1. Lewis 1
Dimitri R. Lewis
1217 Lake Grove Ln.
Committed Accountant with over ten years of wide-ranging experience. Experience in upgrading and implementing
financial systems, strategies, processes and controls that have significantly improved P&L arrangements. Skilled in general
ledger, accounts receivable, accounts payable, treasury, and asset accounting functions and best practices. Proven record of
cost-reduction, automation, and training policies to ensure financial goals are met or exceeded.
Premier Truck Group March 2016 – Present
Corporate Staff Accountant
• Responsible for preparation and posting of general ledger entries.
• Responsible for daily cash management.
• Responsible for preparing various Ad hoc reports for CFO and Corporate Controller.
• Responsible for the reconciliation of payroll bank statements, intercompany accounts, selected audit accounts, and
• Responsible for property insurance calculation due by the 15th of each month.
• Responsible for submitting the tax payments
• Responsible for weekly and semi-monthly payroll funding.
• Responsible for new additions and deletions to fixed assets for depreciation schedule.
• Responsible for preparing the Quarterly IRS 720 Filings
• Responsible for completing month end close duties as assigned.
• Perform all other duties as assigned.
Regency Gas Partners/Energy Transfer February 2007- May
Gas Plant Accountant January 2011 – May 2015
Carried out accounting functions for plants. Prepared financial reports, managed period close, and performed variance
analysis. Managed all general ledger related asset, capital expenditure, and miscellaneous cash accounting for operations.
Responsible for internal and external audit requests as needed. Directed all accounts payable functions for the business
• Calculate liquid and gas settlements for the generation of producer payments on assigned system through TIPS.
• Generate sales invoices and track payments. Monthly review of accounts receivable aging relating to specific
• Prepare gross margin statements reconciling to general ledges and trial balance reports and analyze differences
between estimated and actual margin balances and provide explanations as needed
• Creating journal entries in to record transactions into the general ledger system.
• Track monthly imbalances by validating measurement volumes against scheduled volumes and against third party
• Process and distribute settlements statements, imbalance statements, operator statements to the appropriate
• Assist customers with settlement relate question.
• Assist with filing of the Railroad Commission Quarterly Gas Utility Tax and Annual Report with the Regulatory
2. Lewis 2
• Compared Sox and FERC Pricing
• Performed month end close
• Backs up the Accounts Payable and Accounts Receivable function by processing vendor invoice
• Maintain and update company changes and address in TIPS
• Work daily in systems such as TIPS, TIE, QDOD, SAP, Quorum PGAS, and Solomon
Accounts Payable Accountant February 2007 – January
Carried out general ledger functions, including account analysis and reconciliation, journal entries, heavy inter-company
management, and full-cycle accounts payable and receivable.
• Process A/P invoices in accurate and timely manner (from invoice receipt through cash disbursement)
• Insure AP invoices have proper level of approval and coding. If invoice is related to an AFE, insure AFE is in project
controller system and project manage approved invoice.
• Insure AP cash disbursements are made in a timely fashion
• Process A/R invoices in Solomon system
• Provide customer service to field employee inquiries regarding invoice status
• Provide customer service on vendor inquiries regarding invoice payment status
• Provide support and assistance to auditors during quarterly and year end audits
• Performed month end close
• Sort , code and match invoices
• Review and verify invoices and check request
• Set invoices up for payment
• Prepare and perform check runs reconcile accts payable transactions
• Monitor accounts to ensure payments are up to date
• Research and resolve invoice discrepancies and issues
• Setup vendors
• Maintain vendor files
Furniture Marketing Group – Accounts Payable September 2000 – February
• Process a high volume of Haworth invoices
• Interface with the buyer and requestors to resolve invoice hold related issues
• Established supplier relationships in order to resolve invoicing issues more efficiently
• Follow consistent accounting rules and review processes established within the AP organization
• Document appropriate authorization and backup in accordance with FMG policies and procedures
• Assist in accounting cycle closing activities
• Assist with special projects as directed
Bachelor of Art in Accounting, 2013
MBA Specialization Finance, 2015
3. Lewis 3
• MS Office
• MS Words
• MS Excel
• Planning and organizing
• Communication skills
• Problem solver
• Decision- making
• Attention to detail/accuracy
• Ability to establish good relationship with service providers and vendors
• Excellent organizational and interpersonal skills
• Ability to work with little supervision
• Ability to maintain control over work flow.
• Ability to work effectively in a team environment.
• Ability to maintain confidentiality.
• Ability work in a fast past environment.
Available on request