your business.
- Best Guides to learn SEO
- Blogs to follow for SEO
- Top Influencers to follow
- Search Engine Optimization Tools
- Must Read Books for SEO
- Courses for learning SEO
Must Read articles for SEO
● Google’s Search Engine Optimization Starter Guide
● How Google Crawls
● How Google Works
● Getting the Basics
● Quick Sprout’s Guide to SEO
● Moz’s Guide to SEO
● SEO Starter Guide – Written by Google
● 8 First Step SEO Tips for Bloggers
● SEO Tips for Beginners
● Google’s SEO Starter Guide by @Google
● Moz's Beginners Guide to SEO by @Moz
● Keyword Research: The Definitive Guide by @Backlinko
● How to Do Keyword Research in 2018 by @nick_eubanks
● Step by Step Checklist Guide to Performing a Technical SEO Audit
● DIY Self-Guided Site Audit Template by @AnnieCushing
● Link Building Tactics – The Complete List by @PointBlankSEO
● The Noob Friendly Guide to Link Building by @top5seo
● Link Building Using Majestic by @Majestic
● Local SEO: How to Rank Your Local Business by @matthewbarby
● How to Attract Local Customers: A Complete Guide to Local
● Bonus Tool: Local SEO Checklist by @synupinc
● A Beginner’s Guide to Website Speed Optimization by
● Mobile Search & SEO, The Digital Marketer’s Guide by @Builtvisible
Browse through the list of best guides and articles to help you become a
Best Blogs to follow for SEO:
Learning about SEO is a top priority for every smart business owner.
Here are the top SEO blogs that can help you stay updated.
● Google Webmaster Central Blog: Google shares updates about
crawling, indexing, and ranking on this blog.
● Search Engine Journal: Industry news, analysis, insights, and
guides for search marketers. Our core editorial focus is all things
SEO, PPC, social media, and content marketing
● Search Engine Land: SEL features a variety of industry experts
who share tips, tactics, and strategies
● Search Engine Roundtable: Daily updates and opinions on the
latest industry news, events, and forum and social media
● The SEM Post: Daily news updates on the latest in SEO
● Stone Temple Digital Marketing Excellence Blog: Daily news
updates on the latest in SEO
● GSQi Blog: You’ll find posts on digital marketing strategy, PPC and
social media advertising, and analytics.
● The Moz Blog: The Moz Blog, published by popular SEO software
provider Moz, features tips and advice on the topics of SEO, social
media, and content.
● SEO Theory: Great posts that all aim to explain how SEO and
● Understanding Google My Business & Local Search / LocalU: Blog
will keep you up to date on all the latest developments in local
● State of Digital: State of Digital offers articles on SEO and more
digital marketing topics (social, content, etc.)
● Portent: On the Portent blog, you’ll find tips, guides, and some
unique takes on all things SEO and digital marketing
● SEMrush Blog: Covering SEO, PPC, and content marketing
● Go Fish Digital Blog:
● Beanstalk Internet Marketing Blog: Weekly news recap, This Week
in Search & SEO, which rounds up the biggest news and opinions
stories of the week from a variety of websites.
● Yoast SEO Blog: Focuses on WordPress SEO, technical SEO, and
● Distilled: SEO, mobile, social, CRO, and other digital marketing
● WebmasterWorld: Latest news as well as questions from
webmasters trying to solve problems and improve their SEO
● Backlinko: Featuring actionable tactics and data-backed case
● Branded3: Branded3 features insights on SEO, PPC, content
marketing, digital PR, and CRO
Check out 30+ other blogs to follow for Search Engine Optimization!
Best Tools for SEO
Quick Repository of all the best tools you need for your SEO.
● Open Site Explorer: A comprehensive tool for link analysis.
● Ahrefs: Site explorer & backlink checker.
● Quick Sprout: Complete analysis of your website.
● WordPress SEO by Yoast: Have a fully optimized WordPress site.
● SEO Site Checkup: Check your website’s SEO problems for free.
● SERPs Rank Checker: Free keyword rank & SERP checker.
● OpenLinkProfiler: The freshest backlinks, for free.
● Keywordtool.io: Free alternative to Google Keyword Planner.
● Nibbler: Test any website.
● Browseo: How search engines see your website.
● Broken Links: Find broken links, redirects & more.
● Copyscape: Search for copies of your page on the web.
● Google Pagespeed Insights: Check the performance of your site.
● GTMetrics: Analyze your page’s speed performance.
● Moz Local: Check your local listings on Google, Bing, and others.
● XML Sitemaps: Sitemap generator that creates XML & HTML
● W3C validator: Easy-to-use markup validation service.
● Scribe: Great tool for SEO-ifying content.
