3. The BIALETTI CAFFE FRANCHISING PROGRAM BREW BIZ FOR U! WELCOME TO THIS BUSINESS START-KIT BREAKTHROUGH !
13. “… Coffee should be black as night, hot as Caribbean summer, and as strong as love”
14. Today, BIALETTI CAFFE serves European developed coffee-based concoctions that are not commonly served in the more popular coffee outlets. It also offers a wide range of complementary products that include: cakes, pastries, other savory meals. For full size coffee shops , the following can be served: Fresh Salads (House Salad, Caribbean Salad, Classic Caesar, Greek Salad, Salad Niscoise) Perfect Pastas (Pasta Putanesca, Smoked Salmon and Prawn Pasta, Creamy Pesto, Crab and Sardine Pasta) Gourmet Sandwiches (Steak and Cheese, Classic Club, Supreme Submarine, Monte Cristo, California Burger)
27. FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS 3. Q.How much is the Franchise Fee? A .Franchise Fee is Php 750,000 for a full sized store, Php 500,000 for a kiosk and Php 350,000 for a cart. Special Offer: Franchise Fee waived for the first few outlets. 4 Q. How much is the Monthly Royalty Fee? A .The current monthly royalty fee is Three and one-half Percent (3.5%) of gross sales after tax. The fee entitles the franchisee the continued use of the Bialetti Caffe brand name and trademarks, access to operating systems, ongoing business development and product research development, consulting and other benefits. Special Offer: Royalty Fee waived for first few outlets.
28. FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS 5. Q. What is the Advertising and Promotion cost? A. Each Franchisee is required to contribute One Percent (1%) of gross sales after tax, each month to an Advertising and Promotion Program which is managed by BFC. The Franchisees contributions will be used in full to develop Advertising and Promotional programs for both national and local area marketing. Apart from this, the franchisees are encouraged to spend between 2% to 5% of their gross sales for local store marketing. Special Offer: Advertising and Promotion Fee Waived for first few outlets. 6. Q. What is the total investment for a Bialetti Caffe Franchise and how long before it is recovered? A . Investment costs will vary depending on the location, the size of the store and several other factors but it could be as low as Php 495,000 for a mobile café or P3M for a small full-sized store. We can help you develop a relevant estimate for your particular store once a location is identified and upon signing of Memorandum of Agreement (MOA) . ROI will vary depending on the actual store sales and how the franchisee effectively manages the franchise but a typical mobile café will have an ROI of less than a year, a kiosk about less than two years and a full sized store, in less than three years.
29. FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS 7. Q. What are the requirements and criteria for a Bialetti Caffe franchisee? A . Ideally, a Franchisee should have experience operating retail stores, full-service restaurants, or comparable service oriented businesses. Knowledge of the trade area and local contacts where the store is to be located is also important to facilitate the construction and operation of the store. The franchisee and their pioneering team will have to undergo and passed an intensive training program to be conducted by BFC before they can operate their own franchise. 8. Q. Where do I purchase my equipment package, smallwares, signage, menu boards, etc.? A. BFC will supply all the necessary major equipments and in the case of other items, BFC will assist the franchisee in the coordination of the ordering and installation of these items.
30. FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS 9. Q.What form of continuing operational support will I receive? A. BFC may provide refresher training and other on going assistance and services. Likewise, BFC has established, and will provide appropriate product specifications. BFC is the sole source for coffee, syrups and all proprietary products. 10. Q. How soon can I be in operation once I have become a Franchisee? A. Generally, unless otherwise agreed upon and stipulated in the Franchise Agreement a Franchisee will have FREE five (5) days of barista training from the execution of the Franchise agreement to open and begin operating the store.