1. ACQUAAH EBENEZER
Enclosed is my resume for your review. I am confident that my extensive experience
as an EXECUTIVE CHEF would serve as an asset to a position in your
organization. my career began 23 years ago as an apprentice training under several
notable, internationally known chefs. Since that time I have been involved
extensively in the area of food services management and marketing.
I am currently working in a catering firm in Nigeria as a CHEF DE CUISINE I am
responsible for all Cuisine both local meals and continental cuisines , financial and
instituted key control systems to meet the standards of the company. Additional
achievements include creative menu development, and directing on- and off-site
catering for many new contracts.
I oversaw all profit-and-loss functions for a 300-seat, a la carte restaurant and a
1,000-seat banquet facility. I gained extensive international experience working as
executive chef for Ats catering in South Africa,Ghana and Nigeria a five-star-rated
restaurant in Abuja and lagos preparing food visiting dignitaries. I obtained my
certificate in Accra technical university and trained by largest catering firm in African
I look forward to speaking with you personally regarding my qualifications and how I
can contribute positively as a member of your management staff.
•Intermediate in Food
• Software(Cuisine ) Cufab
• Excel Spreadsheets
• Microsoft Word, Power
1.ANIPAH DAVID KUSSI
2.Mr Gideon Acquaah
3.Mr David henshaw
DATE OF BIRTH:
Five Star Fine Dinning
Costing Of Menus.
Pre-Opening Of New Restaurent
Budget And Control
Profit And Growth Strategies
1. To work in a reputable company that affords me with more challenging
jobs which will in effect enhance my abilities and capabilities and to
develop my knowledge and help in the overall achievement of the
1. Pre-Opening&Operations-Chef at Seafood Restaurant for Twinwaters, a
Five Star Restaurant and Entainment Center at (lekki lagos Nigeria) a well
trained chef at South African ,East Africa, west African Countries
2. A well versed in all international cuisines and african cuisines
3. Trainer of hospitality duties with real practicalities enhancing the
understanding of doing things and the need of doing them.
4. Having worked in Hospitality for over 15 years as a chef, I have gained a
wealth of knowledge in the culinary and management field. Not only
have I enjoyed working as Executive Chef of 4 and 5-star hotels, I've also
had the opportunity of working in some really nice restaurants. I enjoy
imparting knowledge to my colleagues and juniors alike within the field
and of course taking in more knowledge where possible.
5. I enjoy success and achieving my goals, pressure is part of the job and
being in control is crucial to success, though this is also due to teamwork
3. EMPLOYMENT HISTORY
MGALLERY –ACCOR HOTEL BREND 4STAR HOTEL
UPTO DATE –EXECUTIVE CHEF
Write weekly schedules according to business and project food consumption and
• Maintain production or work records
• Analyze & plan recipes to assign prices to menu items, based on food, labour, and
• Standardize production recipes to ensure consistent quality
• Record production and operational data on specified forms
• Ensure proper equipment operation/maintenance/proper safety for regulatory
compliance and sanitation in kitchen
• Manage special catering events
• Determine how food should be presented, and create decorative food displays.
• Train and manage kitchen personnel and supervise/coordinate all related culinary
• Demonstrate new cooking techniques and equipment to staff.
• Manage kitchen personnel, estimate labour requirements coupled with hiring, discipline
& performance reviews.
• Supervise and participate in cooking and baking and the preparation of foods.
• Modify work procedures or processes to meet deadlines.
2018-CHEF DE CUISINE –5 STAR FINE DINE RESTAURENT
TWINWATERS ENTAINMENT CENTERS-NIGERIA
Twin Waters is the first premium ultra-modern entertainment centre of its kind
Spanning five floors with awesome views of the Atlantic Ocean, it features 12
luxury stores, two fine-dining restaurants, four modern event suites, a rooftop
bar and the very first ultimate gaming arcade in Nigeria, Rufus and Bee (R &
1. Pre-open for the fine dining restaurant as a chef de cuisine preparing
standard menus and platting of meals for 5 star rate resturent
2. I am responsible for creating menus, designing corresponding recipes
and overseeing the preparation of those recipes. also manages all kitchen
employees, including waiters, dishwashers and bussers.
3. I tracks the kitchen’s inventory, places orders, monitors equipment
maintenance and condition, and ensures that a kitchen operates
alongside state and federal health and safety codes.
