2. About Digicliff
“Digital Innovators with rich expertise in providing Digital Solutions for your complex problems”
5+ Yrs. of
Team Size 40+Google Featured
Over 60+ Happy
8. Branding Process
• Social pages
• Brand videos
Brand positioning is
the key factor of
customers to get to
know about brands
• SEO – Search
• Online Reputation
distribution about the
brand through digital
media channels is
necessity to engage
the customers and
potential audience for
• SMM – Social
• Article distribution
• Blog content
• Social bookmarking
The final objective of
any online business to
be generate the
• SEM – Search
• SMA – Social media
• Media Planning &
brand loyalty and
brand reputation, we
need to monitor/listen
customer behavior and
in the online channels.
• Customer Behavior
• Influencer Outreach
10. Digicliff – SEO Process
How do people search?
2-4 word phrases
On Page Factors
Keywords in Content
Search Engine Optimization Process
•Website Analysis & Technical Audit
•On page Optimization
• Off page optimization
12. Why SEM?
“Why Pay when some thing is free?”
• Organic Optimization takes longer time
• Ranking competitive keywords important for the business instantly is very
tough through Organic Search
• Effective use of Google Affiliated Network – Over 1 Billion sites to target
with Keywords, Banners & Video Ads
• Remarketing helps to target the repeated users and increase the
• Target the ads to the most relevant page in the website
• Target the ads to the right audience through SEM
– GEO Targeting
– TIME Targeting
– DEVICE Targeting
– NEGATIVE Keywords
13. Digicliff SEM Highlights
• Google Featured Agency
• Google & Bing Certified Professionals.
• Expertise in handling high budget campaigns - handled budgets more
than 50,00,000 / month.
• Managed more than 100+ Campaigns, 1000+ Adgroups & 200,000+
Keywords for a single account
• Experts in Landing Page Optimization & Dynamic Landing Pages
• Achieved success through Dynamic Re-marketing campaigns Success Metrics
• Reducing the CPC
• Increasing the CTR
• Improving the Quality Score
• Reducing the CPL
• Improving the Conversion Rate
14. Social Media Marketing
• Facebook Marketing
• Social Media Engagement
• Sentiment Analysis
• Forums Submissions
• Blogs Creation & Promotion
• Online Reputation Management
• Content Syndication – (Articles,
Videos & Info-graphs)
What in Facebook?
Facebook Plan : Don’t be a brand, but be a
community they love being a part of.
Creating the Presence:
• Understanding the right Updating the profile
• Adding Image and Video Gallery.
• Posting updates on Wall.
• Create Discussions.
• Updating Events.
• Create Application to engage with the users,
which in turn will act as a viral.
16. Facebook Advertising
• Likes & Interests
• Globally Facebook Connects with more
than 500 million people.
• Current the third most population, next to
China and India if it is considered as a
• Average Facebook users has 130 friends on
• 50% of the users login in a given day.
• Average user sends 8 friends request.
• Average user clicks the Like Button on 9
Pieces of Content each Month.
17. Facebook Targeting & Retargeting
Facebook Custom Audience : The proper and effective use of ‘Facebook Custom audience’ ad targeting option is to increase
lead conversion. There are significant opportunities to achieve gains within this medium by using ‘Pixel id’ on website &
campaign landing pages.
Email Database: Can create custom audience from customers database and
can target their friends
IOS, Android App: by integrating facebook custom audience SDK in iOS,
Android apps and target the audience on Facebook
Website & landing pages: by using ‘Pixel id’ on website & campaign landing
pages we would re-target the visitors for better conversion
22. CRM - Overview
Data Sources Single platform to
team to interact
with the leads
engage the leads
Custom dashboard reporting platform