11. TWITTER ADS, DUH
Promoted Tweets, Profiles & Lead Capture
Social PPC or Paid Social, whatever you call it. It’s totally becoming a
“thing” you see…
• Compare competitors
• Find new followers or lookalikes to target
• Find out who dumped you
16. WHEN TO TWEET VS. AD SCHEDULING
Why not match up?
Have a special promotion or deal this holiday season going up?
• Check your top tweet response times against your ad schedule
• Bid modifier adjustment needed?
• Maybe even tie the two together: Offers/Promotions/Hashtags/Usernames
• Check out Sproutsocial.com
18. WHO’S BUYING?
• Look at your keyword list.
• Look in your analytics package on what is bringing
• Write down 3-4 per product/service.
20. WHEN ARE THEY BUYING? 20
• Are these keywords early buying cycle or later?
• Depending on how your account is structured, you
could do small personas on the
product, campaign, buying cycle.
21. GET CREATIVE 21
• Give your person a name (doesn’t have to rhyme, but it
• Pick out a picture (use a stockphoto)
• Settle on some likes/dislikes (long walks on the
beach, mimosas, getting caught in the rain.)
32. PPC DASHBOARDS FOR CLIENTS 32
Answer 3 Things with Your Dashboard
Don’t just add widgets to add widgets! Make sure you’re addressing the