13. ENTREPRENEURSHIP COURSES
In the past 40 years….
courses in 1975
Schools that have
courses in 1986
at 2,600 schools by 2013
14. 5 years ago in the United States
• Colleges and
• Business plan
20. WHO CAN TEACH ENTREPRENEURSHIP?
21. WHAT IS BEING TAUGHT
• What information are we teaching our students?
(i.e. business concepts and theory)
• What skills are we teaching our students?
(i.e. writing a business plan, negotiate, pitch ideas)
• What can’t we teach our students?
(i.e. be creative, take risk, have a vision)
25. ENTREPRENEURSHIP EDUCATION
The success of entrepreneurship education or educational programs
cannot be evaluated by the number of graduated students.
1. The socio-economic impact.
2. The number of companies created.
3. The number of jobs created.
4. The potential economic growth.