1. Gahra Wright
10515 Barvas Street Charlotte, North Carolina 28262 980.939.3969 GahraWright1970@gmail.com♦ ♦ ♦
Innovative Business Analyst with expertise in identifying opportunities and implementing process improvements that retain
customers, minimize risk and optimize operations. Skilled in managing culturally diverse global teams that expediently resolve
problems and enhance the customer experience. A hands-on leader who applies solid industry knowledge with
communication and relationship building skills to deliver multi-level projects and major change initiatives that expand
operations and increase productivity.
AREAS OF EXPERTISE
Onshore/Offshore Operations Change Management Production Support
Business Strategy Development Contingency Planning Recovery Coordination
Contact Center Management Risk Management Forecasting
BANK OF AMERICA 1997-present
VP, Incident Manager/Business Continuity Operations (2011-Present)
Promoted to manage technical incidents and facilitate change for the retail consumer function, supporting online banking,
credit cards, fraud operations, home loans and commercial banking. Act as the liaison for offshore technical teams to identify
and resolve escalated issues that impact major clients. Analyze the impact of business disruptions and outages as they relate to
internal and external customers. Continually direct stateside and offshore teams on operations and recovery procedures.
• Collaborated with key decision makers at all domestic and international contact centers to create customized contingency
plans for technical outages and other business disruptions, successfully securing buy-in from all locations and ensuring
problems were resolved in a timely and efficient manner.
• Review and analyze Contact Center performance to quantify and measure impacts and degradation to service as a result
of any outages affecting technology, facilities or staffing.
• Prepare impacts reports for overall event on People Hours Lost (PHL) and Failed Customer Interactions (FCI) report these
impacts to Senior Leadership, Stability Team and overall Business Partners.
• Created audit Incident reports for management’s daily call for discussing loss of production hours /people hours lost and
failed customer interactions.
• Formulated communication templates to ensure consistency of production incidents to senior leadership. This increased
concise communications by 100%.
• Instrumental in facilitating a quarterly critical coding release to Consumer Operations, which was flawlessly executed and
improved the user experience.
• Chosen by senior management to participate in the highly selective and comprehensive Bank of America Leadership
Program for high potential employees.
• Manage new hires on the Incident management process for reporting overall event, impacts, mitigation steps and root
cause analysis for incidents impacting all lines of business supported by team.
• Provide feedback to new associates on incidents that they worked coach associates on overall call, communications and
review impacts gathered and ensure accuracy.
• Recognized by management with numerous awards for providing outstanding performance and leadership.
AVP, Operations Consultant, Production Support, Charlotte, NC (2007-2011)
Senior Point of Contact for 24 X 7 Production & Change Operations support environment for performance, quality and
efficiency measures to achieve aggressive production goals. Managed documentation of and training on production
procedures and work instructions. Maintained up-to-date knowledge and information about upcoming technology changes
and risk to impacted environments. Mapped process activities to desired outcomes to rectify operational inefficiencies.
Assessed the impact of current business processes on users and stakeholders. Mapped current processes and offered
recommendations for improvement.
• Created weekly and monthly data reports for upper management on all approved expedite changes for all Change
advisory Boards to track trends.
• Created reporting and communication templates for Emergency Change Support for communicating out results of daily
meetings on all approved, denied, and pended changes.
• This increased awareness for all lines of business and vendor supported changes on the decesioning from the Emergency
change board by 100%
2. • Created and trained all new associates on Emergency Change Support Process including daily, weekly and monthly
reporting to senior management
• Created Automated post change reporting via SharePoint Site -This process was created to ensure a 100% increase in the
post facto change process for all approved break fix changes that required follow up from the appropriate CAB Managers
• Responsible for ensuring proper staffing is met for weekly schedules and on call rotations for team of 15+ associates
Officer, Release Manager Consultant Systems Engineer, Charlotte, NC (2005-2007)
Lead implementations of Bank of America Direct releases into test, production and contingency environments. Worked closely
with business partners to define strategies for technical solutions, determine requirements, and develop functional designs
based on the analysis of line of business needs, objectives and existing systems infrastructure. Defined clear targets and
objectives and communicated them to other team members. Monitored timelines and flagged potential issues to be
• Recorded defects and coordinated issue resolution with development team and functional leads during each stage of
releases from UAT though Production Release.
• Presented clear, organized data in graphs, charts, tables and written reports.
• Documented and tracked all development, testing, and infrastructure tasks/issues while coordinating bridgeline activities.
• Worked closely with developers and testers to ensure requirements and functional designs were translated accurately into
working technical designs.
• Reviewed and assigned defects daily during each stage of releases from UAT though Production Release via Quality
• Monitored installations during implementations and directed resolution activities if problems arose and ensured defects
were opened to track these problems and ensure that resolution was thoroughly documented
• Maintained reporting and communication with leadership and line of business during release
Senior Change Analyst – Fleet Transition, Charlotte NC (2004-2005)
• Lead project manager for change initiatives in a virtual team environment related to Telecom/VRU/VGS for the Model
Bank North East Conversion Transition team.
• Ensure proactive, effective change management process across multiple business partners with varied drivers.
• Responsible for completion deliverables for business case, project plan, risk assessment, business requirements, design
specifications, test and development plan.
• Communicate to managers including developing and distributing functional/training bulletins as necessary during pilot
and rollout phases of implementation.
Project Coordinator- Charlotte NC (2002-2004)
• Responsible for project team of 17 associates
• As Project Coordinator function as a liaison between divisions with responsibility for the project management process
and project life cycle definition.
• Provide leadership in discussions of departmental goals and objectives with Information Services senior management.
Including classification of strategic, tactical, maintenance, and other projects.
• Serve as primary administrator for the Time and Project Database.
• Facilitate project management and project status review meetings as well as identify possible project opportunities and
research all the necessary details pertaining to the projects.
Business Consultant – Charlotte NC ( 2002-2004)
• Responsible for 24x7 real time Incident and Contingency Management for footprint of approximately 15,400 Bank of
America associates within 43 sites for Customer Service and Support.
• Provided Executive Level support and training in preparation for national contingencies impacting the infrastructure of
the Customer Service and Support Line of Business.
• Key point of contact for Clarke American and Bank of America Investments recovery strategy. Ensured that all continuity
and process map documentation was continuously updated.
• During Contingencies worked with Senior Management and Technology Partners to provide updates on contingency at
hand, along with ensuring that calls were rerouted or messaged to make situation at hand transparent to the client.
• Composed detailed reports for Senior Management and Business Partners on Service Levels throughout the day and
provided root cause of any variances in service levels.
• Provided consulting to business partners Drives technology teams for fast, effective recovery of technical downtimes.
3. • Comprehensive understanding of call center operations, terminology, and metrics.
CERTIFICATIONS & PROFESSIONAL DEVELOPMENT
Bank of America Contact Center Certification
Managing by Inclusion
Six Sigma Training
Avaya CMS, VOIP, AS400, I Series, TYSYS, Genesys Framework, CTI, IVR, Visio, SharePoint Design, Quality Center, ENACT,
Maximo, IEX Totalview,