1. Hema Latha P
Ph: +91 9535 505 285
Over8+ yearsof IT experience with5+Yearsof insoftware quality assurance andtestingwithaproventrack
record of delivery anddemonstrated abilitytoinspire/mentor/manage QA teamsanditsactivities.
Expertise in writing/enhancing of Test Plan, Test Strategy specifying the system’s inputs, outputs, limitations,
entry and exitcriteriaetc.
Manage in delivering test services to the program including test planning, specification, development,
Expertise inanalyzingBusiness/ SystemRequirements documents andUse Cases
Proficient in using Quality Center for Test Planning, Requirements Management and Defect Reporting and
Good understandingof the Software DevelopmentLife Cycle SDLC and STLC
Work well underpressure, comfortable workingwithteamsanddealingwithcustomers.
Responsible forpreparingthe TestingClosure reportsandAcquire business sign-off of testingartifacts.
Projectmanagementandmentoringof onshore andoffshore developmentteams.
Experience inperformance DefectLoggingandTrackinginChange Synergy andQuality center
Handled multiple critical assignmentsconcurrently.
Experience in testing eCommerce sites, Web Environment (Server & client), Software as a Service (SaaS)
solutions, and Cloudbased applications, test automation toolsSelenium, QTP,
worked on Amazon and azure cloud
Expertise in different kinds of tests such as functional, Regression, integration, User acceptance, smoke and
Proficient in manual, automated Testing and Performance testing Tools such as QUICK TEST PROFESSIONAL
Experience inPreparation of Automated Testswithinthe Keyword drivenautomation framework.
Responsible forResource planning,projectforecasts, projectestimations etc
Good Exposure in Using of QTP Integrated Environment (Step Generator, Synchronization, Actions, Recovery
Scenarios andMethods etc.).
Responsible for sharing weekly project dashboard, weekly/daily status reports for all applications in our project
and alsotakingcare of claritytimecard for the entire performance teamonweekly basis
Have involved in identifying the right candidates for the organization by taking up technical interviews for
manual and automationtesting
OrganizingteambuildingactivitiesandFriday funeventsaspart of stressbuster
2. TestAutomation Tool : Load Runner11.5, QTP / UFT 11.50
Database : Oracle
Bug Tracking Tool : Change Synergy, Quality Center
MonitoringTool : Sitescope,NMON,Perfmon,Jconsole,UNIX monitoringcommands, analyzingAWR
OperatingSystem : Windows 9x, 2000, XP, UNIX
Languages : C,basicjava
Database : Oracle
Bug TrackingTool : QualityCenter/ALM
OperatingSystem : Windows 2000, XP, UNIX
Languages : C, basicjava
• Certified CCNA(Cisco certifiednetwork associate )
• CEH(Certified Ethical Hacking)
• ITIL Information Technology Infrastructure Library (internalcertified)
• HP Certification onautomatedtestingtools.
• CertifiedLoadRunner 8.0 Product Specialist&Performance Center9
• ExcellentCommunication andinter-personal skillswithproven abilitytotake initiative andbuildstrong
• Highly motivated, self-directedworkstyle andability towork ina teamenvironmentandability tounderstand
the sense of urgency.
• Proven abilitytoconsistently andpositively contribute inahigh-paced, changing&challengingwork
• Ability tocoordinate withmultiple functions andpeople
• - BachelorOf Information Technology
Employer Duration Designation
Suvenbits June 2011 – Till date software testing
Capgemini Nov 2006-march-2007 Consultant
3. Affiliated Computer
Feb2006 – Oct 2006 Infrastructure MgmtAnalyst
Software Pvt. Ltd
April 2005 – Oct 2005 Infrastructure SupportEngineer
Optimus, a Polaris
July 2004 - April 2005 Network SupportEngineer
Professional andFunctional Expertise:
Program / Project Management
• Successfully managedcomplex projectswithglobal implementation, andrapidly evolvingrequirements.
• Effective communication skillsandrecordforcoordination between globally locatedteams.
• Projectdelivery understringenttimelines andhighpressure.
• Exceptional ability to maintain and build client relationships and able to comfortably converse with all
• Define Business Process; identify the risk, doing risk analysis and providing baseline acceptance criteria and
• AdeptinprovidingAnalytical Supporttokey business Applications /solutions.
