3. Every Chapter has given me a different scope of thought to
put the things I got from the subject.
What did I achieve?
4. Team Building & Management
The things for future…
5. Set goals for yourself and then you visualize your
success in terms of the achievement of those goals.
Your acquired skills
Your natural talents
Our limitations are responsible for preventing us
from becoming successful…
6. Its important to set our goals, as it
give us a sense of direction,
confidence, and add meanings in
7. Dreams and self belief are free. You can take all you want and
Steps to High Self-Esteem
Tips for building Self Esteem
You will become which you think about most – SO THINK
Self - Esteem
8. 10 Traits of a Positive Thinker
9. Visualize your goals each day and fill your mind with a
positive image of the outcomes you want to achieve.
Use these positive thoughts as a springboard to take action.
Understand that repeated action becomes a habit.
Establish the habits that will lead you to achieve your most
important life goals.
That’s it! Start from today…
10. Solve Problems
Look at them in all possible angles
Take feed back
Repeat if necessary
11. What are you doing?
Why are you here?
Where do demands come from?
A FINAL WORD
There is no short cut to manage stress there are
some guide lines shape it according to your need!
12. Identify the main obstacles to effective Time
Management in your daily role
Understand the nature of Time Management
Understand a range of tools, techniques and
concepts for Time Management
Use these techniques to build an effective Time
Management process that will enhance your
productivity and lower your stress
14. Use SMARTS criteria where the objectives are:
Supported by the organization
15. Scheduled activities for the day showing time allocated to each
Identification of key tasks for the day to allow them to be
Indication of who you need to contact during the day to allow
you to complete tasks
The Daily Plan
16. Tips & Techniques
Managing your Phone
17. Communication Skills
For the sender
• Be clear about the message.
• Be precise and to the point
• Use a language understandable
to the receiver
• Write the message if required
• Request a feedback to ensure
receipt of message
For the receiver
• Be attentive
• Concentrate on the
• Ask for clarifications
• Listen objectively
• ‘Listen’ for body language
• Make notes if required
BE A GOOD LISTENER
18. What I learned, made a positive impact on my daily
routine life plus my future objectives.
Every king was once a helpless baby & every great
building was once only a sketch…
Its not important where you are today, rather where
you will reach tomorrow…
Do not complain, try to change yourself if want