• All prices shown are quotes only and subject to change at any time
without notice. The only way to secure these prices is to make a
• Quote includes airfare, hotel, transportation between airport and
hotel and taxes. Price shown is total for 2 adults.
• All-Inclusive-all meals, snacks, drinks, alcohol (except wine by the
bottle) mini-bar and water sports as stated.
• Travel protection is not included in the quote but highly
• Excursions may be booked anytime before departure.
3. • Jamaica's rich history stretches back beyond the 15th century, and includes
the settlements of the gentle Arawak Indians (who named the island
Xaymaca), Spanish mariners, English conquerors, and Asian migrants, all of
whom added to the multi-ethnic heritage of this Caribbean island. Modern
Jamaica is the land of reggae and rum, wearing a mantle of roughshod
romance that attracts travelers the world over looking to escape the routine
of daily life. The landscape is a mosaic of palmed golden beaches and a
beautiful mountainous interior.
• Once the crown jewel of the British sugar empire, its coastal plains and lofty
jungles are still dotted with colonnaded mansions, thriving plantations, and
ruins of others that did not survive the slave rebellions. Many of the
remaining mansions are now opulent inns flanked not only by the sugar
fields, but also by golf courses, while the beaches that once harbored
ruthless, notorious pirates now harbor vacationers seeking the perfect tan.
And you'll note that music is the heartbeat of Jamaica; nearly everywhere
you go you feel its rhythm pulsing through the air, the marketplaces, through
the locals and, soon enough, through you. For vacationers with a free and
festive spirit, Jamaica is your place to shine!
5. • Christopher Columbus called it "the fairest land my eyes have ever
seen." Located in the center of the north coast, its deep-water
harbor serves as a cruise port with a dramatic mountain backdrop.
Pleasant beaches, several outstanding hotels, a varied nightlife,
scuba diving, good shopping, and spas offer visitors the full-range
of luxury resort activities. Nearby are the Dunn's River Falls,
Jamaica's most famous attraction, where you climb steps carved
in stone as a cascading river pours down them!
• Ocho Rios is reached via the Montego Bay airport and then a
comfortable transfer to your hotel. Resorts on the North Coast
are between 40 and 75 minutes away; whereas hotels located
farther east in Ocho Rios are a 2-hour ride away. Once there,
you'll immediately settle into the island way of life and where
everything is "no problem.
Ocho Rios, Jamaica
7. Couples Tower Isle
• 5 Star Resort
• Offering 19-acres of picturesque beachfront landscapes, this superior
couples-only resort has perfected the art of delivering romance ideal
for spa-lovers, diving-enthusiasts and honeymooners alike. Where
scenes of natural beauty intermingle with exquisitely rooms and
endless amenities, guests can enjoy au natural sunbathing on the
resort’s private island; unwind with a treatment at the dynamic spa; tie
the knot as the sun sets below the Caribbean; sample award-winning
gourmet cuisine at the selection of unique restaurants and take
advantage of a dynamic activities water sports, glass bottom boat
tours and a tennis center. With stylish guestrooms and suites designed
for complete comfort, you’ll encounter infinite reasons to fall in love
with Ocho Rios, Jamaica. And with one another.
10. Couples Tower Isle
• Three swimming pools
• Private island for au naturel sunbathing
• Watersports & scuba
• Synthetic grass tennis courts with lights, complimentary lesson
• Unlimited golf (transfers and green fees included. Caddy mandatory at a
• Air-conditioned fitness center, with state-of the art cardio equipment.
• Classes include spinning, aerobics, yoga, Pilates and meditation
• Catamaran Cruises
• Glass-bottom boat tour
• Dunn's River Falls tour
• Shopping excursion to Downtown Ocho Rios
• Shuttle to Island Village, home of Jimmy Buffett's "Margaritaville“
• Nightly entertainment
• Pool-side activities
13. Couples Tower Isle
• The Patio Restaurant - The Patio pleases both your palate and spirit with
buffet and a ’la carte menus.
• The Verandah - For those nights when you crave continental cuisine at its
• The Pool Grill - The place for mid-day and late night food service. Enjoy casual
fare in an easy-going atmosphere and make your way to the adjoining terrace
for a memorable meal under the stars.
