HELENE A. REDA http://webprofile.info/hreda
Carmel, NY 10512
CHIEF ADMINISTRATIVE OFFICER / CHIEF OF STAFF /
GLOBAL BUSINESS MANAGER
Developer of Operational Strategies for Top- and Bottom-Line Performance
Results-oriented executive with a strong record of achievement reorganizing, streamlining, and strengthening
business processes to maximize performance, quality, and profitability. Experienced in regulatory compliance,
coordinated Global Anti-Money Laundering Project and implemented SOX compliance procedures and audit
controls across division, ensuring internal and external compliance in domestic and international operations.
Hands-on leader of people, projects, and initiatives to drive positive bottom-line results. Delivered 20% direct
expense savings across global division by reviewing vendors, process reengineering, and reducing costs. Skilled
communicator and building longstanding B2B relationships. Exceeded business goals by applying knowledge in:
• Leadership / Team Building • Project Management • Process Reengineering
• Audit / SOX Compliance • Client Relationship Management • Cost Control & Management
• Organizational Management • Global Business Management • Human Resources
Eleven Canterbury, East Rutherford, NJ 2011–Present
Boutique international consultancy which helps technology and services companies connect with their
customers, and consumer enterprises innovate.
Chief Operations and Administrative Officer
Creating and developing policies and procedures; managing sales pipeline, supporting management team,
financials management, cost center controls, best practices for operational policies and procedures, human
resources, onboarding new advisors and clients, project management, and website content creation and
Aflac Insurance, Carmel, NY 2008–Present
Voluntary Supplemental Insurance
Direct marketing and sales of life and supplemental insurance to companies and individuals
Red Raven Boutique, Carmel, NY 2006–Present
Online startup selling skincare, cosmetic products, and women’s apparel and accessories.
President / CEO
Designed, developed, and implemented business strategy to launch operations and grow business into
UBS AG 1993–2008
Global financial services firm headquartered in Switzerland offering wealth management, investment
banking, asset management, and business banking services to private, corporate, and institutional clients.
Director, Stamford, CT / London, England / Zurich, Switzerland (1998–2008)
Global business manager, division project manager, and administrative officer creating new strategies,
processes, and structures for evaluating clients, reengineering monthly reporting processes, ensuring SOX
compliance for division HR, and implementing cost reductions. Liaison with BUs outside division. Organized
conferences, seminars, and client events with analysis on ROI.
• Contract management ensuring negotiated terms were administered, implemented and billed correctly.
• Reduced annualized direct expenses more than 20% across global division through process
reengineering and review of vendor contracts.
• Ensured compliance for thousands of division accounts as project manager of Anti Money Laundering
initiative developing original solutions for problem cases, data collection, and account validation.
HELENE A. REDA Page 2 of 2
• Integrated stand-alone tracking system into global reporting warehouse in compliance with strict foreign
secrecy requirements to provide data to sales team for evaluation, prospecting, and tracking.
• Organized weekend team-building events for region including keynote speaker, and team exercises.
• Maintained organizational structure within PeoplePlus, PeopleSoft, HRi, and line manager staff-
verification as division business contact for HR issues related to headcount and open staffing.
• Conducted month-end analysis of client reporting, variance to target, and forecast of annual, quarterly,
and monthly results.
• Managed data of client reporting structure for global tracking and integrated new clients to ensure
• Transformed underutilized newsletter and website into global communication vehicle and training tool.
Assistant Director, London, England / Zurich, Switzerland (1997–1998)
Business manager for Global Precious Metals and Commodities division preparing budgets by location,
calculating bonus accruals, and reporting monthly management accounting results.
• Created new budget reporting process for Precious Metals business including cost analysis and re-
engineered allocation of global business expenses across multiple regions.
Global Business Accounting Officer, Zurich, Switzerland (1997)
Business Manager for all Treasury Global Products ensuring timely delivery of reports and analyses, and
improving product communication to all locations.
• Improved global budgeting and reporting processes by designing new report formats and analyzing
monthly results for each global product / client segment for these centrally managed groups.
Management Accounting Officer, Zurich, Switzerland (1995–1996)
Bonus coordinator communicating bonus policy to regions and global businesses to ensure uniformity in
management, financial, and divisional accounting.
• Established guidelines and instructions for Global Bonus Accruals: Monthly and Budgeting Process.
• Consolidated monthly results of global product budgets and associated analyses for management review.
Accounting Officer, New York, NY (1993–1995)
Analyzed reporting and procedures for management accounting group.
• Innovated mechanism within management accounting for investment banking clients to track revenue and
client expenses by product to determine client profitability.
ABN AMRO Bank N.V. (acquired by Royal Bank of Scotland Group)
Assistant Vice President, Management Information Systems
The Chase Manhattan Bank, N.A., New York, NY
Assistant Treasurer, Trade Services Division / Global Management Information Systems / Budgeting &
EDUCATION / PROFESSIONAL DEVELOPMENT / LICENSES / AFFILIATION
M.B.A., Finance / MIS, PACE UNIVERSITY - LUBIN SCHOOL OF BUSINESS (in progress)
M.S.M., Homeland Security, COLORADO TECHNICAL UNIVERSITY (in progress)
B.A., Political Science, NIAGARA UNIVERSITY
Certificate in Banking, American Institute of Banking
Life, Health & Accident – NY, CT, NJ, MA, PA, DC, AK, OK, FL, TX, MD, SC, CA, IL
NYS Partnership for Long-Term Care
Volunteer: Teach On-going Seminar “My Money”, NYS Departmental of Correctional Services
BNI, Member, President of local chapter | Westchester Business Connection, Member
Professional Women of Putnam County, Member | Chase Alumni Association, Member