• Steps of Marketing Strategy
• Types of Marketing Plans
• 4 P’s of Marketing Strategy
• Component of Marketing Strategy
• Marketing Strategy for Agricultural Product
• Significance of Marketing Strategy
• Formulation of Marketing Strategy
• Marketing strategy is a process of using the
marketing mix to satisfy and attract consumer to
make a profit for the organization.
• A/C to “Philip Kotler”- “Marketing Strategy is
define as a set of objectives, policies, rules that
guide over a time for marketing effort of the
• Marketing strategy is a particular procedure used
by the seller to achieve a marketing goal.
4. Steps of Marketing Strategy
• Understand the customer1.
• Analyze the market2.
• Analyze the competitors3.
• Research and Distributions4.
• Defining the Marketing Mix5.
• Financial Analysis6.
• Review & Implementation7.
• Marketing strategy includes corporate strategy,
business policy or marketing planning.
• Strategic planning is also known as strategic
• The process of marketing planning involves:
Setting the objectives
Implementing the plan
7. 4 P’s of Marketing Strategy
8. Component of Marketing Strategy
• Target Market Strategy:
Use the segmenting techniques.
• Product Strategy:
Develop and introduce a new product.
• Pricing Strategy:
Lowering your prices compared to competitors.
• Distribution Strategy:
Gaining relationships with important distribution
partners that serve the target market.
• Promotion Strategy:
Bring awareneess of the product to the target
10. Significance of Marketing Strategy
11. Formulation of Marketing Strategy
• Formulation of market strategy involves the
1) Determination of marketing objectives;
2) Generating alternative marketing mix;
3) Selecting the most profitable marketing mix;
4) Implementing the chosen marketing mix.