• Veggie Bar - A delicious meal awaits you at this seaside café. Whether you’re
a strict vegetarian or just in search of an excellent natural dish, this is the
place for you.
• Bayside - Asian cuisine. Make sure to request for reservations in advance to
this spectacular restaurant.
• 8 Rivers - Recreation of the glamorous 1950’s era serving classic food while
incorporating local Jamaican and Caribbean ingredients.
• Room service available 6:00AM - 11:00PM
• Main bar
• Bayside bar
• Piano bar
• Au natural island swim-up pool bar
16. Couples Tower Isle
• Deluxe Garden
• Located exclusively in the Main Building, these spacious, interior-facing
Deluxe Garden guest rooms feature views of beautifully landscaped
tropical gardens or the mountains beyond. These rooms are located in
close proximity to the lobby and Oasis Spa.
18. • Located on the northwestern side, "Mo Bay" is the second largest
city in Jamaica and serves as a tourist capital with its busy
international air and cruise ports. It has the greatest
concentration of resorts on the island, as well as many beaches
and golf courses. Tourists love it for the duty-free shopping, good
restaurants, discos, museums, historic buildings, and tours of
nearby rum distilleries.
• Airport is located in Montego Bay
Montego Bay, Jamaica
20. • Four Star Resort
• From indigenous art to chic design, Secrets Wild Orchid, Montego Bay
takes its inspiration from the island's gorgeous surroundings, steeped in
the Ethiopian roots of Jamaica's African ancestors. Completely
encompassed by the Caribbean, this adults only resort, sits serenely on a
mile of private beach on the Montego Bay peninsula. Made for the
youthful soul and the young at heart, guests will discover a vibrant
locale with the exclusive amenities of Unlimited-Luxury, beginning with
24-hour room service and breathtaking ocean views.
• The resort is split into two sections, Wild Orchid and St. James, with
separate lobbies. They are sold as two separate resorts but all
restaurants, pools and amenities are shared.
Secrets Wild Orchid/ St. James
22. Secrets Wild Orchid/St. James
• Four free form pools
• Two swim-up bars
• Poolside wait service
• Three whirlpools
• Three secluded beach areas protected by coral reefs
• Endless daytime activities such as aerobics, basketball, bocce ball,
board games, catamarans, darts, jogging trail, ping-pong, sailing,
soccer, snorkeling, bungee jumping, scuba lessons, tennis (lighted
courts), volleyball, water aerobics, windsurfing, billiards, and yoga
• Nightly theme parties, live entertainment including comedy, song,
and dance, and movies.
• Himitsu - –Pan-Asian menu including Teppanyaki tables
• Portofino -– Trattoria-style Italian and Mediterranean
• Bordeaux -– French cuisine in aromantic elegant setting
• Blue Mountain -– Jamaican and Caribbean
• El Patio -– Mexican
• World Café -– International buffet
• Seaside Grill - –a la carte breakfast, Tex-Mex lunch, grill and seafood dinner
• Oceana - a la carte breakfast, Tex-Mex lunch, grill and seafood dinner
• Coco Cafe - coffee, tea and pastries
• Room Service -– 24 hours
• The Lounge
• Manatees Swim-up bar
• Marlin Bar
• Barracuda Beach Bar
• CoCo Café
• Desires Music Lounge
• Piano Bar
• Rendezvous Lobby Bar
• Revive Juice Bar
• Sugar Reef Pool Bar
Secrets Wild Orchid/ St. James
26. Secrets St. James
• Jr. Suite Garden View
• Oversized room with separate sitting area
• Spacious bathroom with whirlpool tub
• Private, furnished balcony
• Garden view
• 559 square feet
28. Secrets Wild Orchid/St. James
• Complimentary Honeymoon Package
• Welcome letter
• Fresh fruit
• Bottle of sparkling wine
• Special turn-down service
• Romantic breakfast in bed with mimosas (reservation with concierge
• 15% discount on all spa treatments
29. Negril, Jamaica
• Situated along Seven Mile Beach, this is one of the best strands of
sandy beach on the island, and is known for its carefree
atmosphere. The pace is slow and laidback. Still, there has been a
boom in hotel construction that converted Negril from a hippie
hideaway in the 60s and early 70s into a mainstream tourist
destination good for families, singles, and couples alike.
