• - Practical School
• Theroretical School
• Your biggest interest/school = the program for you
• Is education important for young people?
• Yes and no.
• It’s more important to have a education for us then it is for our parents.
We are working every other month
We can work at the school holidays
Is work important?
What can we give our employer?
What do we expect of our employer?
16. Family, relations and sexuality
• The family in Sweden are very independent and different from person to
• We are not very socially active and open in groups
• In Sweden we do not mind your sexual identity.
17. Music, movies and games.
• In Sweden we listen to ”Swedish house maffia” and ”Aviici”
• In Sweden there are no mainstream, everyone has their own look
• We love Solsidan, it’s a show about the Swedish upper-middle class
• Battlefield, Minecraft are two games that are Swedish
18. Sports and health
• In Sweden international sports are of big interest, but the local less so .
• We are proud of our hockey team
We are very concerned about our health and conscious about what we
Every middle age man run or ride their bicycle.
19. Alcohol, cigarettes and drugs
• High taxes on alcohol and cigarettes.
• 18 to buy cigarettes
• 20 to buy alcohol, 18 on the PUB.
• Drugs are forbidden.
• Attitude to this?
20. Design and fashion
• We like our townhouses.
• How you dress comes from your social circles.
• At our school there is only two girls so it does not matter.
• On the more posh areas you need to dress up for school to be accepted.
• In Sweden the youngsters knows what society and authorities accept.
• In Sweden we all get to share the paid taxes. If you are sick and need a
hospital then the government pays for you.
• Everyone have a iPhone and computer.
• Quite free in relations and sexuality
• Education and work is important for most young.
• Religion is not important
• Sports and other activitys is important.