What Makes a Winning Law Firm
Building a Successful Law Firm: Session 7
March 17, 2022
● Session length: 60 minutes
● Use to engage with fellow meetup attendees
and select “everyone” in the dropdown
● Use to ask questions directly to panellists
● Please fill out the survey at the end of the session
Most Important Elements to a Website
● Proper SEO/site structure for both
the user and Google to read.
● Branded messaging and key
● Excellent photos/videos.
● Up to date blog.
Key SEO Website Elements
● Clean mobile experience.
● Mobile first indexing.
● Content (geo practice area, etc..)
● keyword use vs. keyword stuffing.
● Listing aggregates.
● Scope out competitors.
Your Mission and Purpose
● Figuring out your main message and
sticking with it.
● Trust. Compassion. Empathy.
● Your advocate during difficult times.
● Winning no matter what it takes.
Track your time and get paid
Everything you need to track your time, bill your clients, and get
paid—plus some extras!
Optimize firm operations
Includes critical law practice management tools that allow you to
work smarter, customize how your firm gets organized, and
communicate with clients and co-counsel.
Scale your impact
Introduces unlimited access to new productivity tools and more
business and financial oversight. Priority on-call support ensures
you get the most out of Clio.
Grow your business
Scale your business by adding Clio Grow to improve and automate
your client intake with online forms, online appointment bookings,
automated emails follow-ups, and more.
Visit clio.com/pricing to learn more.
Polls for Non-Clio and Clio Customers
Poll 1: For Non-Clio Users
Would you like to learn more about Clio?
a. Yes, I would like to learn more about
b. Clio Cloud Conference
c. No, Iʼm not interested
d. No, Iʼm already a Clio Customer
Poll 2: For Clio Users
Would you like to learn more about:
a. Adding Clio Grow to streamline
b. Adding Clio Payments
c. Clio Cloud Conference
d. No, Iʼm not interested or I already
use Clio Grow/Payments
● Blog: Top 20 Best Law Firm Websites On The Internet
● Meetup: Online Marketing Strategies to Attract Clients, March 22
● CLE-eligible webinar: Busy Lawyer’s Guide to Managing Documents and Court
Forms, April 12
● Clio Cloud Conference October 10-11, 2022: Get your pass for $399