Gehören Sie zu den Ersten, denen das gefällt!
A Learning Management System (LMS) might be just the tool your organization needs to deliver your education or program content—or maybe not. Investing in an LMS is a big decision that requires ongoing resources to successfully implement and maintain. There are some key questions to ask before acquiring an LMS and best practices to follow when moving ahead with purchasing, implementing and administering an LMS.
Get the inside scoop from non-profit colleagues and non-profit learning consultants who will share their tips for success, pitfalls to avoid, and demo how they’re using this online learning technology.
What you’ll get from attending:
• Clarity on what an LMS is (and isn’t) and what it can (and can’t) do
• An eLearning terminology cheat sheet (re: the basic nuts and bolts of online learning delivery)
• An overview of some of the most common LMS options for small to medium non-profits
• Top LMS mistakes to avoid and tips for success
• LMS use case stories from a panel of 3 small to medium non-profits (why they invested in an LMS, and how they’re using it).
• Steps your organization can take right now (or later) to determine if an LMS is right for you.
ABOUT LEAH CHANG
Leah has 16+ years of combined experience in education working with non-profits, private companies and public authorities to develop online and classroom learning. She specializes in Learning Management System matching, configuration and workflow, systems learning and instructional design. She loves learning about new systems and tools that might shape the future of work or help non-profits streamline their operations. She currently serves on the board of directors of the Arts Council of New Westminster, and worked with Pain BC Society as a communications and education consultant and Education Lead.