● Keyword Tool: Use Google’s free Keyword Tool to determine
monthly search volume for keywords in your industry
● OpenSiteExplorer: Check which inbound links are giving us the
best SEO benefits
● Rank Checker: Simple browser plugin to trackkeywords
● Platinum SEO Pack: Optimizes your WordPress blog for Search
● Site Strength Indicator: Detailed breakdown of the most important
● WordTracker: Research which keywords are the most searched
● Google PageSpeed Insights: Check the speed and usability of your
site on multiple devices
Check 50+ other Tools best suited to optimize your search engine
Check out the ultimate toolkit for search engine optimization including
Best books for SEO, Case Studies, Top Influencers to Follow, Podcasts,
Best Courses to help you learn SEO and a lot more.
MASTER LIST OF GROWTH HACKING
Growth Hacking is more than a buzzword for startups, it's a strategical
method for scaling up your business in a short time.
In order to help you scale your business, we have come up with a select
collection of newsletters, podcasts, tools, books, articles, courses and a lot
- Best Guides to learn Growth Hacking
- Blogs to follow for Growth Hacking
- Top Influencers to follow
- Growth Hacking Tools
- Must Read Books for Growth Hacking
Best articles for Growth Hacking:
● Definitive guide to growth hacking by quick sprout
● How to Create a Growth Hacking Framework
● How to Leverage Your Product to Discover New Growth Channels
● Growth Hacking is a Team Sport
● Common Growth Hacking Myths (and How Growth Actually
● The Intersection of SEO and CRO (and How to Maximize Long
● Unlocking Your Company’s Growth Engine w/ Conversion Rate
Optimization w/ Sean Ellis
● Sean Ellis' Secret Framework to Unlocking Organic Growth
● The 15 Minute Guide to Growth Marketing
● 6 Growth Experiments HubSpot Ran to Improve Retention
● Turn Newbies into Power Users Through Lifecycle Segmentation
● How the Best SaaS Companies Write Upgrade Emails that
● Lessons from an Epic Analysis of 50 Welcome Emails
Blogs to follow for Growth Marketing
Are you looking for new ideas for your business growth? Check out the
list of the handpicked blogs to be followed for Growth Hacking.
● Kissmetrics blog: It has some of the best content on analytics,
testing, and optimization for growth.
● Intercom Blog: Follow them to explore great content on product
● Customer.io's blog is narrowly focused on growth hacking via
email, but it's the best in the industry on the subject.
● Appcues Blog: Growth hacking blog
● Reforge is Brian Balfour’s latest initiative to help more people
become experts in growth
Best Books for Growth Marketing:
Looking for the perfect read that will help you become a rockstar Growth
Hacker? Check out some of the amazing books for Growth Hacking!
● 100 Days of Growth is an ebook with 100 growth tactics by Sujan
Patel and Rob Wormley
● Hacking Growth is a practical toolkit for teams that want to learn
from strategies used by LinkedIn, Airbnb, and Pinterest.
● Growth Hacker Marketing. It’s a good primer for marketers getting
started with growth.
Top Newsletters for Growth Hacking
● Mattermark Daily is a curated newsletter with articles from
investors and operators
● Hiten Shah’s SaaS Weekly is a must-follow for anyone working in
● Growth Hacking Digest: A well-sourced weekly list of interesting
marketing and startup articles.
● Startup Curated is the Startup Foundation’s curated newsletter
with content from and designed for startup founders.
● Growth Bakery sends a weekly curated newsletter with articles
about all things marketing, including content marketing, customer
acquisition, advertising, and organizational structure.
A/B Tests and Growth Hacking Tools
● Petit Hacks: Acquisition, retention, & revenue hacks used by
● Optimizely: One optimization platform for websites and mobile apps.
● Hello Bar: Tool for A/B testing different CTAs & power words.
● GrowthHackers: Unlocking growth. Together.
● SumoMe: Free for using a bunch of lead magnets.
● Facebook Analytics For Apps : Analyse users and their behaviour.
● CrazyEgg: Tool that allows how visitors are behaving on the platform
● Consumer Barometer: Tool offers a user friendly interface with data
for ecommerce websites
● Ladder — Growth Playbook with 800+ ROI-driven tactics to help you
grow your business and new tactics added every month.
● NinjaOutreach — influencer marketing tool, search and connect with
bloggers and social media influencers.
● Maitre — create viral waiting lists easily integrated with your existing
autoresponders, landing pages, templates.
● Snip.ly — add custom call-to-action buttons on every link you share,
so you can effectively engage your audience with other people’s
● ShareThis offers social media follow buttons and social media share
buttons to help you grow your followers
Check out 20+ other tools for amazing Growth Hacking tools to get you
an edge over others!
You’ve completed the end to end guide for Social Media Marketing,
Content Marketing, SEO Tools, Growth Hacking and Email Marketing!
Want access to other amazing resources? We are constantly updating
startup e-books and resources here! Access them here:
We’ve got something for you! Here’s your access to 5000+ Curated
resources for Startups: 5000+ STARTUP RESOURCES
Want to learn more about Marketing?
Check about iDoneSEO (www.idoneseo.com), Digital marketing
community operating in Hyderabad to build a strong digital marketing
community and helping small to medium scale business.