2. The Step by Step Keto Cookbook to Gain
Keto Chicken Alfredo with Zucchini Noodles
● 2 boneless, skinless chicken breasts
● 2 tablespoons olive oil
● Salt and pepper to taste
● 2 medium zucchini
● 2 tablespoons butter
● 2 cloves garlic, minced
● 1 cup heavy cream
● 1 cup grated Parmesan cheese
● 1/4 teaspoon nutmeg (optional)
● Fresh parsley, chopped (for garnish)
1. Season the chicken breasts with salt and pepper on both sides. Heat one tablespoon of
olive oil in a skillet over medium-high heat. Cook the chicken breasts for about 6-8
minutes on each side, or until cooked through. Remove from the skillet and set aside to
2. Using a spiralizer or vegetable peeler, turn the zucchini into noodles. If using a vegetable
peeler, run it along the length of the zucchini to create long, thin strips. If using a
spiralizer, follow the manufacturer's instructions.
3. In the same skillet used to cook the chicken, add the remaining tablespoon of olive oil
and the butter. Once the butter has melted, add the minced garlic and cook for about 1
minute until fragrant.
4. Add the zucchini noodles to the skillet and sauté for 2-3 minutes until slightly softened
but still crisp. Be careful not to overcook them.
5. Pour in the heavy cream and sprinkle in the nutmeg (if using). Stir well to combine and
bring the mixture to a simmer.
6. Gradually add the grated Parmesan cheese to the skillet, stirring constantly until the
cheese has melted and the sauce is smooth and creamy.
3. 7. Slice the cooked chicken breasts into thin strips and add them to the skillet. Stir gently to
coat the chicken with the Alfredo sauce.
8. Cook for an additional 2-3 minutes until the chicken is heated through.
9. Serve the keto chicken Alfredo over the zucchini noodles. Garnish with freshly chopped
Enjoy your delicious and keto-friendly chicken Alfredo with zucchini noodles!
Scan the QR code for a free copy of ‘The Step by Step Keto Cookbook To Gain Ketosis