• Visit Rick’s Café and watch the cliff divers or give it a try yourself.
• Taste authentic Jamaica jerk chicken at roadside jerk shack.
• Visit one of the beach bars and dance the night away.
• About an hour from airport in Montego Bay.
30. Sandals Negril Beach Resort
• 5 Star Resort
• This adults-only, luxurious beach resort sits on the longest span of
Negril's stunning 7-mile beach, providing endless vistas of pristine
shore and phenomenally clear turquoise waters. True beachfront
rooms open out directly to alabaster sand and swaying coconut
trees. One-of-a-kind loft suites enfold guests in a gorgeous
sanctuary, complete with spiral staircases and super-deluxe décor.
Features include some of Jamaica's best scuba diving and
snorkeling, a sports complex and 7 restaurants. Recipient of AAA 4-
34. Sandals Negril Beach Resort
• Swim-up Pool Bars
• Glass Bottom Boat
• 4 Pools, 3 Whirlpools
• Beach Volleyball
• Hobie Cats
• Fitness Center
• Free scuba diving for certified
• Sundays: Island Night - Experience
the cultural diversity of Jamaica
• Mondays: Boonoonoonoos Beach
Bash - Beach party
• Tuesdays: Sandals Star Talent
Show - Guest & Staff Talent Show
• Wednesdays: Lover's White Night -
Lovers' game show
• Thursdays: Casino Tropical - Party
band and charity casino
• Fridays: Reggae Fest - Jamaican
food, chocolate buffet and music
• Saturdays: Moulin Rouge - Cabaret
show / Disco
*Subject to change
39. Sandals Negril Beach Resort
• Barefoot by the Sea - Seafood Specialties. Unlike the other restaurants at
Sandals Negril, you can take off your shoes and sink your toes into soft sand as
you enjoy fresh seafood served á la carte. Open for dinner. Dress code is resort
• Bayside Restaurant - International Cuisine. In addition to fine food, beautiful
ocean views can be enjoyed whether you dine indoors or outside on the lovely
terrace. Open for breakfast, lunch, and dinner. Dress code is Resort Casual Attire.
• Bella Napoli - Traditional Pizza. At this eatery, each delicious pizza is made fresh-
to-order for lunch and dinner. Dress code is Resort Casual Attire.
• The Beach Bistro - Beachside Grill. Sit in the shade at picnic tables and enjoy
Jamaican jerk and other grilled favorites for lunch and late-night snacks. Dress
code is Resort Casual Attire.
• Cucina Romana - Italian Cuisine. Enjoy a wide variety of á-la-carte Italian dishes
served outdoors for dinner. Dress code is Resort Casual Attire.
• Sundowner - Caribbean-Fusion Specialties. Enjoy breakfast and dinner at the
indoor dining room or outside on an authentic island veranda, faithfully
preserved throughout the decades. Enjoy white-glove service and a wide array of
savory, á-la-carte menu options at dinner. Dress code is Resort Evening Attire.
• Kimonos - Asian Teppanyaki. This popular restaurant showcases the finest
ingredients prepared tableside for dinner. Dress code is Resort Evening Attire
and reservations are required.
43. Sandals Negril Beach Resort
Cocktail Lounges or Bars:
• Swim-up pool bar
• Piano and sports bar
• Main bar
• Kimono’s bar
• Beach bar
44. Sandals Negril Beach Resort
• These cozy rooms are located in the Paradise building. Featuring
rich décor, each room boasts a four-poster, king-size bed,
mahogany furnishings, and a marble-appointed bath with walk-in
rainfall shower, and a large, flat screen TV.
• ROOM VIEW: Gardens
• American Airlines
• 7/19 Depart IAH 5:15 am, 2 hour 50 minute layover in Charlotte,
arrive Montego Bay 1:33 pm
• 7/24 Depart Montego Bay 6:00 am, 3 hour 30 minute layover in
Miami, arrive IAH 1:54 pm
• Couples Tower Isle- Deluxe Garden
• Secrets St. James- Garden View Jr. Suite
• Sandals Negril- Caribbean Deluxe