3. Like a website
of your own
and feedback on
Having an online
A display of your
4. Three basics for making a blog:
1. Internet Access
2. A Gmail account
3. Ideas and Material to post
30. Write your detailed introduction
Your introduction may contain:
• Your full name, age & class.
• Things you like, eg: your favourite books, movies,
• Your hobbies and interests.
• Your co-curricular activities.
• Links to other social sites, if you are on any.
31. Ideas for advertising for your blog
Now that you have a blog, you need to tell people about it. Here
are some ideas about how to advertise for your blog:
o Make a bookmark containing your blog address
o Write an e-mail to your family and friends, where you can
tell them about your blog
o Post an explanation on social sites like facebook and twitter
where you can also include a link
o Tell others about your blog when they ask you about what
you’re doing these days
Soon, you’ll have a number of page views on your blog!
33. Tips to remember when
• Always tick the ‘Notify Me’ button to
receive a notification if the author replies to
• Always reply to the comments posted on
• Give positive comments with constructive