Growing Your Firm Through Support Groups and Staffing
Growing Your Firm Through
Support Groups and Staffing
Building a Successful Law Firm: Session 11
● Session length: 60 minutes
● Use to engage with fellow meetup attendees
and select “everyone” in the dropdown
● Use to ask questions directly to panellists
● Please fill out the survey at the end of the session
● Meet the panel
● Networking & community building
● Virtual assistants & staffing
● Personal & employee development
● Clio’s offerings & polls
● Helpful resources
● Additional Q&A
Senior Manager, Strategic Engagement, Clio
Lawyer & Legal Consultant,Grubb
Co-founder, Get Staffed Up
Founder & Principal Attorney,
West Coast Lemons APC
When is the last time
you had lunch with
your team (virtually or
a. Less than 1 month ago
b. More than 1 month ago
d. I don’t have a team
● Daily/weekly check in
○ Consider time, frequency and format
○ Stand up meetings; technology
● Quarterly 1:1 - career goals
● Open door/oﬀice hours
● Team events - CPD, volunteer, social, surprise, well-being, retreat
● Path to partnership
● Support your team, show up and ask for feedback!
You are the average of the
five people you spend the
most time with.
Track your time and get paid
Everything you need to track your time, bill your clients, and get paid—plus some extras!
Optimize firm operations
Includes critical law practice management tools that allow you to work smarter, customize
how your firm gets organized, and communicate with clients and co-counsel.
Scale your impact
Introduces unlimited access to new productivity tools and more business and financial
oversight. Priority on-call support ensures you get the most out of Clio.
Grow your business
Scale your business by adding Clio Grow to improve and automate your client intake with
online forms, online appointment bookings, automated emails follow-ups, and more.
New software for solo, small- and mid-sized legal practices that can help streamline
information gathering and document assembly, along with built-in e-sign and other features.
Visit clio.com/pricing to learn more.
Clio Manageʼs new online payments platform makes it easy for
your clients to pay online using a credit card, debit card, or
eCheck—without the need for a third-party payment processor.
Securely create, access, edit, store, and collaborate on
documents without ever leaving your desktop.
Clio for Clients
Clio for Clients, Clioʼs new secure client portal allows you to
streamline communication with your clients.
Text Notifications and Reminders
Use text notifications and reminders to avoid the costly
no-shows and unnecessary administrative overhead that comes
with organizing client meetings.
Visit clio.com/features/whats-new to learn more.
What’s New In Clio
Polls for Non-Clio and Clio Customers
Poll 1: For Non-Clio Customers
Would you like to learn more about Clio?
a. Yes, I would like to learn more
about Clioʼs products
b. Clio Cloud Conference
c. No, Iʼm not interested
d. No, Iʼm already a Clio Customer
Poll 2: For Clio Customers
Would you like to learn more about:
a. Adding Clio Grow to streamline
b. Adding Clio Payments
c. Clio Cloud Conference
d. No, Iʼm not interested or I already
use Clio Grow/Payments
Would you like Get
Staffed Up to help you
hire smarter and beat
the Great Resignation?
a. Yes, I’d like to be in touch
b. No thank you
● CLE-eligible webinar, June 7: Cultural Competence for Law Firms
● Meetup series, June - August: Legal Marketing Master Class Series
● Cloud Cloud Conference: Oct. 10 - 11, 2022 in Nashville, TN
● Discount oﬀer & resource from Get Staﬀed Up: THE SMARTER WAY TO
● STAFF YOUR LAW FIRM