4. Exhibit culinary talents by personally performing day-to-day tasks,
producing key menu items,
5. while leading the staff and managing all food related functions
6. Ensure exceptional quality of all ingredients, preparation and plating of
7. Control labor and operating expenses through effective planning,
2017-EXECUTIVE CHEF OLEANDER HOSPITALITY SERVICES-OUTDOR
4. 2013-2015-EXECUTIVE CHEF- ALTTERIAN CATERING
1. Menu planning, writing and training 28day menus for local and
international cuisines assist head chefs and train in ordering supplies from
2. Ensure that junior kitchens are maintained clean always through the
continuous practice of clean as you go.
3. Responsible for high standards of cleanliness and hygiene as well as
ensure all your subordinates keep these standards.
4. Train, supervise and ensure food is cooked and served in a
timely manner always
5. Report any accidents or potential accidents that may occur in the kitchen.
6. Help and train to reduce any wastage or spoilage that may occur in the
kitchen and support the project manager in maintaining the required food
2010-2012-EXECUTIVE CHEF -VANIILA STAR ABUJA-5 STAR
1. Work with executive sous chef and sous chefs to continually monitor
event execution procedures to ensure quality, consistency, efficiency,
productivity and professionalism are at highest level.
2. Conduct hands-on teaching and at events, working closely with chefs and
cooks, as well as other staff
3. Train and educate staff on new menu items and changes in procedures for
current menu items; monitor and hold staff accountable for implementing
4. Work with chef and production executive sous chef to develop production
2008-2010-PRIVATE CHEF-BCS SOLUTION-EXECUTIVE
RENTAL PROPERTY-GHANA -ACCRA
1. Responsible for preparing and cooking meals for their employer(s).
2. Check store inventory and purchase good toeplenished stores
3. Ensure cleaning of facilities and guest rooms
4. Plan and develop menu for the resturent.
2006-2008-EXECUTIVE CHEF GLS CATERING SERVICES-IVORY
5. 1. Plan and cook for the restaurant
2. Ensure good hygiene prectices
3. Supervise, counsel and discipline all employees in the
4. Provide, develop, train, and maintain a professional work force.
5. Ensure all services to members are conducted in a highly
professional and efficient manner.
6. Ensure a safe working environment and attitude on the part of
all employees in areas of responsibility.
2004-2006-F&B MANAGER-AFRICN ROYAL BEACH HOTEL-4
1. Manages service aspects in all food and beverage assigned areas and
events, and acknowledges, greets and thanks all members and guests
2. Manages dining rooms, lounges, Halfway House, Beverage Cart, Catering
and Cabana bars to ensure proper room preparation, including set-up of
tables, chairs, linens, table settings, glassware, etc.
3. Confirms that all service staff are in proper uniform and adhere to the
Club’s appearance standards
4. Hires, manages and trains staff in all technical and non-technical aspects
of their role including Club standards of quality and service
5. Creates, maintains and distributes weekly schedules for staff and
communicates changes as appropriate to all
2001-2004-COOK-RAMANDA BEACH RESORT-3 STAR HOTEL-
1. Measure and assemble ingredients for menu items
2. Collaborate with the Executive Chef and Cooks to prepare meals during
our dining hours
3. Maintain accurate food inventories
4. Properly store food items at appropriate temperatures
5. Rotate stock items as per established procedures
6. Restock kitchen for subsequent shifts
7. Ensure that the food prep area and kitchen are cleaned and sanitized at
the end of your shift
1999-2001-CLEANER-NEWREST CATERING SERVICES-
1. Emptying waste bins or similar receptacles, transporting waste material to
2. collection points.
3. Sweeping floors with brushes or dust control mops.
4. Mopping floors with wet or damp mops.
5. Suction cleaning carpeted areas and “spot” cleaning carpets.
6. Using electrically powered scrubbing and polishing machines to burnish,
7. and spray clean floors (after receiving proper instruction and training).
6. 7. Using electrically powered pick up machines.
8. To dust, damp wipe, wash or polish furniture, ledges, window sills, external
8. cupboards, radiators, shelves and fitments.
9. To replenish consumable items (soap, toilet rolls, paper towels) if required
9. To clean toilets, urinals, hand basins, sinks, baths, showers and drinking
10. The use of chemical agents as directed by the Supervising Officer in the