Setzen Sie Ihre berufliche Entwicklung mit Scribd fort
Exclusive 60 day trial to the world's largest digital library.
Join 1+ million members and get unlimited* access to books, audiobooks.
Below are key essentials for networking:
1. Know your worth: Identity is key. Knowing yourself helps to better connect with others.
2. Be People Oriented: Value people for who they are first, not only what they have.
3. Networking is a lifestyle. Don't wait events or meetings to switch on your "networking mode". Be on it always. Your neighbors, colleagues, people you meet in the street, are your network. Don't minimize people for you don' know the future.
4. Adopting a servant attitude will always influence your altitude. Always look out for a way to help others everyday. This servant attitude not only contribute to your happiness but brings fulfilment. We earn and learn more by sharing and giving.
5. Always be grateful. Learn to say "Thank you" and appreciate those who are caring and helping you achieve your goals. It motivates them to do more for you.
6. Be patient: As you give, don't expect the harvest to come fast. It may happen but it would usually come when you expect it the less.