Gehören Sie zu den Ersten, denen das gefällt!
Keynote talk from the Regional Studies Association's "Towards Impact" conference for Early Career Researchers, held at the Newcastle Business School in October 2016: http://www.regionalstudies.org/conferences/conference/rsa-stud-ec-conf-2016
This talk explores:
• Why the pressure for impact?
• How is impact defined?
• Who is responsible for impact?
• If impact is built on readership, how do you increase readership?
• With so many tools and techniques for increasing visibility, how can you get started?
• What should your impact strategy be?
• How should you measure your success?