Diese Präsentation wurde erfolgreich gemeldet.

Creating the future - Cross-border cooperation programme Slovak Republic – Austria 2007-2013

0

Teilen

Wird geladen in …3
×
1 von 13
1 von 13

Creating the future - Cross-border cooperation programme Slovak Republic – Austria 2007-2013

0

Teilen

Herunterladen, um offline zu lesen

Presentation of the ETC programme “Creating the future” by Genia Ortis, Programme- und Communication Manager Of the Joint Technical Secretariat CBC SK-AT 2007-13 at the workshop "Österreichische Archive in Europa", 17.th & 18th of October 2012 in the Austrian State Archives in Vienna

Presentation of the ETC programme “Creating the future” by Genia Ortis, Programme- und Communication Manager Of the Joint Technical Secretariat CBC SK-AT 2007-13 at the workshop "Österreichische Archive in Europa", 17.th & 18th of October 2012 in the Austrian State Archives in Vienna

Weitere Verwandte Inhalte

Weitere von ICARUS - International Centre for Archival Research

Ähnliche Bücher

Kostenlos mit einer 14-tägigen Testversion von Scribd

Alle anzeigen

Ähnliche Hörbücher

Kostenlos mit einer 14-tägigen Testversion von Scribd

Alle anzeigen

Creating the future - Cross-border cooperation programme Slovak Republic – Austria 2007-2013

  1. 1. Cross-border cooperation programme Slovak Republic – Austria 2007-2013 Presentation by: Genia Ortis, Programme- und Communication Manager Joint Technical Secretariat CBC SK-AT 2007-13 Workshop of Projekt CrArc Österreichisches Staatsarchiv 17 October 2012
  2. 2. EU Cohesion policy Objectives Instruments Convergence ERDF, ESF (regions), Cohesion Funds (MS) Regional competitiveness and ERDF, ESF employment European Territorial Cooperation ERDF CrArc Workshop, 17.10.2012 2
  3. 3. European Territorial Cooperation Objective Description Cross-border Bilateral, along each internal and cooperation external frontier of EU Transnational Multilateral, 13 funding programmes Cooperation Interregional Networks and exchange of Cooperation experiences CrArc Workshop, 17.10.2012 3
  4. 4. Broad variety of activity fields (Lisbon strategy): CrArc Workshop, 17.10.2012 4
  5. 5. Broad variety of activity fields (Gothenburg strategy): CrArc Workshop, 17.10.2012 5
  6. 6. Where ? Programme Area Slovakia • Bratislava • Trnava Austria • Vienna • North and Mid Burgenland • Lower Austria CrArc Workshop, 17.10.2012 6
  7. 7. Who ? eligible applicants public as well as private organisations at least 1 partner from SK and 1 partner from AT CrArc Workshop, 17.10.2012 7
  8. 8. Budget: Approaching 100% commitment total ERDF budget: 60 MEUR possible total project volume: 73,4 MEUR up to 85% ERDF co-financing remaining 15% from national public sources 76 projects approved, 90% ERDF commited to date If there will be another Call next year depends from the result of the 10th selection round in December 2012! CrArc Workshop, 17.10.2012 8
  9. 9. The future: 2014 - 2020 Programming has started ERDF – funding rate max. 75% Thematic Concentration: 4 (possibly 5) out of 11 thematic objectives for CBC CrArc would fit under thematic objective „Protecting the environment and promoting resource efficiency”, thereof key action “protecting and enhancing cultural heritage” Or “Enhancing access to and, use and quality of information and communication technologies” CrArc Workshop, 17.10.2012 9
  10. 10. What are the key criteria projects need to fulfil? (now and even more in the future) Added value for the region Impact on both sides of the border Real cooperation, Know-How exchange Sustainability after project end Good performance on the levels of implementation as well as reporting/absorption Quality of publicity and communication CrArc Workshop, 17.10.2012 10
  11. 11. Managing Authority Martin Hutter E-mail: martin.hutter@wien.gv.at Magistrat of the City of Vienna, MA27, Schlesingerplatz 2, 4th floor,1080 Vienna Gemeinsames Technisches Sekretariat at the same adress: Name Position Bernhard Schausberger Programme Manager Coordinator E-mail bernhard.schausberger@sk-at.eu Genia Ortis Programme and Communication Manager E-mail genia.ortis@sk-at.eu Barbora Vallová Programme and Project Manager E-mail barbora.vallova@sk-at.eu Martin Hura Programme and Financial Manager E-mail: martin.hura@sk-at.eu Helena Moravcová Backoffice and Monitoring Manager E-Mail: helena.moravcova@sk-at.eu CrArc Workshop, 17.10.2012 11
  12. 12. Contacts, more information ... News, important dates, application package, written guidance, updated contact lists ..... ..... available on the programme website www.sk-at.eu CrArc Workshop, 17.10.2012 12
  13. 13. CrArc is on the way… We wish a successful project! CrArc Workshop, 17.10.2012 13

×