26. These waves make the particles
in the medium move both
horizontally and vertically as
the wave moves across the
30. 1. The particles in this wave oscillate up and down while
the wave moves horizontally.
2. The particles in this wave move the same as the
direction of the wave.
3. This wave has the properties of longitudinal and
4. This re the waves that travels in string.
5. One example of this wave is the sound wave.
6. This wave only occurs in the surface.
7. This wave happens in the springs.