3. ✏New Vision is a company that sells bio and traditional
products and try to extend activity in Spain.
✏New Vision is characterized by entrepreneurial spirit , a
youthful atmosphere full of enthusiasm. It’s one of the
companies that has a wide range of products based on
4. ☂ The student company New Vision was established in October 2013, as a
company limited by shares and it’s qualified as a cash company.
☂ The whole class participated in a brainstorming to give a good image to
☂ Our main idea is to sell bio and traditional products on national market
but also to export on Spain market.
☂ We consider that is a new idea and it has great chances of success.
5. ❣To become the leaders of the bio and
traditionl food market in Romania .
❣To offer customers products of the best quality
made from natural raw materials and
have a minimal impact on the environment.
6. The brand "Rum" is a success. It has tradition born in
1964, under communism, and its rounded capitalist
means were always adapted to current.
☜ Price: 1 €
7. ✹The only changes were the
product dimensional (Rom "The
Great" or "The Double"), in
response to increased demand
from consumers love the thrill
that awakens the taste simple
but unmistakable, the stick
✹ Sandwich ROM, ROM raisins,
ROM AUTHENTIC, candy glaze
ROM, ROM biscuits
8. Nougat is a family of confectioneries made with sugar
and/or honey, roasted nuts (almonds, walnuts,
pistachios, hazelnuts, and recently macadamia nuts
are common), whipped egg whites, and sometimes
chopped candied fruit.
☜ Price: 0,5 €
9. Cozonac is a sweet bread, to which milk, sugar,
eggs, butter and raisins are added.
☜ Price: 4 €
10. Eugenia cream biscuits are known for a long
time on the market and appreciated by a wide
range of consumers.
Price: 0,8 € ☞
11. Much of the chocolate consumed today is in the
form of sweet chocolate, a combination of
cocoa solids, cocoa butter or other fat, and
☜ Price: 1€
12. Easter Holiday is closely related to red or painted eggs.
The tradition of decorating eggs is part of the rich
cultural heritage of the Romanian people.
Price: 2 €/ piece ☞
13. To feel the full taste of Sibiu Salami, cut it into
slices as thin as possible. Cut into thick slices
the flavour is lost.
Price: 14 €/kg
14. The sausages made a lot of money in the past by
trading them with other products.
☜ Price: 11 €/ kg
15. It is a dry raw smoked, matured in about 25 days and used in
preparing sweet and hot paprika. And if that preparation is
the only preservative salt. It contains no other additives.
Price: 14 €/kg
16. The traditional romanian cheese in the fir peal it
number between the majour atractions of cheese
market from Bran( known for Dracula`s Castle).
Price: 5 € /kg ☞
17. Penteleu cheese is made in the special mountain
territories. The main ingredient being the
sheep milk, although today it can be made
from cow milk also.
Price: 5 € /kg
18. The telemea is a kind of Romanian cheese,
made from cow's milk or sheep’s milk. It is like
the Greek feta cheese.
Price: 5 €/kg ☞
19. The history of cabbage is extremely old, existing proof
that certainly humans during Ice Age knew the
techinc of rolling meat into leaf. This mean that
cabbage exist for at least 15.000 years
Price: 4 € / can
20. From all the drinks, the most natural is the brandy.
Of the natural fruit spirits group are known many kind of spirits, namely :
☻ Cherry brandy
☻ Peaches brandy
☜ Price: 5 €/ l
21. Romania has one of the oldest wine
making traditions in the world, its
viticulture dating back more than
6000 years. . Due to the hot dry
summers, the location proved to be
successful and the grape vineyards
thrived. Since the medieval times,
wine has been the traditional
alcoholic beverage of the
Price:5 € / bottle
22. Ceramic is one of the oldest crafts, dating
back to the Neolithic era, with more than
6000 years before Christ. We can admire
in museums country the beautiful ceramic
pots of that era, which the Romanian
territory has created a special civilization
Price: 2 €/ piece☞
23. Street: Tudor Vladimirescu, nr. 15
‘Acest proiect este finantat cu sustinere din partea Comisiei Europene. Această publicatie
[comunicare] reflectă doar vederile autorului, iar Comisia nu poate fi făcută responsabilă
pentru utilizarea informatiei pe care o contine.’
‘This project has been funded with support from the European Commission. This publication
[communication] reflects the views only of the author, and the Commission cannot be held
responsible for any use which may be made of the information contained therein.’