• Excellent verbal and written skills, especially presenting findings to both technical and non-technical
• Actedas liaison between managementanddevelopmentteamforRequirements andQA.
• Evangelize bestpractices acrossdifferentgroups/divisions.
• ProjectManagement, ProjectSchedule, ProjectTrackingandTeamManagement.
• Expertise in translating Business requirements to understandable IT systems requirements and
ImplementingCMMMethods & Proceduresacrossthe organization.
• Team mentoring, deploymentandmonitoring.
• Identifying, analyzingdefectsandin-consistencies insoftware programfunctions, outputs, online
• Creatingtestcasesand defectreportandexecutingautomated testscripts, testcases, maintaining
the testlog, and testincidentreport.
• Documenting, tracking, andcommunicatingBugs, Enhancements, analysis, andunresolved problems
• PerformingIntegrationTestingandFunctional Testing
• UpdatingRequirements Traceability Matrix (RTM)
4. Automation/Performance testing.
• Client discussions for requirement gathering, preparing test plan, identifying scenarios, test approach,
• Creating & Parameterize/co-relate scripts using Load Runner for Performance Scenarios (Protocol
Used: Http Web) Creating Load Runner scenarios and executing the runs. Monitoring the Runs.
• Identify critical bottlenecks, discuss the same with the client, PM, consultant and developers and fine-
tunedthe application togetthe required performanceforwhichthe release wasagreatsuccess
Suvenbits Software testingengineer June 2011 – Till date
Suvenbits isaIT productfirmwhichis currently developingmobile application forIOSandAndroid platform.
Managing contents forthe application development.
Doingresearch and finalizingcontentforthe application.
Identifyingandfinalizingthe potential outsourcingpartners
Managing the outsourcingpartnerwork andtheirco-ordination withthe inhouse team.
Handled a teamfor ensuringthe deliverables
• Team Handling
• ContentManagementasperapplication needandtaste of endusers.
• testingthe application invarious stagesof the productandagile methodology.
Consultantband P2 Capgemini IndiaPvt. Ltd. Nov 2006-march-2007
Capgemini is a French multinational corporation headquartered inParis, France It provides IT services and one of
the world's largest management, outsourcing and professional services companies with a staff of 120,000
• Collaboration withITRisk, variousteamstoresolve the issue.
• Documentation of actions takenforaudit, regulatory andlegal purposes
• Good workingknowledge of secure security workingpractices, standards andcontrols
• Havinggood knowledge oversecurity procedures andpolicy implementation.
• Generate Network Performance reportonacase to case basison workingof SLA.
• Validate and prioritize audit findings, obtain management responses, and prepare the detailed and executive
• Prepare auditclosingdeckandpresentauditfindings andmanagementresponses atauditclosingmeeting.
• Ensure work papersare complete andperformany wrap-upprocedures necessary toclose outthe audit.
5. Infrastructure Mgmt Analyst Affiliated ComputerServices PvtLtd. Feb2006 – Oct 2006
Affiliated ComputerServices, Inc. (NYSE:ACS), apremierproviderof diversified business process outsourcing
(BPO) andinformation technology outsourcing(ITO) solutions tocommercial andgovernmentclientsworldwide.
BasedinDallas, ACSis a FORTUNE 500 company of more than55,000 people supportingclientoperations reaching
nearly 100 countries.
• Responsible for24/7 Network Monitoringusingvarious monitoringtools.
• Incident Management - Identify, Isolate Open Tickets and Co-ordinate with multiple World Wide Telecom
• Client&Internal ManagementNotification asperour SLA Guidelines.
• Analyze connectivity problems, interpret testing results and determine if the client’s equipment/circuits,
vendorconnectionlinesorCompany routers are the cause and initiate measures forpromptrectification.
• Coordinate network repairs and dispatch the appropriate vendor/specialist depending on the error
• Assist vendors/specialists with network testing assignments and circuitry repairs designed to maximize
• Update and interface with the Help Desk on problems or issues related to client networks and serve as liaison
• Timely Escalations within ACS & External Third Party Vendors to ensure that Problem is restored and client
problems are resolved.
• Update daily logs, turnovers andequipmentmalfunction reportsasperACSNOCProcess andProcedures.