1. • Jamaica's rich history stretches back beyond the 15th century, and includes
the settlements of the gentle Arawak Indians (who named the island
Xaymaca), Spanish mariners, English conquerors, and Asian migrants, all of
whom added to the multi-ethnic heritage of this Caribbean island. Modern
Jamaica is the land of reggae and rum, wearing a mantle of roughshod
romance that attracts travelers the world over looking to escape the routine
of daily life. The landscape is a mosaic of palmed golden beaches and a
beautiful mountainous interior.
• Once the crown jewel of the British sugar empire, its coastal plains and lofty
jungles are still dotted with colonnaded mansions, thriving plantations, and
ruins of others that did not survive the slave rebellions. Many of the
remaining mansions are now opulent inns flanked not only by the sugar
fields, but also by golf courses, while the beaches that once harbored
ruthless, notorious pirates now harbor vacationers seeking the perfect tan.
And you'll note that music is the heartbeat of Jamaica; nearly everywhere
you go you feel its rhythm pulsing through the air, the marketplaces, through
the locals and, soon enough, through you. For vacationers with a free and
festive spirit, Jamaica is your place to shine!
3. • Christopher Columbus called it "the fairest land my eyes have ever
seen." Located in the center of the north coast, its deep-water
harbor serves as a cruise port with a dramatic mountain backdrop.
Pleasant beaches, several outstanding hotels, a varied nightlife,
scuba diving, good shopping, and spas offer visitors the full-range
of luxury resort activities. Nearby are the Dunn's River Falls,
Jamaica's most famous attraction, where you climb steps carved
in stone as a cascading river pours down them!
• Ocho Rios is reached via the Montego Bay airport and then a
comfortable transfer to your hotel. Resorts on the North Coast
are between 40 and 75 minutes away; whereas hotels located
farther east in Ocho Rios are a 2-hour ride away. Once there,
you'll immediately settle into the island way of life and where
everything is "no problem.
Ocho Rios, Jamaica
4. Couples Tower Isle
• 5 Star Resort
• Offering 19-acres of picturesque beachfront landscapes, this superior
couples-only resort has perfected the art of delivering romance ideal
for spa-lovers, diving-enthusiasts and honeymooners alike. Where
scenes of natural beauty intermingle with exquisitely rooms and
endless amenities, guests can enjoy au natural sunbathing on the
resort’s private island; unwind with a treatment at the dynamic spa; tie
the knot as the sun sets below the Caribbean; sample award-winning
gourmet cuisine at the selection of unique restaurants and take
advantage of a dynamic activities water sports, glass bottom boat
tours and a tennis center. With stylish guestrooms and suites designed
for complete comfort, you’ll encounter infinite reasons to fall in love
with Ocho Rios, Jamaica. And with one another.
7. Couples Tower Isle
• Three swimming pools
• Private island for au naturel sunbathing
• Watersports & scuba
• Synthetic grass tennis courts with lights, complimentary lesson
• Unlimited golf (transfers and green fees included. Caddy mandatory at a
• Air-conditioned fitness center, with state-of the art cardio equipment.
• Classes include spinning, aerobics, yoga, Pilates and meditation
• Catamaran Cruises
• Glass-bottom boat tour
• Dunn's River Falls tour
• Shopping excursion to Downtown Ocho Rios
• Shuttle to Island Village, home of Jimmy Buffett's "Margaritaville“
• Nightly entertainment
• Pool-side activities
10. Couples Tower Isle
• The Patio Restaurant - The Patio pleases both your palate and spirit with
buffet and a ’la carte menus.
• The Verandah - For those nights when you crave continental cuisine at its
• The Pool Grill - The place for mid-day and late night food service. Enjoy casual
fare in an easy-going atmosphere and make your way to the adjoining terrace
for a memorable meal under the stars.
• Veggie Bar - A delicious meal awaits you at this seaside café. Whether you’re
a strict vegetarian or just in search of an excellent natural dish, this is the
place for you.
• Bayside - Asian cuisine. Make sure to request for reservations in advance to
this spectacular restaurant.
• 8 Rivers - Recreation of the glamorous 1950’s era serving classic food while
incorporating local Jamaican and Caribbean ingredients.
• Room service available 6:00AM - 11:00PM
• Main bar
• Bayside bar
• Piano bar
• Au natural island swim-up pool bar
13. Couples Tower Isle
• Premier Ocean Room
• Offering spectacular views of the Caribbean Sea, our Premier Ocean guest
rooms are located in two centrally located buildings and afford a direct
view of Tower Isle overlooking the beach and pool.
• Plush King Size Bed
• Private Furnished Balcony
• Complimentary Personalized Mini Bar
• Coffee Maker
• Nightly Turndown Service
• Ample Bathroom with Zero Entry Shower
• Price shown is quote only and subject to change until deposit is
• Quote includes flights, round-trip transfer between airport and
resort and taxes.
• Travel protection is not included but is highly recommended.
• Southwest Airlines from Houston Hobby
• April 17th Depart HOU 10:55 am arrive Montego Bay 2:000 pm
• April 22nd Depart Montego Bay 2:55 pm arrive HOU 6:30 pm
• Note- the resort is about 1.5 hours from the airport