1. TEST IN ENGLISH A2 LEVEL
Section 1: Reading Comprehension
Read the following passage and answer the questions below:
John is from England. He is a teacher. He has been teaching English for five years. He
likes his job very much. He has many students who come from different countries.
John’s students are very interested in learning English.
1. Where is John from?
2. What does John do for a living?
3. How long has John been teaching?
4. Does John like his job?
5. Who are John’s students?
Section 2: Writing
Write a short paragraph about your favorite hobby. Make sure to include the
What your hobby is?
Why you enjoy it?
How often you do it?
2. Section 3: Grammar and Vocabulary
Choose the correct word or phrase to complete each sentence:
1. I have _____ friends who live in different countries.
a. a lot of
2. I usually _____ basketball with my friends on weekends.
b. am playing
c. will play
3. Can you _____ me a favor and help me with my homework?
4. I _____ the book last night.
b. was reading
c. had read
5. She _____ to music every morning to start her day.
b. is listening
c. was listening
Section 4: Speaking
Answer the following questions:
3. I. What is your name?
II. Where are you from?
III. What do you do for a living?
IV. What are your hobbies?
V. Do you like to travel? Why or why not?