• The Public Bus Transport system in Dubai is operated by the Roads &
Transport Authority (RTA) and consists of 734 peak bus schedules which
are run on 79 bus routes covering over 264,000 km on certain working
• By far the most convenient and most popular way to get round Dubai is
taxi. Taxis are metered. Minimum fare is 10 Dhs and it would cost you
typically 80-100 Dhs to go from one end of Dubai to the other.
• he Red line and the Green line of the Dubai Metro are almost fully
operational now. It runs from about 5:50am to 11:00 pm on weekdays and
slightly later on weekends (Thursday-Saturday).
Dubai is one of the most famous
touristic cities in the Gulf Region . It has
many beautiful places to visit and things
to do . In this report,, UAE and some of
its famous tourist attractions.
7. Dubai attractions
Fishing in Dubai.
Dubai is a favorite spot for fishing enthusiasts. Dubai has already played host to
numerous renowned mariners and sea fishing enthusiasts. Deep sea fishing is an
exciting activity pursued in the waters of Dubai, and is a true blend of fun with
Aquaventure is one of the most important and superb attractions in dubai, and is
the right place for adventurous souls. It is easily accessible, and is located in the
Beaches in Dubai.
Dubai blessed with a beautiful beachfront, and the city's sultry heat
makes nearly every day ideal for a trip to the beach. Dubai's main
beaches run along Jumeirah Road.
9. Palm Jumeirah
• Palm Jumeirah has everything you need to enjoy a
wonderful holiday break.
• It has World famous hotel names, amazing tourist
attractions, luxury fashion and shopping malls.
• Whether you just want to relax or immerse yourself in an
exciting world of leisure and entertainment, this is a truly
inspirational place to visit.
11. Burj al Arab
• It is the Only Hotel in the World which has seven star
• The Hotel is Located 2 Km in sea of Jumeirah Beach.
• It is the one of the most unique shaped hotel as its
architecture is shaped like a Boat.
• The hotel has 66 floors which makes it the tallest hotel
building in the world
13. Jumeirah Beach
• The Jumeirah Beach is the most famous Beach in
• The beach is stretched to 7 Km divided into seven
Beaches and each beach is of a KM Length.
• Two of the Beaches are Committed to Jumeirah
Park, and WildWadi respectively.
15. Burj Khalifa
• Burj Khalifa is the highest, the tallest and most amazing
• 153 floors tower, the sky touching height in the city of
• The building includes Hotels of, Office spaces, Residential
Apartments with all the luxuries.
17. Dubai Marina
• Dubai Marina is a district in the heart of what has
become known as ‘new Dubai’.
• One of the finest models of town in the world.
• The first phase is completed and the next is under
construction. After the completion it will be most
developed district in the state of Dubai.
19. Gold Souk
• It is the most famous market of the Gold in the world due
to which the city is called the “the Land of Gold”.
• The market is lined up with the gold shops where you can
get any range of gold and in any carat.
21. Mall Of The Emirates
• The Mall of the Emirates is a shopping mall in Dubai.
• It is the second largest mall in the Middle East.
• It contains 2400000 square feet of shops.
23. Wild Wadi
• Wild Wadi is a Water Park located in the 5th Beach
of Jumeirah. The Beach is dedicated to Water Park,
and this Water Park gives you a Fantastic leisure
rides. Especially Kids can enjoy a lot here.
25. Desert Safari
• It is the most visited by attempted by youths now a
days, it’s ride on a four wheeler SUV which is on
sand. The Drive has technique to be drove on sand
so that it gives excitement to the passengers on
27. Dhow Cruise
• Dhow cruise dinner is an elegant and romantic tour
package that offers you a beautiful venue to express your
love, care and concern to your beloveds. Spend a relaxing
day with your family members, chit chat and observe the
scenic beauty of the creek in perfect leisure while enjoying
the activities onboard.
29. Yacht Charter Dubai
• Yacht charter in Dubai is a royal ride on water to catch the
breathtaking views of Dubai. Be in union with natural
elements, enjoy the cool breeze or the summer sun,
relaxing on the yacht deck watch the amazing vista of Dubai
and share the most precious moments with your loved
ones on a Yacht Charter.
31. Musandam Dibba
• Musandam Dibba is a very charming and scenic place in
Oman peninsula. The tour to the breathtakingly beautiful
place is entertaining and relaxing. Musandam Dibba boasts
lot of natural sites and marine activities in its colorful and
crystal clear waters.
33. Deep Sea Fishing
• Dubai is a famous deep sea fishing spot and you can
have a great day out on the water in complete
relaxation. The thrill and fun part of the game is
really a boost to your energies and would make you
feel more composed and cheerful.
35. Sports and leisure activities
• Football (soccer)
• Cricket Tennis
• Camel Racing
• Formula 1 racing
• Rugby Falconry (Source 1)
Dubai enjoys abundant sunshine all year
round. But it has a dry , sub-tropical
climate with exceptionally hot summers
(May to Oct.) .The mild winters (Nov. to
Apr.) have a pleasant temperature range.
Language is the most important
marker of identity for a country. The
official language in Dubai is Arabic and
the second language is English.
The UAE is one of the safest places in the world to visit. In fact, it has been
designated the world’s safest holiday destination by the international travel
industry on two occasions. Nevertheless, it is a good idea to take out travel
insurance and to take the normal precaution to safeguard yourself and your
Ambulance 998 or 999
Coastguard 04 3450520
East Coast Coastguard 09 2380380