• Type of Animation.
• Difference between animation and vedio
• 2-d Animation.
• 3-d Animation.
• Animation software’s.
3. Why animation works
• The eye cannot register images faster than
approximately 50 frames per second
(30 is just about adequate)
• If a gap in the projection occurs, the eye seems
to perform spatial interpolation over the gap
4. Type s o f Animatio n
• Clay Animation
• Computer Animation
• Stop Motion Animation.
6. Co mpute r Animatio n
• Computer animation (or CGI animation) is the
art of creating moving images with the use of
7. Stop-motion animation
• Stop-motion animation, or motion capture, or
performance animation, unlike any other
types of animation, is simply a way to animate
puppets. Essentially, puppets are used and a
photograph is taken every time their position
is changed slightly to create a fluid-like
9. Difference between Animation and
• animation starts • video takes
with independent continuous
pictures and puts motion and
them together to breaks it up into
form the illusion discrete frames
10. 2 –D Animatio n
• The creation of moving pictures in a Two-
dimensional environment, such as through
"traditional" cell animation or in computerized
• This is done by sequencing consecutive
images shown at a rate of 24 frames per
second or faster.
12. 3-D Animatio n
• 3D computer graphics are often referred to
as 3-d models.
• Apart from the rendered graphic, the model
is contained within the graphical data file.
• A 3D model is the Mathematical
representation of any 3–d object.
13. Where we using Animation
• we using animation in Movie, pictures ,
games ,ppt , science and technology etc .
14. Some Animation software
• After Effects CS3
• Photoshop CS4
• Flash CS3,Motion,Live Type.
• In Design.
• Shake and Flash.